News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Electro-Magnetic Jewelry

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyciol

Alex Chiu, this guy is weird... he makes all these Hebrew biblical prophecies using Chinese fortune telling methods... and he thinks his rings will make you immortal. I doubt it would do that, but I have seen a lot of magnetic bracelets for sale (I bought my mom and aunt some) so I figure this could 'possibly' do 'something', though I doubt it would reverse aging like it claims.

Even so... I want to test said rings. Since I get a free pair (supposedly) if I refer enough people to his site, I figured here would be the best place to post it (since putting it in my signature would be sort of stupid-looking).

So, if you want to check out the site, or help me rid myself of this silly little fixation by testing it, click on the following seizure-inducing link.

If it works, I'll tell you, no need to bother signing up yourself unless you're obsessed with long shots as well, but the site's definitely worth a gander for a laugh.

Tyciol

Bumped because of interest from another thread. I'll post some additional info here to make the bump worth something.

My plan for testing!!!

First I'll test to see if I feel that 'zap of energy' that many people claim upon first putting it on. that will be rather easy.

Second I'll test if it changes my sleep. I'll set up regular sleeping patterns so I'll be used to them and see if it alters them.

Third is more subtle: do I feel healthier, more energetic, more rested, etc? This is going to be very damn tough to test since I do do other things to improve my health.

Fourth is the most easily testable. Chiu claims you have to wear the rings a certain way to promote healthiness. He thinks if you wear them the opposite way it would do the reverse and make you sick and unhealthy. I plan to wear it the wrong way on and off to see if I do get sick from it.

The major difficulty in testing is making sure my mind is not being influenced by what I think will happen, which is termed 'suggestion'. Often with many people, their belief in what will (or might happen) may make it happen, or make them believe it happened, even when the thing should veritably do nothing. This happened with an experiment comparing a 'magic' crystal to an ordinary glass one the people were told was magic but was not.

This is mainly up to my own observation and judgment, but I'm pretty intelligent so I should be able to figure it out.

LightWorker2012

QuoteMy plan for testing!!!

First I'll test to see if I feel that 'zap of energy' that many people claim upon first putting it on. that will be rather easy.

Second I'll test if it changes my sleep. I'll set up regular sleeping patterns so I'll be used to them and see if it alters them.

Third is more subtle: do I feel healthier, more energetic, more rested, etc? This is going to be very [edit] tough to test since I do do other things to improve my health.

Fourth is the most easily testable. Chiu claims you have to wear the rings a certain way to promote healthiness. He thinks if you wear them the opposite way it would do the reverse and make you sick and unhealthy. I plan to wear it the wrong way on and off to see if I do get sick from it.

The major difficulty in testing is making sure my mind is not being influenced by what I think will happen, which is termed 'suggestion'. Often with many people, their belief in what will (or might happen) may make it happen, or make them believe it happened, even when the thing should veritably do nothing. This happened with an experiment comparing a 'magic' crystal to an ordinary glass one the people were told was magic but was not.

This is mainly up to my own observation and judgment, but I'm pretty intelligent so I should be able to figure it out.

My friend, these rings work! I have been testing them for two months now. And i feel great. I can feel the chi freely flowing through me. THESE MAGNETS DIFFER FROM OTHER MAGNETIC PRODUCTS AVAILABLE DOWN AT YOUR LOCAL PHARMACY because Alex Chui has discovered that the little fingers are transmitters to the rest of the body and so he invented the rings. So they are unlike any other magnetic product available. I'm getting the foot magnets soon too. Can't wait. WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE FROM WEARING TWO SMALL RINGS AT NIGHT, THAT CAN DRAMATICALLY IMPROVE YOUR WELLBEING??????????????? THE SIMPLEST IDEAS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN BEST. I take my hat off to Alex Chiu for his invention. He will get recognition once more people discover the rings.
The affirmation "I am Infinite Being" is the most powerful affirmation possible within the English language.

LightWorker2012

Also i was VERY skeptical when i first saw and heard about the rings. I thought dodgy snake oil website. But i thought their so cheap I'll try them. Now i know that they work.

