News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Healing experience?

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterJingo

Hi all,

I've never really practiced healing, but last year I experienced something which I havent yet been able to explain. I've posted about it to a reiki group and I recieved no answers so I thought I would try here.

My original post was as follows:

-------

Hi all,
I'm not sure if this is the correct group, but I recently experienced something concerning energy and healing - so I figured I'd try here :) I've never really looked into Reiki so please excuse my ignorance. Although I have never looked into this area I have been aware of subtle energies for many years. My main area of interest is OBEs (and surrounding areas) and so I have meditated and have been developing my energy body for years. Regardless of what people think of the OBE state, it does put one in very close contact with energies and the energy body. Over the past year I have been using new techniques which are more of a tactile visualisation than 'visual.' They were developed by Robert Bruce and I have found them very potent for developing and maintaining the primary and secondary energy systems.
Well now that I've covered my background, I'll detail the experience which bought me here. At the time I had been doing daily trance work, energy work and meditation and so even when 'baseline' I still had a strong sensation of energy movement throughout my body. I was watching TV late at night and I became aware of movement on the floor. There was a moth fluttering about on it back, banging against things before it eventually stopped moving and lay on its back. It seemed dead or near death.
I'm not sure why I did this, I guess in part due to the strong energetic feelings I was still experiencing, before I went to bed I lay down on the floor near the body of the moth and started to raise my energy. My hands were about one foot on either side of the moth, there was no physical or close contact. While I raised my energy I started to visualise myself inhaling a brilliant white light, it went down into my lungs and travelled up each arm and out through my palms. With each exhale I breathed out a dark black used up energy.
The energy I visualised coming from my palms in a very tight line, sort of like a laser and it went into the body of the moth. At first I visualised a sphere of light around it, but as I focused more and got in-tune with what I was doing I centred the energy to the shape of the moths body. So it seemed like the moth was a brilliant white outline. Nothing happened but I kept this up, soon I was very focused and in a partial trance state I'd say (I had visual static, bright lights moving around the periphery of my vision etc) I then noticed the moths legs started to twitch. No other movement but the twitching. Now it seemed like an effort, I felt an excitation through my chest and arms and I had to focus to maintain the visualisation, it felt like there was a slight resistance to what I was doing. I'm not sure why but I started 'sending love' to the moth, saying I loved it and wished it to heal. I wanted it to live. This was sort of a mantra going through my mind, projected outwards towards the moth.
Soon the twitching in the moth increased and then it suddenly just burst into the air in a single movement and flew off at ceiling height. I'm not actually sure where it went, I looked for it afterwards but couldn't find it.
So what actually happened here? Even though I do practice OBEs I am quite 'scientific' in outlook, so I'm wondering if this was all coincidence? Perhaps the carbon dioxide from my breath somehow revived the moth? Or did I have some part to play in healing it? I'd like to hear others views on what happened.

-------

Any comments would be appreciated :)

yothu

A few months ago I requested healing here on the forum which was granted to me. Since then I changed a lot, inside. Many parts of me have died, parts that served no good purpose.

My means of communication could be better (send some reiki into it please), but I'll try hard to tell you what I'm thinking. I go to some classes to university here in Vienna. Once in a course I got in the room and was introduced to the lecturer and my colleagues. I noticed a girl, which got my immediate attraction. Suddenly I got very strong feelings for her. I noticed that when my attention, my mere view, was focused on her that a flow of loving feelings and thoughts were sent towards her by myself. I was surprised since it happened the first time that strong and without any physical connection. Every time I looked somewhere else I noticed that the feeling is there though less intense. I simply had to see and concentrate on her. I believe it was as much pleasure to her as it was to me. I knew she felt it as well.
The next day she didn't attend classes. This day I spent half of the day building up my psychic strenght again. I felt kind of exhausted psychicly. I later learned that she got "the flu" and had to rest at home.
She is all well now and she has a lot of energy. I think she recovered from a serious sickness. She mentioned something like that. She's been in hospital, her mother has been very worried about her. I think now she is ok again.

