News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Quantum K

Previous topic - Next topic

Luthor

I stumbled across the Quantum K free healing video today - it seems to have generated a lot of interest and mixed reviews on other sites.

It's free, plays over PC and this is from the site

'Quantum K' is a ground breaking new system. It draws from the latest thinking in quantum physics to offer healing to the mind, body and soul.

"It is well established that the body can absorb information from sensory stimulation – you only need to look at the success of hypnotherapy to see how effective it can be. This system extends this principle by stimulating our healing potential through the written word, numbers, fractal equations, sound, colour, and symbols. By giving direct instructions to our body's intelligence, we stimulate its natural healing powers.

Throughout the experience, you will be asked to make a constructive change, for example "I release all toxins in my body". While you are consciously focusing on this intent, your unconscious will be busy absorbing the colours, harmonics, symbols and equations that appear underneath and provide the mechanisms to help this instruction take effect."

I tried it and I must admit that I had an almost immediate physical reaction - muscle spasm in left arm and a fluttering heart beat and several involuntary twitches. 

What's you're guys take on it.

The video that follows is the original Quantum K healing experience that was launched in 2008. It works with fractal geometry, harmonics and focused intent to offer deep healing to your mind/body/soul."

http://www.quantumk.co.uk/quantumk_video.htm

Rakkso

Hi Luthor,
I tryed the Quantum K video last thursday, and the next day, and the day after that.
I believe it works and I was very Skeptic at first, after reading all of its messages carefully and seeing everything it said was actually true and that it had only messages of love and healing, I accepted it and gave it the proper shot.

The first experience was the most 'vibrating' one so far. I turned my speakers very loud and at first was a bit afraid of the Music and the chanting in it, I still don't know what made me have that fear towards it, I conjured up my courage and despite getting constant feelings of fear beacuse i thought the music in the beginning was kinda Cementery-Church-creepy like , I suceeded in finishing it, thanks to the very melodic part that came about 8mins after the video started. Good music.

During the whole video and specially the last half, I was heavily vibrating in my chair, with most joy, a mild sadness, humillity and acceptance. Finishing with a deep sense of thanks.

I inmediatly felt so energized and happy and active that I could not wait to get to the gym so i started and old monk routine that I learned for training here at home, but that i had stop doing because it leaves you very very tired at the end. same with the next days, and before i had to wait 1-2 days between trainings for muscle growth. Now im just full of energy. Add this, to the most shocking fact for me, which is I hadn't exercised at all since December from last year, and specilly with such a passion.

Next day Friday i got a calls from friends to hang out here at home and bought a box of beers. (a box of 36 but idk how to call it in english lenguage). this is not even remotely normal, and basically all of this consequent days i've felt, seen experienced an overall change in everything around me.

So, idk how this works, or how it works, but if I feel it works, then it works.
Hope this encourages people to try as it has worked for me.

Volgerle

Very interesting. As s.o. who is partly in the healing field, I will give this a try. The many testimonials seem promising.
I've already tried listening to 432 Hz music which also has a soothing effect. Maybe this is even better?

Luthor

Yeah the music couldn't creepier if they'd used the score from the Halloween movies. Very, very unsettling for the first 15 minutes or so.

I did my internet due diligence and stumbled across one post on a different forum claiming it opened inappropriate portals or some such (A warning you feel inclined to believe when the music kicks in.) but there were vastly more posts from people who'd had amazing, positive experiences.

I took a second run at quantum K last night and I got to say that I think I'm turning into a fan boy - The feeling I get is that of an antivirus program running on a pc (inventors words not mine).  I feel fantastic this morning, like I could run a marathon and generally much less stressed out. Before I turn into a fan boy I will say that although I feel great now last night I was slightly on edge after using the program, more 'open' maybe due to biochemical or neurological changes or  something more esoteric I don't know but so far the benefits far out weight the negatives (which may not even be negatives just a normal part of cleaning process.) for me so far.