News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

WINGS OF FIRE

Previous topic - Next topic

Wings Of Fire

I am but we were on different ones...lets stay on this one now[^]

flamingsword

IF YOU SAY SO DUDE WITH HIS WINGS ON FIRE

Wings Of Fire

I say so dude who is a flaming sword, your signature just gets funnier and funnier

flamingsword

MY FAVORITE PART IN THE MOVIE[}:)]

Wings Of Fire

I love that whole section...what's with the little Satan symbol?

flamingsword

DUDE YOU FOUND ANYTHING ELSE ON KI
PS. YOU GOT A STAR.

Wings Of Fire

nothin yet, i saw the star, whats that mean

flamingsword

I DONT KNOW I JUST LIKE IT[}:)]

flamingsword

I DONT KNOW WHAT IS WITH THE STAR BUT I GOT ONE TOO[}:)]

Wings Of Fire

so do i, and you got one too now![;)]

flamingsword

I GOT TO GO CODY WANTS TO PLAY ON THE COMPUTER, E-MAIL OR CALL ME IF YOU FIND ANYTHING ELSE[}:)]

Wings Of Fire

I posted one on "The Teachings Of Ki" asking about some basic stuff.

flamingsword

E-MAIL ME IF YOU FIND ANYTHING[}:)]

flamingsword

Fat_Turkey

This isn't a chat room, morons. Go download MSN messenger or something if you want to chat. The star means you've posted enough to be recognized as a certain rank. The more you post obviously the more you know and understand. Well that's the way it's MEANT to work. Some idiots (not looking at anybody[:(!]) just post loads and loads just to get high rank so people respect them for what they didn't do.

You two need to SHUT UP once in a while - it's getting so freakin' annoying!!!
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

Fenris

It's called private messaging, USE IT. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that the quality of this energy development forum has sunk to the point where its barely worth the click on the mouse to open it. I just keep coming here incase someone who is not in fantasy land actually wants to talk about something remotely interesting or intelligent. And while I'm grumpy and pointing out the fabulous features of the forum note that little page number thing that allows you to read old posts – I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. I'm sure I'm not the only person who responds to a question with less enthusiasm each time it gets asked. I mean sure, if you went here to pick up on a discussion we had six months ago, that's fair enough and I for one would be more than happy to point out the old thread or continue a new one – BUT – KI KI KI JING JING CHI CHI KI KI KI KI – SHUT UP!!!!! Maybe I'm wrong, but the people who actually knew a lot of stuff and can really answer your questions – DON'T CARE ANY MORE. Read some of Roberts articles, study and practice NEW, do some intelligent thinking. There are MANY forums on the net where you can talk about cartoon inspired excrement all day long, but please I implore you – stop ruining the best forum on the net in this area. If someone came here and wanted to discuss what they had been learning about NEW what the hell are they going to think when they open the forum and find a bunch of 14 year olds and their 15 pages of crap?

Tom

It is about time to start weeding out useless posting. I would even give up my "premier member" status if that was the result. Allowing anyone to post anything can go too far.

Fat_Turkey

Fenris - Not all 14 year olds are like that. It's the 12 year olds![:P]Nah just joking. I am in fact 14, and I have done intelligent thinking as you say. I have studied and I practice NEW, and as you can see I am trying to steer these naive little newbies on the right path.

But I totally agree. All this westernised energy bovine excrement like ki ki ki jing jing jing ki ki chi chi psi psi mana mana - JUST SHUT UP AND GROW UP!!! It is getting SO annoying and we have already discussed it 10000+ times! Go read the old topics damnit!

Later
-FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

Lysear

I would have to aggree, the quality of these forums has really gone downhill lately. I sound like a grumpy old man but this is one of the only places where you can talk to people about serious occult issues, so please don't ruin it for everyone.

flamingsword

WHY DONT YOU TALK TO ME