May the force be with you.......always.
The affirmation "I am Infinite Being" is the most powerful affirmation possible within the English language.

LightWorker2012

QuoteThe major difficulty in testing is making sure my mind is not being influenced by what I think will happen, which is termed 'suggestion'. Often with many people, their belief in what will (or might happen) may make it happen, or make them believe it happened, even when the thing should veritably do nothing. This happened with an experiment comparing a 'magic' crystal to an ordinary glass one the people were told was magic but was not.

I think your find it's called the Placebo effect. The placebo effect could be applied to anything that can heal you. Such as medication and alternative therapies etc. It's not the medication that makes you better, it's your belief that the medication can make you better. Thats the basic principle of the placebo effect. So the rings could also be placebo.

karnautrahl

Your not making any money out of these rings right? :-) Sorry but I HAD to ask. Any skeptics of these going to acquire some and test them out?
I'm too lazy to go through all the clicking sponsering thingy whatever that is :-).
Looking forward to your posts on this  Tyciol
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

Cheyyne

This is so stupid, I have to see if it works. I'm going to make some neodymium magnets as per the instructions on his website. I happen to have a few from some zappers I built a little while back, so we'll see how that works out.

Telos

Wow, Lightworker, you went from awed and amazed to, "yeah I guess it could be placebo," in just 26 minutes.

I'm finally going to start selling my chinese shoelaces. "Baptized under the Aurora Borealis in liquid crystal magnetic water, near HAARP, exactly 666 days before 2012! Fight death! Rapture guaranteed, as foretold in Revelation!"

That way, if they don't feel raptured, they'll just feel like there's something wrong with them.

LightWorker2012

QuoteWow, Lightworker, you went from awed and amazed to, "yeah I guess it could be placebo," in just 26 minutes.

Er no i didn't. I'm just trying to get people to let go of doubt and try something new and inexpensive. The simplest ideas have always been the best. And BTW i have been wearing the rings for about three months now and I feel great. My aches and pains have healed and i can play sport again. Nothing else i tried did that.

I beginning to sound like a salesman for this product. But the truth is i discovered them on a forum like this one and i immediately thought is was a con trick. But because they were so cheap I'd thought i would try them anyway. And I'm glad i did.

RTCovenant

Tyciol is trying to get those rings for free.

Look at the link he gave you
http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=tyciol

His name is in it and he gets a free ring if a certain number of people click his link.

We should help out him by clicking that link so he can get it for free. Then he can tell us if it works or not. Thanks Tyciol.

http://www.alexchiu.com/eternallife/wholesale.htm

The link above explains the whole thing, if 80 people click Tyciol's link he gets a free one.

Your pretty clever Tyciol, let me know what you think about the product though once you get it.  (Its the least you could do since we are helping you get it for free.)
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

karnautrahl

Yeah he said he would. Tyciol seems to me to be more skeptic-open but skeptic. Exactly who I would want to test them I reckon.
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

Tyciol

Quote from: RTCovenantTyciol is trying to get those rings for free. Look at
Your powers of deduction amaze me Holmes... oh... wait a tack...
Quote from: TyciolSince I get a free pair (supposedly) if I refer enough people to his site...
Oh yeah, I did say that. Thank you for supporting this, I only need three more after all :)

Quote from: karnautrahlYeah he said he would. Tyciol seems to me to be more skeptic-open but skeptic. Exactly who I would want to test them I reckon.
Thank you. *sigs out of extreme vanity*

LightWorker2012

karnautrahl

LightWorker2012 why would anyone buy a pair if he can get them for free? I certainly won't.  His website DOES NOT inculcate trust at all. No way :-).  Can't be helped, he needs a far better and more professional design.

I do call £12.99 plus any postage etc expensive for magnets :-). Now if someone proves they work then maybe I'd feel different. But google around for miracle cures and stuff, and you'll see plenty of good reason for my own attitude.

Experience is king. :-)

Tyciol

*same reasons as Car*

I'm not the best, but I could definitely do better HTML than Alex Chiu, his site really sucks.

Cheyyne

I think it's part of his sales pitch. Like how "Bob's Furniture" always produces really crappy commercials, and now everyone knows his name. No such thing as bad publicity...