News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Cancer

Previous topic - Next topic

Zebrima

Hi Rikard,

I would like to share my story with you and the others here at the forum. I'm afraid I can't help you out with any successful alternative healing methods to cure cancer, because those I've tried haven't helped.
I was 14 years old when I got diagnosed with a pituitary tumour (hypofys-tumör in swedish) and it's not a benign cancer, but still a pain in the ***. For the last ten years  I've tried three different medications and have been through one surgery without success. Now I'm scheduled for a second surgery in about one week and after this one, I will get radiation therapy every day for about five weeks to completely remove the tumour. I know this feels really hard, but I also sense there is a "higher meaning" with all this, although I'm not completely aware of what it might be yet. But I think the answer will come in the future. However, this illness has helped me develop a lot spiritually, mentally and so on.
I know you´re interested in obe's and I haven't told you, that the first one I got (that really intense one) was shortly after my first surgery. I think it was some kind of result from the surgery as they removed part of  the tumour (which actually is blocking a chakra?!) "the third eye" was opened since it's a pituitary (hypofys) tumour. Also the "narkos" (I don't know the english word, sorry!) could have made me more open to the astral world maybe? Therefore I feel that after this second surgery maybe my experiences and obe:s will return, and maybe I will get some more information and knowledge.
Alternative healing methods: I've tried zonetherapy, "kinesolog", different herbs and so on. I've heard that acupuncture may be good as well. But It all depends on where the cancer is located, I guess.

Well, Good Luck and please feel free to write or ask me whatever you want. I'm sorry if this didn't help you out that much but I still felt I wanted to share my story with you.

Love and Light,
Zebrima (Nettie)

Tom

Recently I heard of something which did not make sense to me. A small sample of blood is drawn from someone who has cancer and this blood is exposed to ultraviolet light. It is then returned. I read that this treatment (more than one application, but not many) has been used more than once successfully.

Qui-Gon Jinn

Hi and thx for the replies.

Zebrima, Nettie, I am glad your experience with this illness has brought good with it, and it seems it really has!  There isn´t one "bad" thing that doesn´t bring nothing anything good with it, open or disguised.  I wish for you to become all well soon, and it seems you will be!´
 Thx for sharing you story, I might get back to you if indeed I get it confirmed soon... Take care.   PS. Where are you from, in Sweden that is...  ?

Tom, thx...  that method you mentioned seem to me a bit hard to understand - but who knows...  I have heard stranger things.

Bye, Rikard

- Your focus determines your reality -

alchimiste

Look at EVERYTHING on Essiac tea as there is a lot of rubbish written about it, It came within three votes in the canadian parliment to be the official cure for cancer.......it was ousted by the petro-chemical pharmacutical lobby.
Also look at the Hulda Clark remedies, I have given these to people with great success but read up before you do anything.

Good luck
Alchimiste

Alchimiste
(A student of Evolution)

Demande a Dieu et il te repondra....Cherches et tu trouveras....Frappe et l'on t'ouvrira.

wisp

Qui-Gon Jinn
I'm blessed with a healing angel, I'll be talking to this being about you. I imagine most likely you have a healer too. Pray for healing (general things). The test results can surprise you with good news. This is a very difficult time to be in, stay away from bad or negative thinking. Take on a neutral way of thinking at this difficult and unsure time. Sometimes medical people can send out suspicious and negative vibes, don't except on take on their analytical mindset, their just doing their job. The results they can't control. Avoid thinking about treatments before you have all the facts.
I'll be thinking about you. Call for a healing for whatever it is.It may be something else you don't know about. This may not make sense but spread out your thinking, don't focus on the thing your focusing on right now.

Kenneth

Hej Rikard!

First and most important !! ... I feel for you, and my concerns and prayers go with you!

I would like to share my beliefs, and my way of "treating" my illnesses with you, in the hope, that you can use some of it in your life!

It is my belief, that an Illness of almost any kind start out in our minds as a simple Thought, then gets reinforced by emotions, get's energy from our energy bodies, and last manifests itself in our physical bodies.

Ofcourse this does not usually happen "over night", or with a single thought - but it is the "accumulation" of thoughts and feelings that are NOT dealt with properly, that usually cause illnesses (IMO).

A rather "simple" picture for this that many people can relate to, is a "hurting neck/ back" when stressing too much.

It starts out as a thought ... (I GOT to get this finished in time ... I have not enough time ... I can't make it ... etc. etc).

Then it almost instantly get's reinforced by the feelings ... (The feeling of Unsecureness, if loosing a job, the feeling of not being good enough, etc. etc.) Normally these emotions are "put aside" for now, as we seldom have time / energy to deal with them, when we are in the middle of something else.

