News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

weird feeling

Previous topic - Next topic

astral man

Hey guys, when i do energy work and i try and AP, i get a feeling like a tear is going down the left hand side of my face. But when i feel it, i stop what i am doing, and feel my face and it is dry.....hhhhmmmm i wonder what it could be. Could it be a spirit trying to contact me. Oh the left hand side of me faces a wall. The other night i saw a spirit in my room, and posted it is another part of the forum. So what could it be???
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

Naiad780

Quote from: astral manHey guys, when i do energy work and i try and AP, i get a feeling like a tear is going down the left hand side of my face. But when i feel it, i stop what i am doing, and feel my face and it is dry.....hhhhmmmm i wonder what it could be. Could it be a spirit trying to contact me. Oh the left hand side of me faces a wall. The other night i saw a spirit in my room, and posted it is another part of the forum. So what could it be???

There's something in Astral Dynamics about how some people feel "cobwebs" when they do new.  Maybe the "tear" is something like that.  Try looking up "cobwebs" in AD and see if that helps.  I don't have my copy with me.

astral man

oh ok ty for the post, i will have a look in my copy of astral dynamics for it, i read about the cobwebs and it went straight over the top of my head  :?
"People only see what they are prepared to see."