News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What do you see?

Previous topic - Next topic

knucklebrain1970

Some people mention they see nothing. Well, what is nothing? Black? Some people say they see white. I've never seen any white, any light or anything.
What I see when I close my eyes is black. However that is the background. What permeates atop the black is billions of small dots, like grains of sand if you will.  Red and Purple are the colors. Some of them are multiple circles within circles, like a red dot with a purple circle and so on, probably a total of 20 circles within a circle, but still tiny. They float around and sometimes if I focus in on one, I can sort of bring it in and often times I can form a face out of it. However these aren't faces I recognize.

These faces aren't clear though and usually dissipate quickly. What do you think about the faces. I often wonder who is the owner of these faces since I don't recognize them. Are they people I have seen? Or something else?

So try it. Just relax, close your eyes and tell me what you see. My wife says she sees nothing. This is perplexing to me. I have always seen these purple and red dots. No other colors though. Often times to, I can manifest an image and start a little day dream. One fun thing I like to do is create a tank and romp down a path in the woods at high speeds. Quite fun too.

Kevin
BUDDHAHOOD - THE END OF SUFFERING

Leannain

i once saw massive  of purple while i was with my eyes open @ night

Tyciol

He said when they're closed, not open.

Well I'm typing with my eyes closed right now, fear my skills, and forgive any typos. Aww heck I'd find them during the spell check I'm going to do at the end of this anyway.

Well... let's see... it's darkness... glowing lights and stuff but I think that's just residual glare from my computer screen. Honestly I can't assume anything is magical about it... is this regarding energy bodies? Yes, I've seen the glowy dots and stuff, sometimes late at night I've seen faces but I think that's mental not visual. Try putting pressure on your eyelids with your thumbs (obviously not too much, use discretion) and you might see a dark area going around with the sensation. What's to make of it?

Leannain

Tyciol.i forgot to type and closed.
sometimes  my vision field is all covered in yellow really strong yellow or blue WITH MY EYES CLOSED ;)

knightlight

i usually get black mixed with grey blobs and spots, but i cant progress beyond that.  I believe in spiralling colors and gateways to other places, but I havent experienced them personally.  I try and try but black and grey is what I get.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

kenshin

with my eyes closed i see black with lots of tiny blue dots

esoel

With my eyes closed or open, even after 5 minutes in a totally dark room i get pretty much the same colors and faces as you knucklebrain1970, iv asked around with my friends, but none of them seem to have similar sensations, for me this has been a part of life as far back as i can remember, same as when i am looking at the sky, i see pinpoints of light moving around.

but who knows, maby im just getting some wierd eye sikness...

esoel
A small fact: The more you learn, the more certain you become that you actually know next to nothing.

markulous

I usually always see either purple or yellow swirling around.  It will usually happen when I am at the "climax" of my energy raising and last about 10 minutes.

morgain

Hello everyone,
I am new BTW lol. When I close my eyes I see colours on a black background. Sometimes shapes such as shapes of yellow (similar to an aura) or purple and sometimes red. Other times it seems like I am looking out of my third eye and all I can see is a bright light...The light at the end of a tunnel scenario. It is never just black, the closest to that was when I was going through a very hard time in my life and it looked like a tv screen that was turned off, black but with lighter spots of grey and even white. Maybe its something special and maybe I'm just weird lol...who knows.
Who were you?

Dan36oy

I can't really say, or better yet describe what I "see" when I close my eyes.  Rather I sense a vast emptiness or void.  I also get a feeling of warmth and comfort behind my closed eyes.