Then our minds try to "protect" us - or "doing what we want, (we DON'T have time for this now - got to be finished with this work!), by putting it somewhere other than in the mind - and the only other place (if you are the kind of person that "points it inwards") is in your own body.

The body needs energy to "maintain" it's "grib" on theese emotions, so it get's that energy from our energy-bodies - and they "show up" as cold places / dark spots when working with energy-manipulation.

In this case with an aching back - you know how it goes ... Ouch(!) ... (I am not sure of the proper english words for an aching back, but it feels like muscles are curled up in a lumb, or there are some specific places, where the muscles feel very tight and hard).

Okay - this is a rather "simple" example - so what is the difference between this little example, and some of the "nastier" ones ?.

(Again - this is only MY oppinion, so please take it for what it is!)

I know, that I am a lot better today to deal with raw emotions, than I was when I was a little boy. Today, if I get lost somewhere, I know that I can ask someone, or find a phone, or otherwise "get my self out of trouble". BUT .... I didn't know that back then (!).

So, if I for instance was lost at a supermarket when I went shopping with my mother, then that situation produced some VERY strong feelings of abandonment, of lonelines, of being "let down" by someone I trusted with my life ...

These feelings are hard to handle for a little boy (!). (And remember - this is only a "mild" example of some of the unfortunate and harsh things, that children sometimes go through!!).

(A little sidenote here: Feelings are strange, in the way that if you FEEL the feeling fully, and ALLOW yourself to feel it fully (i.e.: Hmmm - Okay, I am ticked now!), it sort of "waves off" in about 6-10 seconds. But if you try to "push it back down", or "hold" the feeling - then it lasts and lasts ....

Okay - back to this "little boy". The feelings that were "pushed back down" (Because REAL boys don't cry!!), is stuck somewhere in your body (The mind can't handle it, so it sort of "asks" the body for help - It's like the mind's energy is too "fragile" or "fast" to actually handle this rough and powerfull energy that the feelings are). So it ask's the body for help, and these emotions get "stuck" somewhere in the body - because the BODY is powerfull enough to handle them!.

We then re-think the situation many times, and in our MINDS we learn, that we were not really being abandoned or lost ... And we tend to forget the whole situation over the years.

But some years later, a girlfriend abandones us, or there could be other situations, that cause the same feelings - but are somewhat "different" in what the situation is about. But hey !! ... Our body KNOWS, where it stuck those feelings from last time - and it was an OK sollution back then !! ... So it just repeats it over and over again ... Putting the feelings down in the "same place", like filling a cup with water, one drop at a time...

NOW it get's confusing... Because over time, when we encounter situations that cause the same sort of feelings, we not only feel THAT situations feelings, but also a sort of an "image" or "reflection" of the earlier feelings ... and these are TOO strong for us. (Says our mind - because it has the "image" of the little boy still imprinted - and HE couldn't handle it back then, so he can NOT handle these extra reinforced feelings now!).

So we tend to find another feeling, that we "put over" the original feeling in order NOT to feel that original feeling - we can handle the "new" feeling better, can't we ?!? ... and we repeat that again and again. (Because the pattern reacts itself again and again ... so slowly the NEW feeling becomes TOO strong for us to handle ... and so on ...)

Over the course of years these "accumulated" feelings get sort of "stucked" in the body, and sometimes these feelings get so strong, that not even our bodies strong energy can hold them. So the body sort of "shouts out for help". (I am not sure about that one - it can also be, that the energy used to hold the emotions "in place" must be so strong, that they actually manifest in the physical world - as different types of illneses.

Many people have the feeling, that their illness has something to "say" to them - something they need to "learn" from it .... Well - I could'nt agree more !!

So - that was a very short WHY (Again - this i only MY oppinion about what I feel and have felt in my own body over the last years ... Combined with a lot of different things, that I have read also.)

So - how do we deal with these illneses then ? ...

Well, I try to work with them on 4 different levels.

1. Our Physical Body ... Use doctors, modern medicin, exercises, running, eating right etc. etc. !!!

2. Our Energy-body ... Acupuncture, Zone-therapy, Healing ets. etc. (AND - the newest one in my "collection" of tools - Robert Bruces astounding NEW energy-system!!)

3. Our "Feelings-body" :-) ... THIS is the tricky one normally ... But for this one I normally use Brandon Bays "Journey works", that (For me) have worked wonders with my Herpes-attacks AND "Colds" attacks. (She has written a book called "The Journey". AND - I must agree with her - this is REALLY hard work!! *S* ;-) ...  (And remember - it is NOT the situation we were in - that has been "taken care of" by our mind, but it is the STRENGTH of the feelings in the situation(s) back then, that matters !! ... (Son DON'T listen to your mind when it is trying to "sell you a story" about a particular situation being handled and forgot! .. )

4. Our "Mind" body ... Okay - this has got to do with HOW we program our minds ... Basically (I think) it all boils down to a "simple" sentence that says "I can't make it!" ... That's it *S* ;-) .... So the trick is to "re-program" your mind, and your view on YOUR universe - to accept your universe, and DEAL with the different things you encounter along YOUR journey. (I have some different books - so please se if you can catch me on the ICQ, and we could talk some more!)

