News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Acne - healing ideas?

Previous topic - Next topic

bomohwkl

I found drinking distilled water greatly reduce the occurence acne.

boomyboomy

bomohwkl,

Distilled water instead of tap water, or just lots of extra water (that just happens to be distilled)?

What about mineral water?

Ta,

Boomy

Mustardseed

Staying away from surar helps sometimes. Thaqt is all sugar even fruits. I used to get it from Mango.
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

bomohwkl

PURE WATER. Mineral water or spring water is NOT pure water. Pure water can be obtained from distillation or reverse osmosis of water.
Filtered water is not enough.
Expect to spend at least US200 for distillator and more for reverse osmosis system.

kifyre

Diet-wise, your best bet is the nutrition plan found at http://mercola.com. My skin just *glows* now and my lips no longer chap. Basically just do the best you can with limited time, money, etc. No candy, no sugar, no white bread, no soft drinks, no french fries, no hamburger buns. You probably especially need more protein and omega-3 fats--walnuts and Carlson's fish oil capsules.

(Spring water, yes. Distilled water, no--it'll suck minerals right out of your body. Reverse osmosis is ok. Glass bottles are better than plastic. Hard PVC plastic is better than soft plastic. I think the food is much more important though.)

This is what I do. (mercola advice) I think it's all for real, for what it's worth.

All the best,

Mark

bomohwkl

Both reverse osmosis and distilled water are just PURE WATER. If PURE WATER sucks material out, then, both distilled and reverse omosis water should. The misconception of PURE WATER sucking material out is becuase it DETOXIFIES the body from unwanted toxic materials. Mineral waters contains too much inorganic material water which our body CANNOT assimilate. If we can assimilate inorganic materials, we can 'grow' like hydroponic but we cant, only vegetable is capable of assimialte inorganic minerals.
The living prove of someone is still alive drinking distilled water for more than 70 years. There are a few books about water written by the guy.
http://www.bragg.com/company/about_paul.html
Although I should emphasis that food is important too. But the water has the fastest effect (within a week u can see the different!!) and little commitment. I find kifyre diet couldn't follow for ages...as my friends all eat all sort. However, my belief is WATER is more important than FOOD, as our body consists of water the most

kifyre

quote:
Originally posted by bomohwkl

Both reverse osmosis and distilled water are just PURE WATER. If PURE WATER sucks material out, then, both distilled and reverse omosis water should. The misconception of PURE WATER sucking material out is becuase it DETOXIFIES the body from unwanted toxic materials. Mineral waters contains too much inorganic material water which our body CANNOT assimilate. If we can assimilate inorganic materials, we can 'grow' like hydroponic but we cant, only vegetable is capable of assimialte inorganic minerals.
The living prove of someone is still alive drinking distilled water for more than 70 years. There are a few books about water written by the guy.
http://www.bragg.com/company/about_paul.html
Although I should emphasis that food is important too. But the water has the fastest effect (within a week u can see the different!!) and little commitment. I find kifyre diet couldn't follow for ages...as my friends all eat all sort. However, my belief is WATER is more important than FOOD, as our body consists of water the most

::shrug!:: There're arguments both ways with respect to the safety of distilled water. Guess it works for some people. (Great!)

Regardless, I'd just drink much more water, and only water. Most other liquids out there dehydrate you even more (coke and pepsi) or have too much sugar (coke and pepsi) in them which defeats the purpose.

Food-wise, you are what you eat. 99.99999% of what you see when you look at someone, acne and all (sorry!) is what they put in their mouths. It only makes sense to put in your body what's been going in for 3,000,000 years as opposed to stuff people started eating in the past few decades or so (processed food) or even the past few thousand (grains and refined sugar).

Mark

boomyboomy

I do eat a hell of a lot of baked beans. Also, I find it gets worse after a night out drinking. And also after any kind of sexual activity [;)]

Yet the doctor refuses to acknowledge these are the problem, because 99% of the world eats and does all that without getting zits.

Annoying, because I like all three of the above things. [:)]

kifyre

quote:
Originally posted by boomyboomy

I do eat a hell of a lot of baked beans. Also, I find it gets worse after a night out drinking. And also after any kind of sexual activity [;)]

Yet the doctor refuses to acknowledge these are the problem, because 99% of the world eats and does all that without getting zits.

