News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Free Reiki Attunement!

Previous topic - Next topic

James S

Thanks for the link AntiGravity. [:)]

I must say I am sceptical about distant tunings, but I open to try, and this site does look to be quite legit.

As I have been practicing energy raising for some years now, I would be very interesting in seeing if a distance tuning has much effect. I believe I'd be able to pick up on the difference fairly quickly.

Regards,
James.

AntiGravity

quote:
Originally posted by James S

Thanks for the link AntiGravity. [:)]

I must say I am sceptical about distant tunings, but I open to try, and this site does look to be quite legit.

As I have been practicing energy raising for some years now, I would be very interesting in seeing if a distance tuning has much effect. I believe I'd be able to pick up on the difference fairly quickly.

Regards,
James.

Your quite welcome James! [:)] Im pretty psyched up about this, the week seems to be going much faster since I have something to look foward to. But Im not just waiting for it, Im reading up on it as much as possible, as well as trying OOBE more often. If you register, James, lemme know how it goes for you. That goes for anyone else too, Id love to hear other experiences.
God bless!
[|)]

AntiGravity

Yup, stumbled across a site where theyre doing free (absolutely free) attunements. You can choose from level 1, 2, or 3 attunement. They do them the first of every month except January and June I think. I signed up for the level 1 attunement, basic self healing, touch healing, etc. http://reiki.net/
Go to You Can, then click Register for Distant Attunement, then scroll to the bottom and click the register for free Distant attunement and fill out the form on the page. Absolutely free for the Distant attunement, which is a good thing cuz Im broke. They do them at 12 noon and 12 midnight, 20 minutes long. They suggest being in a meditation starting 3 mins before, through the 20 mins, and 3 mins afterward.
Im really excited about this!
Take care!

wantsumrice

I remember when I applied for one of these that I had an excellent experience.

It was during a normal school day and I had signed up for one of these things maybe 1 week prior to the day.  During one class, I had started to be aware of something very strange...there were little lights (prana) that I could see on my paper.  I really wanted to ask my neighbor if he had also seen these strange wormlike lights, but I was a little afraid I might come off crazy.

Right after class, I go back to my room and get on my computer ritually.  I check my email, and what do I find?  I find an email that says "You have been attuned today at so and so time".  I freaked right when I read that, because I am almost 100% positive that it must have been the attunement.  My awareness of the prana started from that day on, so I can't help but blame the attunement  :)

Anyway, that's my story.

laiana

Ok!  So I have signed up for this, and since the first Sunday of the month is coming up, that's when I will receive my attunement.  Has anyone tried this from the site that was referred to?

Nick

Here's another link to a great website. The Reiki is free.

http://www.sharereiki.org/free.htm

What I would suggest, if you plan on a distance attunement, would be to try it "real time" via something such as MSN messenger or Yahoo. See if the person giving the distance attunement would be willing to do so.

Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson