I know i have energy power, but how do I use it?

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenris

Study is the only way, the articles written by Robert Bruce available on the main are a great place to start. Learning about the functioning of the human energy body would probably be the most beneficial place for you to begin. An understanding of the processes involved in your abilities is a major step in gaining control. Of course asking plenty of questions on the forums here and reading back through past topics will help you to no end also.

regards

David

Fat_Turkey

Hmm you seem to have a lot of natural ability. Look into some energy practices that teach you about the workings of the energy body, such as Yoga. Also, look into NEW Energy Ways - it has a little bit about the energy body and how it works, but in a more down-to-earth way of telling you about it.

Hope you can sort it out and control it, you seem to have great potential. But of course you still need to learn about it and harness it properly just like everyone else[;)]

Good luck with that
-FT

p.s. - Common misconception: confusing energy ABILITY with POWER. Energy is not a power. It is an ability. Having natural ability with something is TALENT, not having POWERS. POWERS can be gained, but not through the vast amount of training and research a SKILL (aka ability) recquires. I know it isn't a big deal, but I get loads of crap at school from people who ask me to use my "psychic mind powers" and whatnot, and the word "power" has begun to annoy me[xx(]
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

Tom

Using energy for various purposes requires more unlearning than learning. Most people will tell you it is a matter of identifying the beliefs which keep you from better perceiving and using energy so that these can be removed. I agree with that but it is not enough. Beliefs which were created were based on experiences, regardless of how correct or incorrect they may be. Beliefs can also be made overly general. After getting hit by a car while going through an intersection on a rainy day on a bicycle to get to the library, I found myself becoming nervous around all intersections. My bike was ruined, and that was okay because it was going to be a couple of years before I was willing to ride one again. At least rainy days and libraries were still okay. Knowing the beliefs which supported my fears was not enough to remove them. It was necessary to get experiences of safely crossing a variety of intersections. It was also necessary to ride a bicycle again a few times. It is like that with energy, too. Identifying the limiting beliefs is not enough. It is also necessary to repeatedly challenge them and the emotions associated with them. The way to do this is to counter them with new experiences. This is a good reason for having a teacher who can demonstrate abilities in person. Until the beliefs are challenged it is hard to get the experiences to challenge those beliefs.

Fenris

kakkarot

you can feel the energy? good. then move it. tune your spirit into it and move the energy.

it's a lot like pulling on a cloud, spiritually.

~kakkarot

ssjoku

Slavo

I recommend u a book Psychic Seduction - there U can find a lot of interesting things
- just type in google Psychic Seduction and you will find it

Squeek

Ask your subconsious.  It knows the answers to any question you could ever ask.

Slavo

Squeek

Are you being sarcastic or...what?

Whenever I have any pressing matters about energy work, I always ask "it" at night.  In the psipog article, the author talks about how it helped him to talk it over with his sub first.

I cant really go into detail. It's not easy.  You gotta shut up your conscious mind, which is never easy for me...

Fat_Turkey

Ahh yes Psipog. Great articles there. Morons who write them though, sometimes [:P]. I also read the article on asking your subconscious. It's wierd, but your subconscious knows a lot. It's talking to you right now, but you just aren't hearing it because the internal dialogue and other surface concsious thoughts are in the way. You can talk to your subconcsious quite heavily during meditation or some level of trance, and some people have developed relationships with their own subconcsious minds.

Go to www.psipog.net and find the article on the subconcsious. It also has a link in it that leads you to another article on another website about the same subject.

Later
-FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

Squeek

You mean ... my topic..Subconsious conversations... lol...

but, for you lazy bums, here it is again...  

http://psipog.net/show.php?id=36

you better like it.  Make sure you read both articles.  There is a link in the psipog one that leads to one person's interesting experieces with the conversations

~Squeek

phanteprotectsme

I know i have energy power but I do not know how to use it. I can feel things, see things, even talk to things that are beyond explanation. I can sense some of this energy in my friend and in myself and around me. But, I don't know ANYTHING about using it.