Annoying, because I like all three of the above things. [:)]

Ok, people are just going to love reading this thread. :)

One summer while down at school I ate mostly organic canned beans and normal meat. My teeth turned gray. It was disgusting, and dentist, etc, had no idea why. It came right off, teeth shiny white underneath, which meant it was some sort of secretion of something my body was trying to get rid of. We don't eat beans correctly these days. People throughout the ages soaked them for a few days, putting them in new water after 24 hours. This broke down all sorts of indigestible stuff.

Might want to toss the beans just for say three weeks and see what happens. Can always start eating them again. :)

Mark

kampersdream

when i was a teenager i had acne BAD. a freind of mine told me hers was caused by dairy products, so i cut off all dairy and in 2 weeks my skin cleared considerably. even now if i drink a couple of glasses of milk i can count on a break out in a few days. hope this helps.

kampersdream

about using NEW to heal your acne, try raising energy to your heart chakra holding briefly and sending it up your throat to the affected area. ex- on the in breath raise to heart, hold 1-3 sec, as you exhale send to the affected area.

Fat_Turkey

I have the same problem except I have massive disgusting breakouts on my back and sometimes on my chest. I also have some stuff but it doesn't seem to work AT ALL. Maybe NEW could help any acne problems?? Time to experiment [|)]

Later
-FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

boomyboomy

kampersdream,

That's very interesting about the dairy-acne connection. I do drink a hell of a lot of milk - about two pints a day. It is skimmed milk, so not much fat. I did a search on Google for acne and dairy, and some interesting links came up. I'd always assumed milk was good for me. I think I'm going to stop drinking milk for a while.

Thanks,

Boomy

kifyre

quote:
Originally posted by boomyboomy

kampersdream,

That's very interesting about the dairy-acne connection. I do drink a hell of a lot of milk - about two pints a day. It is skimmed milk, so not much fat. I did a search on Google for acne and dairy, and some interesting links came up. I'd always assumed milk was good for me. I think I'm going to stop drinking milk for a while.

Thanks,

Boomy

Yup, afaik, skim milk is the worst kind of milk you can buy. There's not much left that's digestible, and your body doesn't know what to do with it. Try a search on mercola.com or a search on google for "real milk" maybe.

I'm a health nut. Can you tell? ;)

Mark

boomyboomy

Well, I thought I'd let you know it's completely cleared up now. I went back to the doctor and he told me it was an eczematic (sp?) infection and gave me some new cream.

However, I am still taking heed of the dairy warning. I now only drink semi-skimmed milk on my breakfast cereal, and the rest of the time I drink orange juice. This could have helped as well with clearing it up. I have noticed I feel a lot less tired than I did when I was drinking two pints of skimmed a day.

I guess that goes to show - everything in moderation!

Boomy

zeer

i used to have bad acne until i went to the doctor and he prescribed a cream call benzoyle peroxide.

Theres like a 5% and a 10%, and i use the 5% one.

Benzyole peroxide is the leading thingy in all acne medicine i think.

It worked for me and i hope it will work for u if u get it.

Fat_Turkey

Okay okay this is all great dietician and medical advice here, especially for teens with BAD BAD BAD acne. But what about the energetic solution? I mean, wasn't that the start of this topic? The question was - can we use energy to heal acne or at least make it more tolerable?

Later
-FT
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

Kalonek

Hi Fat Turkey and the others. I have had acne for a long time, even after the normal age (like 16 for most of my friends) and it get worse when i started to have beard (infections etc). So i adapted the NEW system to this + a special diet. This is from MY own experience, i have no qualifications for all this but it worked for me many times (more or less).
So this program needs about 3 or 4 days to be completed on me (sometimes it's faster). First of all, NO MORE chocolate !! (even juste a square) Absolutely defended ! No more fats in any form, and drink a lot (about 2L a day - it's important but necessary as it drains the toxic stuff out ouf the liver which is responsible of acne) Then, wash very clearly your skin every morning and every evening, and put after a nutriting cream on it (so your skin isn't excited by the wash). Then go to bed early (like at 10 max), relax, and strat doing NEW (sucking energy in your 2nd chakra etc) as usual, but after about 15-20 minutes, make the energy come from your 2nd chakra to your acne (my face for me) at each breath, and make it turn around this aera until you feel really the energy turning. Do this for about 30 minutes if you can (it's quite long) and think of nothing else than getting better with your skin. You should eventually fall asleep without seeing it.
Do this as i said for about 3 days and you'll be surprised of the results, sometimes just after the first night everything can be gone ! But of course if after you start again eating badly etc you'll need to start again. It worked fine for me, i wait for your results.

