What happens when your third eye is opening?

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDarkChakra

I want to know what happens during the time your third eye is opening?
I am concentrating and it feels like on my forehead(a bit above the area between your eyes) an inch or so horizontal line of awareness on that skin is tingling, is this what happens when third eye about to opening? Am I feeling the correct sensations
What happens when its right about to open? What are the right sensations?
What was your sensation?

Jeff_Mash

That feeling is your third eye chakra activating.  These sensations can be varied.  I will almost always feel a tingling sensation when I focus there.

As you concentrate more on it opening, you may feel stronger sensations.  For example, I will feel a spinning sensation, and a strong pressure up there, as if someone is trying to poke a finger through my forehead!
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

andonitxo

When I work on that chakra I end up with a terrible, awful, unbearable headache which only vanishes with some microorbits cycles. That's why I put a minor effort on it.

Anyway some dejavús (is it written that way?) use to happen for some days in a row till they stop.

I looked at my astrological chart to see where Mercury was. You know, it rules mind and intelligence, just where this chakra dwells.

By the way I'll tell you that when I've all my chakras worked out in a session I inflate my crown and root chakras so they embrace my body till they meet each other in my heart one, as a meeting point in between earth and heaven.

knightlight

I agree over working the brow center is a bad idea, unless you like migraines.  I had a 4 hour skull splitting head shattering headache last week after I worked the living hell out of my brow and I will never do it again.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

andonitxo

Quote from: knightlightI agree over working the brow center is a bad idea, unless you like migraines.  I had a 4 hour skull splitting head shattering headache last week after I worked the living hell out of my brow and I will never do it again.

I see that effect happens everytime we speak about the brow chakra. Anyway try those exercises Bruce comments in his NEW, i.e., energy rebounds and microorbit cycles. Last time I suffered from headaches I needed a 2 hours while of energy work till they stopped.

NeoInAstralWorld

Hi All,

And how do you 'open' a Chakra?

What kind of meditation or imaginary work do you use in order to open it?

Thanks

stamboe

NeoInAstralWorld:

Chakras are already open more or less and functioning. I think it's quite rare that a chakra is completely closed. The thing is to start to sense them and influence the energy going from and into them. You can also make them spin faster thereby consuming and giving more energy.

To start to sense your chakras I can recommend meditation and NEW (New Energy Ways), a system for energy control created by Robert Bruce. Easy to learn and a good start. It can be found at www.astraldynamics.com
I started with mantra meditation but I think any meditation that you like will work.

Regards, Christian

NeoInAstralWorld

Hi Stamboe,

Thanks for your reply.

If they are more or less open, what's the point of trying to feel/sense them? Does it help you in your OBE practice?

Thanks Again,
  Neo

stamboe

Neo:

The point is to start to influence the energy, for example releasing blocks and thereby increasing overall well being. Blocks in the energy body can also lead to diseases of different types. Working with the chakras increases overall relaxation.

It is for example a good idea to start to work on your brow chakra or third eye to be able to see auras and better your intuition.

I don't know if it helps in ones OBE practice because I have never consciously projected. But I'm sure there are several people on this forum who can answer that question for you.

Regards, Christian

J.K.

I want to know what happens during the time your third eye is opening?

There is no more "I"
There is no me or you - no more this or that
The mind is empty - The heart fills it

stamboe

Neo:

I forgot to mention that feeling and being able to work with your chakras is essential if you want to consciously raise and deal with kundalini.

Christian

NeoInAstralWorld

Hi Christian,

And how do you work with your chakras?

Neo
[/b]

stamboe

Neo

I do it by moving energy with my consciousness. How to learn that you can do at www.astraldynamics.com as mentioned above.

Christian

TheDarkChakra

Wow a few days not coming here and were already on the second page with 12 replies!

I read everything and I want to mention that I work aura sight AND new. I have a question. If I work new all over my body using MBA exercise will that work all my chakras to balance them out?

I practice brow chakra by doing aura sight, i use MBA on mostly my arms and sometimes legs but never anything else.

