News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

watch

Previous topic - Next topic

paint1

I have owned 3 self winding watches for many years & they have always run reliably. For the last 2 weeks, every time I pick any of them up they immediately stop running.A vigorous shake will get them running again for 1 or 2 minutes & they stop again. If I lay them on my desk they run perfectly. I'm assuming this has something to do with energy work & practicing NEW for several hours a day. Anyone have any ideas to get my watches running again?

MW

Your doing NEW for a few hours a day? What other results are you getting?

paint1

The usual, seeing thru eyelids etc. Since I'm getting older now, I don't have the energy that I once had.Doing NEW for 2 hours daily makes my phasing much clearer;also makes lucid dreams longer & easier to remember & in more detail.Also turmeric tea helps greatly.

MW

Seeing thru eyelids - only did it once but that scared the ++++ out of me at the time. I'm looking forward to doing it again tho :lol:

How does tumeric tea help? I'll give it a try if its caffiene free, i wont be able to sleep otherwise

paint1

On another site someone mentioned tumeric making dreams more vivid & helps getting lucid. I found this is correct.I put 1/3 teaspoon into a cup of boiling water & steep for 3 to 5 minutes. I use a paper coffee filter,I don't like the grounds.Its very cheap $1.53 for a large bag.Google it, you'll find its very healthy.

sk8chik

Cool seeing through eyelids never heard of that! I like being able to make the world go away when I close my eyes though  :-D

And for your winding watches stopping to function, the universe is probably telling you to slow down.

MW

On waking this morning, I had some hypnagogic imagery. A few faces and then a cartoon (comic book style) woman in the dark with long dark hair blowing in the wind, it was really cool. And I saw thru my eyelids for a couple of seconds :D

Jeggernaut

Nice to see someone else practicing NEW. I've noticed something similar. If you take a magnet and put it too close to your monitor (not sure if this works for LCD or Plasma monitors) it will mess with the colors of the screen and possibly have long lasting effects on the quality of your monitor (not recommended). Anyways, I've noticed that after several years of using NEW, after a long session of raising energy the same things happens to my monitor if I get too close. I also play electric guitar, and I find that after one of these long NEW sessions it appears that my own energy interferes with the quality of the sound of my guitar.

~Jeggernaut

SnakeDoctor

i'd say its time to buy a new watch...

whats this "NEW" stuff?

Jeggernaut

Stands for New-Energy-Ways. It's Robert Bruce's method of developing your energy body using simple energy exercises. His entire online works are available for free in pdf format. http://www.astraldynamics.com/library/?BoardID=136

There's a hefty section in there that fully explains and guides you through NEW.
            ~Jeg

astraluminated

He NW, could you describe those images more clearly with the woman with dark long hair blowing in the wind, can you explain that more clearly, these images might have some meaning
and krisna answered; Yes ascension is truly very very difficult for men, unless... Adi Shakti interferes.

semisentient

Same thing happened with a self winding watch I was given years ago. Same exact thing.

I think something inside of it is worn out.
No matter what you do, it doesn't matter, if you don't mean it.

semisentient

Nevermind, I'm sorry I was reading too quickly.

You said THREE watches?

That changes things a great deal then.

But are they all similar in age?
No matter what you do, it doesn't matter, if you don't mean it.

Awakened_Mind

My mum can't where watches because her body is too electromagnetic. For some reason they stop working. She gets large shocks a lot getting out of cars. As to why some people are more electromagnetic than others is up for debate I suppose.

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

Embodied Words

...well, this just gave me a lot to think about. When I was a kid I used to get shocked and stuff all the time, and I also had a lot more energy. These days I'm tired and sluggish a lot, kinda depressed most of the time (I'm good at hiding it, though. ^.^) And I don't think I've been shocked in a long long time.

Whiiiiich just gave me a good idea for a post!
There are in every man, always, two simultaneous allegiances, one to God, the other to Satan. Invocation of God, or Spirituality, is a desire to climb higher, that of Satan, or animality, is delight in descent.

- Charles Baudelaire (1821-1867)

MW

Hi astraluminated,

I cant really give much more details as it didnt last very long, only a few seconds

She was standing outside what looked like a large public building, white with columns at the front. It was night time and she looked like someone from a japanese anime film. There was a detective there aswell, briefly, you know the stereotypical image from the old movies with the hat and the long coat.

And on watches, when I was younger my mum would seem to stop watches working, we used to call her the kiss of death to watches! Interesting it could be energy related