News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A Healing

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Hi Everyone, Nameless here,

There are many things I don't particularly like posting about and one of them concerns my own health issues. However I realize often it is those very subjects we shy from that could possibly mean the most to someone else. How my experiences might help you I don't know but if they can then who am I to keep silent.

So here goes:

I have a blood deficiency commonly only referred to as iron deficiency. That's the short of it, seems I can not produce or hang onto iron and yes I have come at this from both a medical and healthier diet angle along with what exercise I can manage. My poor little blood platelets look like the are starving for TLC and my body is in near constant pain. But enough of that as I'm sure you get the gist.

Of course I have tried to 'heal thyself' as we say and I've prayed and I've even gotten some help from healers on this forum. Thank you to those wonderful and generous people. But the effects do not last, why I don't know.

So in a recent conversation with our own EscapeVelocity I was challenged to do more, ask more, try again...

Well I did try again and the following is my latest experience which I've simply titled "A Healing".

I meditated and got honest with my self deciding whatever will be will be. Of course this took time and effort. Some time in the night I found myself lying on a bed with a doctor in attendance. I was very groggy and loopy as though I had been given a particularly potent pain killer/sedative. I couldn't tell what the doctor was doing, was only aware enough that he was doing something to me..

Another doctor wearing a suit and tie comes into the room and snatches me off the bed, calls the other doctor a fool (or something like that). They argue. The new doctor holds me very tightly to keep me from falling. I am sitting astraddle his knee. He is standing with his left foot up on a box. He was holding so tight I wondered in my foggy state if he was going to squeeze the breath out of me. He didn't. In the meantime 2 or 3 other people enter the room and huge argument ensues.

I was still very loopy, couldn't focus and so sleepy I would have fallen asleep had I not been disturbed. Suddenly the argument begins to get physical. The doctor sits me on another bed, this one a hospital bed. He takes only a moment to make sure I wont fall over and turns into the fray. I don't actually see what happens, I just know they are getting really loud although I don't really hear them either. I just could not open my eyes much at all, only a peep. Then I feel myself falling and only a split second before I hit the floor I am able to keep myself from falling too hard and busting my head open. I briefly thought 'damn they are going to kill me before they cure me, lol.

Then it's the next morning, I am home and making my bed as I normally do in the morning. My kids are there and they are talking and glad I'm home and better. I'm wondering as I fluff the sheets what the hell just happened.
_____End

So I wake up this morning and notice after a while my legs feel better. Nothing specific, just better. I went for round 2 of my iron infusions today. On the way there I am thinking today they will only stick me once (instead of the multiple times it usually takes).I'm thinking today it will take the normal hour and a half instead of the 2 and half or three it usually takes.

Guess what? 1 Stick and done in only an hour and half. But it gets better.

After finishing I left and walked all the way across the parking lot to my car. I didn't have to stop one single time. I didn't stand there hoping no one would notice the tears as I waited for the pain to subside. When I got to my car my legs felt like they had had a little workout but not like I had tried to suffocate the life out of them. When I got home I was able to walk up the steps like a normal person. And now I sit here and type this and then I'm going to go walk around the house like a boss, LOL.

I unashamedly feel plumb giddy!

Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

I think that big push for asking more, has supplied your desire with more energy and it has charged it to manifested faster. Try holding onto this type of hyper desire at all time, meditate, ask before bed for continuous healing sessions within and see what happens.  Enjoy the feeling and hopefully things will turn for the better. I know it may be exhausting to having to "hold" that energy level and thoughts so high all the time in order to maintain the event. I have found many times that if I ask so intensely and focus greatly on certain desires they start manifesting, as my hyper energy charged with emotions mold the raw energy fast and manifest quickly, but sometimes thing remain half manifested and the desire as a whole as I have imagined it does not occur.  I have come to the conclusion that I force the happening but then the core belief whatever that is or limitations correct the situation and reverse my doings. In order for a permanent change to occur we have to change completely some beliefs that have caused the situation in the first place. I hope that doesn't discourage you. Perhaps you can ask what is in the core of this situation to begin with and go after the cause rather than treating the symptoms.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Thank you LightBeam, that sounds perfectly logical and reasonable to me. I will continue and thank you for the push to do so.

After typing the above I walked all around and even did a few spins. I couldn't get over it. I wound up taking a nap after I wore myself out. I said a little prayer and that was the last thing I remember till about 1:00 this morning when I woke up. I won't go into detail but just say I expelled so much crap and phlegm and nasty stuff I was amazed. My legs and feet are all tingly with only a little of the pain I normally feel.

I tried getting on here earlier but the Pulse was down for me. So here I am at about 4:30 in the morning typing this and nearly falling asleep again. I am taking your advice and all of EVs and Lumaza's with me. I expect even more good things to come.

Hope you all are well yourselves and just want to thank you all again.

Hugs
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on April 02, 2021, 17:25:43
I unashamedly feel plumb giddy!
As you should!  :-) It feels good to feel good!  8-)

I believe healing begins, (at the physical level that is), with "belief". We then need to get in sync with our other many layers that may not wish that healing upon us. That comes from having those mental conversations. Our lack of healing could be because #1, there is a lesson to learn from our ailment, as Lightbeam says and #2, we are slowly preparing for our next "transition". The moment we are born we are already very slowly working towards our next transition. I'm sure there is a #3, #4, #5 and many other reasons as well.

I have become aware in my nightly slumber that I was being worked on as well. Only a few times have I "consciously" seen who it was that was doing the work. But in the morning I say "Thank You" and leave it like that.

Just recently I had a very real experience here where Doctors were really battling. They weren't doing it face to face. We were told some things by one of them that was immediately contradicted and attacked by others. That doesn't surprise me though. There are a lot of "inflated heads/Egotists" in that profession. But that's okay. I would want the person doing my Surgery to be or think they are at the top of their game. With what they go through on a daily basis, a strong mind is necessary there.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

T-Man

Nameless,

What a great post!  Asking for a healing but also accepting whatever will be will be!  That truly is being honest with yourself whatever the outcome.  I think the sheer determination to manifest a different outcome will have a strong and lasting effect on yourself.   I hope the feeling you experienced gives you the motivation you need to keep working on achieving a healthier mind, body and soul.  You'll have the energy to go out dancing in no time!  :-)

Cheers!
T
The Adventure Continues...

Nameless

I have witnessed a few miracle healings and do agree they start with first a belief before they can manifest in our physical environment. Usually however I know sometimes they happen as a witness to the rest of us as well as the intendee. Faith and trust are huge keys to how all this works.

Having doctors battle over the best course of action to my mind is a good thing like you said Lumaza. It does show they are thinking which is what we all want from our doctors. I didn't know they would battle in the otherwhere as well. But on refection it makes sense.

The effects have lasted throughout the day and for that I am very grateful. The improvement is still progressing.

I keep getting little hints and clues T-Man to do this or do that. I am following all clues I receive. I haven't danced in a long time. But there I was twirling around the house and going out barefoot to walk in the yard today. How awesome is THAT!!!

I think these energies are coming closer to earth and engaging with us more. Some might call that GOD making his presence known. Others might say the good aliens are afoot. And yet others might believe we the people are coming into our own. But no matter what any of us think I do feel this is just a personal peek of what could be and is to come.

GrumpyRabbit

What a beautiful experience you had! I'm so glad for you. How have you felt since? I have lots of health issues myself and have tried darn near everything (including asking repeatedly for healing, trying to do it myself, etc). No dice so far, but if I were to lose hope I think I'd go crazy, so I keep hoping anyway that one day things will be different <3