News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Are Negative Thoughts contagious?

Previous topic - Next topic

yothu

If disease is also created by thought, then is it possible to pick up disease telepathically?

For empathical people this would mean that they pick up many diseases per day? How do they resist? What is the mechanism that makes them resist?
The only thing that is "paranormal" in the Universe is our limited understanding of it.

Tyciol

Not really, no.

Only so much as that you tend to influence others with your mood. Smile, it makes other people happy. Glare at them and spit in their face, and they will feel very angry, and it will snowball in either direction.

Cheyyne

I don't think it's possible to telepathically pick up diseases. Diseases are intertwined within both body and soul, and I certainly hope my body isn't going out to everyone I meet. Empaths use energies as shields so that they may have solitude within their own feelings.

yothu

To put it in other words: You don't think that certain patterns of thoughts which may cause dis-ease (must not be a major one, eg. flu, nausea, headache) can be intercepted by an empath who get's sick because he/she has not enough energy/shield whatever to protect him/herself?

What if somebody has an emotional bond with another person?
The only thing that is "paranormal" in the Universe is our limited understanding of it.

yothu

thanks trinity, ahem runlola

good answer

majour ka

Yeah of course negative thoughts can be very very contagious!! just look at the world we live in.

put a log next to another on a fire and both will burn more fiercely!

We all ride a mass wave of consciousness, some are more effected by others thoughts and emotions and some less.

Some one who is very balanced, calm, present, and loving will raise the vibration of the energies around them in their light, and will most likely be less affected or even transparent to the negativity around him or her.

Yothu, how are your eyes? With regards Marcus.

yothu

Quote from: majour ka

Yothu, how are your eyes? With regards Marcus.

Oh, my eyes. Well, I've been transfered to hospital for diagnosis. The doctor diagnosed some sort of "crystals" in both of my eyes. He does not see a necessity to laser, but it may be that later in my life I got to. Next week I get a new pair of glasses. I tried flexi-contact lenses, but it does not seem like a suitable substitute for glasses. The strain in the eyes after wearing lenses for hours is very uncomfortable.
Yet, my eyes are strained. At times I try to consciously relax them, but they're tensed most of the time.

Thanks for you asking, majour ka.

Greetings