I am not a believer of using only ONE of the above (Or only one thing from one of the levels) ... If I have an ilness in my body that I don't want, then I FIGHT it with all my strength, with all my power - AND on ALL 4 LEVELS AT THE SAME TIME !!!!

I TRY to learn, to find the reason why ... But this can sometimes be VERY draining and just plain TOO MUCH .... So it leads often down in a feeling of deep depression. To avoid that, I use the three "rules" of my life, that I have put as my Profile Signature beneath my name ;-) ...

And again - ALL my best wishes and hopes for you!!

(In Danish: Jeg håber, at vi får snakket sammen over ICQ'en Rikard!)

/Kenneth

--- One thing at a time, be in NOW, and be gentle to yourself ---
/Kenneth

--- Your biggest obstacle is most of the time also your most powerfull startingpoint ---

Kenneth

Whou !! ... I actually forgot THE single most important "level" that you can use in your healing-process - YOUR inner self!

To try and find it, Brandon Bays uses a tool she calls "The emotional journey", that (In very short) enables you to sort of "peel" the layers of stuck feelings of, and get into who you REALLY are!.

That place is like describing the color of red to a blind person ;-) ... VERY difficult - but once you have been there, or even dipped your toe in it, you know what it is ;-) ...

The keywords for this place is: (Again - this is only my oppinion) ... Love, Forgivenes, Understanding, Compassion, Hope, Being, Being one with everything etc. etc.

Someone call this place Ultimative Love and Understanding, and it is a strange and wonderfull "place" to be in. (It's not like you are in a physical place, but your whole being is OF this "source" - like you are "filled" with it - you are breating it, being it...).

It is also this place that you pray to/for/from ... this is YOUR inner GOD - YOUR connection to whatever god/ force etc. you believe in. (I am sorry, if I offend any religious people here, that is NOT my intent :-) ).....

I have not yet found out how this "place" connects to the different "levels" in comparison to i.e. the different "levels" in different religiosly beliefs - it seems like everything is understod emediately there ;-) ...

/Kenneth

/Kenneth

--- Your biggest obstacle is most of the time also your most powerfull startingpoint ---

Hephaestus

Qui-Gon Jinn my old pal, sorry to here you could have the dreaded cancer, a work colleague of mine was just diagnosed less than a week ago with Leukemia (cancer of the blood).
what type of cancer is it you may have? cures or methods to prevent spread are different depending upon what cancer it is, ceemotherapy or however its spelt LOL is the treatment from radiation which is most effective but the most painful and in the end you would feel worse than you would, had you not treated the cancer, other methods are simple anti-cancer drugs and cortisone drugs. There are experimental treatments at this time that are painless and very effective, some involving UV light.
The problem with cancers are that it is the bodys cells going hectic and its difficult for the bodys immune system to determine whether the cancer tissue is the enemy or a fellow inmate, which is why cancer is so difficult to cure.

I hope that you dont have cancer and are well, i'll pray to the higher powers for you. Take care.

wierdzly

I'm aware of many treatments using nutritional supplements. Recently my sister treated an old woman who had the worst type of brain cancer known. She had a biopsy done to the tumor a year ago and was told she would be dead in 2-6 months. That was a year ago. They recently took a scan of her brain and could not find the tumor. The doctors at first thought a mistake was made but the results were the same on the second test.

The treatment used was corral calcium and a special anti oxident substance derived from rasberries. I'm told the calcium raises the alkaline levels in the body among other reasons.

This is nothing new for me. It happens time and time again. Doctors almost always  ignore these types of treatments due to money and politics, no matter how well they work. One place you can find out more is here. http://www.exxelaudio.com/barefootorder.html

WEIRDZLY!

Qui-Gon Jinn

Good- morning/day/afternoon/evening, I was wondering if any of you have heard of or know by experience alternative methods used to cure cancer?
I do not like the idea of radiation and cellular poison (or what you call it in english), and I know it is not the ultimate cure to cancer, but do we have other very effective methods that isn´t harmful to the body and its immune system?  Afterall, it is the immune system that heal our body and cellular poison degrade the immune system bigtime, even if it can potentially take out a tumour. But cancer isn´t really a local sickness now is it, so it make no sense to use cellular poison...    and yes, I most likely have cancer, I will have it confirmed in the coming few days.

Please share you thoughts/knowledge/experiences with me if you wish...

...love, Rikard

- Your focus determines your reality -