PS : the difficulty is not to activate some major chakras of the zone, like the third eye when dealing with acne on the forehead, don't let your consciousness point get deeper than the top skin.
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

Fat_Turkey

That makes sense Kalonek. I mean, if I were to put the feeling deeper than the skin it wouldn't have an effect on it. And of course thinking and believing about getting better skin gives it intention so it does what it's told [:)].

Thanks for the idea, I'll give it a shot.

Later
-FT
-Anonymous

Kalonek

Let me know your results Fat Turkey, as it would be interesting to modify my stuff so it can be applied to almost everyone.

Btw, i forget to tell that after the first nights, your skin would be very dry, even with skums, like for the secondary centers development. So put some cream again when you wake up.

I tried it again yesterday and it worked as fine, but i'll need one or two more nights i think to have a perfect skin, but it's on the way. And it's free [;)]
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

Tisha

boomy,

for what it's worth, dairy can be a major culprit in exczema breakouts!  so can wheat products!

do you eat your vegetables?  eating more greens cleared up my skin, along with giving up wheat/dairy.

oddly, peanut butter and spicy meats cause breakouts around my mouth.  I guess everyone is different, and we need to experiment to find out what is good/bad for us.

Tisha

Kalonek

quote:
Originally posted by Tisha
do you eat your vegetables?  eating more greens cleared up my skin, along with giving up wheat/dairy.

I would add that eating carrots is EXCELLENT to have a better skin, as it contains carroten (not sure of the spelling) which is ... well good for the skin lol So don't hesitate to eat carrots everyday.
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

Kristen

Hi All -

The best way I've found of de-toxing your skin is to exersize vigorously.  Work up a good sweat for 20 minutes a day and drink lots of water while doing it.  If you have access to a steam room or sauna that can also be helpful.  All of the above will clear out the gunk accumulating in your pores.  Make sure you're hydrated all around anyway.  Also, green tea is good for the skin - on top of a balanced diet.  Supplimenting with vitamins specially formulated for skin hair and nails is also useful.  Then, use over-the-counter alpha hydroxy acids, or, their less acidic cousins to increase the dead cell turn-over rate of your skin.  Make sure the moisturizer used with an alpha hydroxy is correct for your skin type.  For girls - beware of using cover-up.  The only thing that does is make flare-ups worse, and emphasizes them aesthetically.

Clearing yourself out energetically - excersize is part of this but it might be worth a try to clear yourself with your breath.  You can do a relaxation breath pattern:  breath in 1,2,3,4.  Hold 1,2,3,4... breath out 1,2,3,4 and so on, while circulating the breath up your back, holding, down your front, holding, up your left side, holding, down your right side, holding.  And then, take a big huge deep breath - and force the air down to your toes - all the while forcing it out of your target area too - your face for example, or your back - depending on where the offending blemishes have taken up residence.

Eat healthy, drink lots of water, take some targeted vitamins, use alpha hydroxy or a like product (I forgot exfoliation) and exersize and use cleansing breaths with meditation breaths.

my 2 cents

~Kristen

Kalonek

Just to post again on the technique i explained. I tried it again yesterday, raising my energy in my face for 2h (i was in a train). I had some nasty marks of old acne and a little "new" acne. At the arrival, my skin was very dry and the marks had almost all vanished, with the acne. So give it a shot if you are depressed with your acne :) And btw as it is said in the post above drink a lot ! It's very important to drink (water !) all day.
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

panabelle

Whoa, that's freaky. Just when I clicked Reply To Topic, an ad that said "Want clearer skin?" popped up! [:O]

Anyhoo, the whole using energy to clear acne thing is interesting...I've tried a visualization of sorts aimed at killing the bacterial behind the breakout, but that's it (didn't work[:(]).

One thing though: It is important to get some fats, the body needs them to...uh...do stuff; I don't know the specifics. [:D] And eliminating dairy is fine but make sure you get your calcium! [|)]