Time Traveler

What I usually see is 3D shapes that seem to morph into other shapes. They move and usually change colors. Most of the times its hard to see their detail. But sometimes its so clear it gets a little scary. It's like I'm on some sort of hallucinogenic drug.

nanook

i am at the verry beginning of learning to "open my third eye".

when i close my eyes "violently", i see blackness.
after a few seconds the blackness becomes deep, then colors come up (violet,gas-fire-blue,orange),
then centric spots or shapes. they grow larger. i dive through them.
sometimes geometric stuff spreads over my whole field of vision.

i call this "overlay" .

when i close my eyes "softly" my brain dissociates from vision so i see nothing.
from nothingness i can concentrate on the taktile sense of my eybrow center. this will lead my perception to the overlay.

when the room is dark it is more easy to switch to the overlay with my eyes open than closed.
i "convert" the unclear dark image of darkness to the overlay.

also, i can sometimes convert my face in the mirror to an overlay.
i sabotage the "program of face identification" which leads to the perception of strange patterns and as the patterns grow or melt together i will get an overlay.

this overlay is not based on black but whatever has been mixed together from the colors in the room. but it "works" just like the black oberlay which i perceive in darkness or with closed eyes.

oh, there is another trick to help to create the overlay. i am trying to feel the back of my head at the same time as i  try to feel my eyebrow centre.

while i enjoy the disco effects on this overlay it happens that images drop into my brain. these images are not part of my vision/overlay, they are similar to memories. i perceive them either on the left or the right low-foreside of my "head room"

the images stay there for only a millisecond and it is hard to become concious of their content. they are dreamlike. phantastic. visionary. but i forget them easily. i can not make up a meaning

if i concentrate to much on them the overlay will be destroyed.

when the disco effects become more intense i know there is something interesting comming up but i get distracted at this point. (i loose the overlay)

only once i was able to literally see a true image in the center of this overlay (not in my head). i saw a chair and stuff which exists behind the wall at which i was staring. a RTZ style perception.

when the overlay is "active" i can hardly tell wheter my eyelids are open or closed. it makes no difference.

--

why did my third eye become active (partially)?

i did a lot of aura-seeing practices.
(especially looking at the mirror)

i usesd salvia divionrum a few times.
i uses h.b woodrose one time.
i practiced remembering dreams.

astral man

when i close my eyes, i see lots of dots of different colours..... and i kinda start to dive through them, like flying a plane between to things, one above and one below.....i normally watch this for a while, because it amuses me, and then i open my eyes.
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

Vvid1012

usually when I get the colors swirling in my third eye, I get patterns of a specific color, then they form to make pictures of people... its really freaky... people I would never think about on my own.

Scorpyn

Usually I see spots in different colors. When I see images (like in dreams, daydreams and similar) I sometimes get "out of phase" and notice some kind of weird pattern that the images I see seems to be based upon somehow.

NeoSaturn

i ususaky see black with many masses of colours going around. but when I open my eyes something realy weird happens, (in the dark) i can see everything perfectly and then in kind of an oval shape, everything changes to normal. the "oval" is the darkness going over everything, and it emerges from where I am looking and darkens everything.

Kris

black with grey swirls

Wronski Feint

Lettme see, my forehead feels funny, I get lots ob lue colors, If i concterate on my hands i cen see them move and if i keep consentrating with my eyes shut, I can start to see my keyboard.  But its in sort of looks like a grey film negitive.
"Come and See"
So I looked, and behold a dark angel.  And the name of him was Life, and Hell fell before him.
And power was given to him over the whole of the earth, to clense with mind, with sword, with light and by the love of the earth.

AlisClan

A very interesting topic I cant pass up!

When I close my eyes, at first its all dark. Then I will watch whitish spots and swirls come into my field of vision. It seems very vast, like space vision in that its endless. Sometimes Its huge circles that kinda speed and fade out, other times they swirl and I concentrate on them.

If I stop trying to watch them, I get pictures and scenes. Its what I call turning on the TV behind my eyelids. LOL. Faces come to me, and quick visions. Iv seen SOO much, its hard to tell it all here!

~A woman in a black and white type of scene walking up steps toward me. On either side of her where huge pillars.

~A vision of a man, with his back to the wall in a crouched position in a white like shirt. He seemed to me to be someone being held by terrorists.

~Visions of Pompeii- I saw a lady that looked as if she where covered in concrete, but I could still see her features. She was older with a look of suprise on her face. She did not expect the disaster..
I also heard a little girl screaming as if she was thru a tunnel. She was terrified..

If I relax any further I can usually hear more and see more but holding on to staying awake at this point isn't easy.

Are these visions, or are they astral sight? Or something else?