News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Reiki as a subject for a new forum?

Previous topic - Next topic

dido

Hi Tom
I agree that we have talken enough about Reiki. Better doing Reiki, in whatever form we choose to practice, than talkink about it. Far to many words have been expended, in my opinion, about something that must be simply experienced and lived
Ciao
Dido

Tom

Not exactly what I had in mind. Talking about reiki is not a bad thing. It just seems to have grown to the point of being worth its own forum.

Tia

I know what you mean, if you want to discuss Reiki you wont have to wade through all the other stuff.  But still, Reiki is 'energy' and development/manipulation of that energy, which is what this forum is about.  Or have I got Reiki wrong?  I dont know anything about it other than you heal with it, anything else I need to know?      

Tom

You've got it right. I was just becoming concerned that reiki might be taking over if only temporarily in this forum to the expense of NEW. Unlike NEW, people can't just read a book on reiki and start doing it for themselves. It wouldn't count.

Tom

It seems to me that we have been talking enough about reiki that it would be helpful to have a separate forum to discuss it in. That way we could keep this for more general topics.