News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Broncidus

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

The article on treating it at www.WebMD.com is probably not what you were looking for. It said that bronchitis can last up to two weeks and that is is an inflammation of the bronchial tubes (which take air in and out of the lungs). The good news is that inflammation and pain tend to respond well to energy. Here is the article on treating bronchitis:

http://my.webmd.com/encyclopedia/article/4115.17096

Acute Bronchitis

Treatment Overview

Treatment for bronchitis usually involves home treatment with one or more nonprescription medications to relieve cough and discomfort.

A person may need a cough suppressant or an expectorant for severe cough symptoms or thick mucus.
A person might take a pain reliever (such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or acetaminophen) to reduce fever if present and treat pain.
If prescription medications are required, they may include:

Bronchodilators. Bronchodilator medications given using an inhaler or nebulizer may be prescribed to relieve symptoms of wheezing and a cough caused by acute bronchitis.
Antibiotics. Antibiotics may be used to treat people who are at increased risk for complications from bronchitis. They may also be used if symptoms do not improve after a trial of a bronchodilator and home treatment.
What to Think About
Most cases of bronchitis are caused by viruses. Antibiotics are not effective against viruses. Antibiotics are only effective against bacteria. Using antibiotics unnecessarily is expensive, can lead to side effects from antibiotic therapy, and can lead to antibiotic resistance of some bacteria. This resistance may make the antibiotic less effective the next time it is used.

It is important to seek medical care if you have a long-term (chronic) lung disease such as asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and develop signs of acute bronchitis. Early treatment of acute bronchitis may prevent complications.

General-Army

I forgot how to spell that, but i got broncidus. I was just wondering, how long does it last? If i was to play ice hockey this saturday would i risk my broncidus getting worse?

Every man has their fear of dieing, whether it be of pain or not knowing where you are going, however, mine is the family, memories, and good times i leave behind.