Another incident was with a lecturer of mine. I felt that she was very unhappy and not satisfied. She was quite depressed. She was commenting on "intercultural communication" stating that "we all feel in a specific, bound to our culture, way". I don't agree and asked her "why we would feel different at all". Then it made click, she totally understood what I meant. 100%. A telepathic connection was established. Again I literally stared at her transmitting another kind of energy. I would not call it love but kindness and more important I experienced heavy feelings of nervousness and my heartbeat rose and I felt almost dizzy for a few moments. But I lifted considerable weight from her, since there was a noticable change noticable in her when "relieved". I enjoyed since I have many things that make me heavy too. Again, there was no physical contact. Only my concentration on her through means of eyesight.

A similiar case occured with an other lecturer, there was also a telepathic bond between us for some time. This makes it possible for me to heal psychological and mental issues I guess.

It is a fascinating phenomenon for me since I act as a medium. I am simply there and let make use of my facilities to serve a higher purpose. It is an cheerful gift. I thank you Mr Bruce for being here with us and for having such a kind and humble voice with a fascinating "northern english" accent filled with a considerable amount of humour and light that made me curious so that I joined this internet platform of yours. I cannot tell how grateful I am.

Ok, well, I'd say, MisterJingo, that you experience a similiar thing, right? We have plenty of energy and we 'generate it ourselves'. Now we even have means to distribute it in a positive way. Isn't it .... (please fill in the word)?

Have you learned to see auras? I noticed that I have a much stronger aura, more energy and greater healing ability after doing Tibetan Five.

Kind regards

Matyas
The only thing that is "paranormal" in the Universe is our limited understanding of it.

Tyciol

I'm hoping you meant carbon dioxide. If you're exhaling a lot of carbon monoxide you should see a doctor...

Anyway, neither carbon dioxide or monoxide would help heal any creatures. Oxygen would. If you're looking for a scientifically (ala non-NEW) explanation for it, I'm guessing it would have to be either the heat from your breath if it was cold, the physical movement from your breath may have pushed it in a position to fly, or perhaps just fear of you eating it encouraged it to get off. None of these seem too sensible.

The only thing that feeds on carbon dioxide is plantlife. As for carbon monoxide... it's poison... I don't think anything feeds on it (correct me if I'm wrong).

MisterJingo

Quote from: TyciolI'm hoping you meant carbon dioxide. If you're exhaling a lot of carbon monoxide you should see a doctor...

lol you are right. I think it would be too late for even a doctor if I started exhaling carbon monoxide. It was a typo  :)

Quote from: TyciolAnyway, neither carbon dioxide or monoxide would help heal any creatures. Oxygen would. If you're looking for a scientifically (ala non-NEW) explanation for it, I'm guessing it would have to be either the heat from your breath if it was cold, the physical movement from your breath may have pushed it in a position to fly, or perhaps just fear of you eating it encouraged it to get off. None of these seem too sensible.

The only thing that feeds on carbon dioxide is plantlife. As for carbon monoxide... it's poison... I don't think anything feeds on it (correct me if I'm wrong).

I wasn't looking for a scientific explanation as such, but I figure it's best to cover all options rather than jumping to conclusions. If nothing else, it helps one to stay grounded.
I felt like something more did happen, but I've never tried any form of healing before that night as so I guess I wanted opinions of those more versed in this art :)

MisterJingo

Quote from: yothuOk, well, I'd say, MisterJingo, that you experience a similiar thing, right? We have plenty of energy and we 'generate it ourselves'. Now we even have means to distribute it in a positive way. Isn't it .... (please fill in the word)?

Have you learned to see auras? I noticed that I have a much stronger aura, more energy and greater healing ability after doing Tibetan Five.

Kind regards

Matyas

Thanks for the reply and the links, I will check them out :)
My main interest has always been OBEs, I felt a pulling in that direction which was too deep for me to ignore. I was never interested in other areas such as healing, or mediums. But as my experience with the OBE state grew my interest turned to other areas such as these. I haven't really looked into seeing auras, but I can feel/sense an energy or interconnectedness of all things. It helps to keep this current life in perspective :) It is an area I will read more deeply into though.

Tyciol

I generally chime in with the scientific side because I know very little about NEW and healing things at the moment. Once I become a guru, I will tell you how it works. :p