News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Who Protects Presidents?

Previous topic - Next topic

Rastus

You obviously haven't looked real close at some public figures [;)]  Talk about tug-o-wars!!!
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

volcomstone

Im pretty sure that tv personalities are constantly under attack by "whatever"

however , there are those who can "ignore" the presence of a crowd, or just don't care.

" a man who wants nothing is invincible".
opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

WalkerInTheWoods

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

The AlphaOmega

Hahahaha, who says they're not manipulated?
"Discover your own path to enlightenment with diligence".
              - Buddha

beavis

The question should be who manipulates the president to force him not to be manipulated by others?

MJ-12

darkheaven

http://www.trans4mind.com/Mars_Records/Download/download.html
thanks,

well, the US population is somewhere at 250-300 Mil (don't know for sure, but that is not important for what i'm trying (???) to say)
half of them 125-150 sends negative thoughts to him.
10.000 of them are "Black Mages", 100 of them are ticked on him, 10 whants him dead, 2 make a ritual for him to die...

and i shall not speak about how many people on this planet hate BUSH

(this was just an example)

i think that public important personalities are protected, i know that the leader Karma influences the grup...

TheDarkApprentice

quote:
Originally posted by darkheaven

http://www.trans4mind.com/Mars_Records/Download/download.html
thanks,

well, the US population is somewhere at 250-300 Mil (don't know for sure, but that is not important for what i'm trying (???) to say)
half of them 125-150 sends negative thoughts to him.
10.000 of them are "Black Mages", 100 of them are ticked on him, 10 whants him dead, 2 make a ritual for him to die...

and i shall not speak about how many people on this planet hate BUSH

(this was just an example)

i think that public important personalities are protected, i know that the leader Karma influences the grup...

I posed the question about wouldn't people such as Pres. Bush be vulnarable to psychic attacks a few weeks ago? The answer is yes. I am sure a lot of psychics have tryed to put thoughts in his head or controll him mentally.

With that being said, there must be some psychis protecting a lot of people with high celebirty stature. Most lileky really powerful ones at that. I mean think about how many people hate Bush. I am sure that some pyschis who are on his side must be protecting him. Most of the psychis and people protecting world leaders and such are probaly doing it involuntarily. I dont think that most people would accept people protecting them mentally.

Asain, the people protecting these people have to have hsome sort of high astral power or psychic abilities. Otherwise a few 100s of people such as myself, only doing metapysics for a short time, could take over the president.
"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear"
          -Brian Tracy

darkheaven

i have reed The Mars Records...i don't get it how the memory comes back but if that's true...well, we are in big S***.

who are the Greys after all???...
why are so many alien races so interested on us (humans), from what i know the soul can reicarnate in an alien race...

if that is true, are they trying to help us in our "evolution jump" or they try to stop us...

There is a theory that Hitler was controled by A. Crowley...and many theorys that First leaders had allways around them people like wizards, star readers...(in our times)

boydster

There are a lot of good hearted people in America who pray daily for the office of the president--regardless of what human is occupying the seat. They are praying that the representative of that office will be inspired and protected from harm. I believe that archangels take these prayers as permission to act in our world and that they carry out the type of protection you are mentioning.

I further believe that this protection is a *lot* more powerful than a bunch of self-styled "psychics" or the hatemongering of morons, wherever they may be on earth.

Also, as Volcomstone mentions, the more desireless and morally "clean" a person is, the harder it is to attack them.
The journey upwards is worth the inconvenience.

The AlphaOmega

I think it would be more important for such people to not pray for the safety of our leader, but safety from our leader.  Praying for our leader to have inspiration would be better then praying he doesn't get in a car wreck.  Look at the compains taking place right now.  The masses are manipulating the President by expressing what it will take for them to vote for him, and he is manipulating them by telling them he'll do it.  But voting for the leader of our country is really the only decision we have in the matter.  As a nation we don't get to decide to go to war or come back from war, etc.  We choose a man to make those decisions for us.  That's why the masses are expressing to the President what he must do to get re-elected.  Or expressing that he will not get re-elected because we want the other guy instead.  That's some form of manipulation.  As far as psychic attacks and stuff, can't say I really believe that's even a possibility, so I can't express my views on that.  Maybe spiritual leaders are more at risk and more capable of fighting it off.  In closing, I'd like to leave you with a quote from Plato... "The problem with not being in politics is that you end up being ruled by your inferiors".
              - Buddha

Huwie

In his book Journeys out of the Body, Robert Monroe apparently discovered that President Kennedy had some sort of psychic protector.  Monroe unwittingly projected to a place where he later found out the President was staying.  As he approached the location out of body, he was stopped by a figure who wielded a gun (or what Monroe perceived to be a gun), and was threatened.

Unsure as to his vulnerability at the time, Monroe beat a hasty retreat.

The AlphaOmega

Such situations may occur, but OBE are not one way streets.  All events in them are controlled by desire and mind, and it's interesting to me that Monroe perceived the entity as having a gun.  Perhaps he was really seeing a secret service agent?  He did mention in his book that he had talked to peoples spirits while they were awake, and the individuals had no knowledge of it.  Could have been someone protecting the actual president while Monroe was talking to the guards astral body?  I mean, what would an a psychic guardian do with a gun against a non-physical entity?  Were they psychic bullets?
              - Buddha

darkheaven

i wonder for a while, who protects public peronalities...TV STARS, PRESIDENTS...from being manipulated...