Also I have this problem. This probably belongs in the healing section but since were talking about relaxation I might as well mention it here. I am very stressful. I have to literally remind myself to relax my muscles during the day then I forget again and become all tense again. I'm kind of a nervous and paranoid person and since I'm only 15 a kid shouldn't be so stressful, I'm thinking if i continue to meditate using NEW I will slowly take care of all that pressure and paranoia and become stress free?

stamboe

TheDarkChakra:

I think that working with MBA on your energy body affects the chakras indirectly, you don't need to work on the chakras directly. One can work with ones chakras either directly or indirectly. If I for example focus on my leg and for example brush or stir it a block in the root chakra can be released. I think when you feel you are ready you can start to work with NEW on you primary centers if you would like that.

I've had do deal with a lot of stress and I can assure you that the stress will fade away with time of you stick to your mediation routine and also work with NEW. Stress is stored in the energy body and working with your energy body with NEW and meditation will help you with your stress problems

Take care, Christian

andonitxo

Quote from: stamboeTheDarkChakra:

I think that working with MBA on your energy body affects the chakras indirectly, you don't need to work on the chakras directly. One can work with ones chakras either directly or indirectly. If I for example focus on my leg and for example brush or stir it a block in the root chakra can be released. I think when you feel you are ready you can start to work with NEW on you primary centers if you would like that.

I've had do deal with a lot of stress and I can assure you that the stress will fade away with time of you stick to your mediation routine and also work with NEW. Stress is stored in the energy body and working with your energy body with NEW and meditation will help you with your stress problems

Take care, Christian

Without forgetting that our everyday attitude and feelings are directly linked to our chakras. So if you are fearful of your boss you should work on your solar plexus chakra, for example.

TheDarkChakra

NeoInAstralWorld

Hi TheDarkChakra,

I googled up for you. Have a look at this link ...

I hope this helps,
Neo

PerversionOfEvil

Hello.

One of the few times, in fact the first, that I had experienced a mental eye opening was about four years ago.  I layed down on my bed and closed my eyes and suddenly almost passed out as a bolt of blood rushed through both my temples.  In that instant I seen the roof and I knew my eyes were closed, and all other perceptions were nullified.

The next time it happened was about three years ago and I was laying in bed at night, and this is after the Psychic invaded my mind, which happened in the four year ago period.  I was looking at my arm and the corner of the room, and my eyes were closed.  Then it happened again shortly after only there was a window of light opened and the prophetic figure from my dreams standing next to it.

The next time it happened it wasn't real at all,  so I think.  But shortly after, in this year, I moved my arm and seen it moving, and my eyes were closed.  Good stuff.
It is your destiny to die.- One man turns his back on the rising shadows to chase the falling sun, another man knows the day is dead and embraces the coming darkness.-

TheDarkChakra

Quote from: andonitxo
Quote from: stamboeTheDarkChakra:

Take care, Christian

Without forgetting that our everyday attitude and feelings are directly linked to our chakras. So if you are fearful of your boss you should work on your solar plexus chakra, for example.

And also how do I work with each chakra directly for maximum efficiency to stabilize and balance each chakra?

EDIT: And by the way, I'm getting headaches from practicing my brow chakra today so I need to balance them all out.

stamboe

TDC:

I usually use NEW to move energy inside and around my chakras to balance and harmonize them. It helps to be in some sort of meditative state because the energy moving gets easier then, but it works fine being in your normal waking consciousness.

Hope this answers your question

And about the brow chakra and headache, I get that sometimes too, try working on your crown and throat to balance it out.

Christian

TheDarkChakra

stamboe:

So basically I will pump my energy into the top of my head(to stimulate crown chakra) and at the back of he lower neck where it connects to the spine(to balance throat chakra) to balance out those chakras with the brow chakra?

stamboe

I will go into detail of how I do my chakrawork to give you an idea about it.

I lay down or sit comfortably and just relax. I start to sense where I need to work for the moment and I focus my attention there. Then I start to stir energy in that chakra and feeling the energy move for about as long as it feels right to do it and then I go to where my mind and intuition leads me and continue to stir the energy there. I don't use any special technique I just go by the feeling of whats feels right for the moment.

I try to work with all the chakras to balance them, try it out and you will get a feel for which one to work on for the moment to get the chakras balanced. Sometimes I stay for a few seconds on a chakra sometimes I stay for a minute its all about feeling and intuition.

If you want to have a general increase of energy to work with you can start to pump energy up from your feet to your body and the chakras.

Don't worry to much of which technique to use, read up to get an idea and then customize it to fit you, that's my thoughts.

Christian