News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Healing eyesight?

Previous topic - Next topic

Inner~Peace

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I didn't find it when I searched.  I was thinking today, would it be possible to correct vision, over time through meditation, using any sort of healing energy?  I played around with Qigong for a while but don't know much about this stuff  :|    Boy would it be nice not to worry about glasses ever again  :lol:

All comments appreciated

Peace

Cho

Ever seen a chef with glasses?
You can do exercises for the eyes and, additionally, cutting onions to make your eyes produce tears is a native remedy my people use.

CFTraveler

The problem is that 'needing glasses' is a general thing- some eye problems, such as myopia or astigmatism are caused by the shape of your corneas or lens, not something you eat and drink, so to say 'correct eyesight' more details would be needed, such as, is it a degenerative disease (that can be helped with the proper nutrition and not eating certain foods (with heavy metals, if I remember correctly), or problems of the optic nerve, which can be caused by a few things, one being too much fluid pressure (like in glaucoma) in the eyeball- in other words, 'needing glasses' is not one single condition, and cannot be treated with 'one'  single remedy.

And yes, some chefs wear eyeglasses.
http://foodnetworkhumor.com/2009/01/ridiculous-food-network-product-of-the-week-paula-deen-eyeglasses/
The dude from Iron Chef also wears glasses, but not on the show.
I personally knew a chef who passed away, who wore glasses. 

NoY

We still live in a semi phisical reality and the human body is just energy resonating
so even with defects it should be possible to cure all defects if you can manifest the right idea at a high enough vibration
and reap it when it rolls down the dimentional levels to the phisical

:NoY:

astralization

Quote from: NoY on January 26, 2010, 17:50:25
We still live in a semi phisical reality and the human body is just energy resonating
so even with defects it should be possible to cure all defects if you can manifest the right idea at a high enough vibration
and reap it when it rolls down the dimentional levels to the phisical

:NoY:

I agree, I've heard of people healing themselves using magick and other types of mysterious nature works. Nature is 'alive' and they have the ability to heal us.

Tiny

Dear Inner~Peace,

often when I come from meditation I have a sense that my eyesight is sharper than it was before the session.

Apart from those experiences, I am really convinced that meditation sets in motion some incredible healing processes of the etheric body while also allowing yourself to be healed by other beings.

peace
"He never speaks but he understands thinks higher than a manHes living in The northern lights In winter everlasting He travels around Big drum in his hand And he knows what you have in your mind Theres always wolf within That leads him down And back home"

MissTendana

I've heard that a pretty good method for sharpening your vision over time is "cupping" - you cup your hands and put them over your eyes, blocking out all light, with your eyes still open. For about fifteen minutes a day, you peer into the blackness, making it as black as you possibly can (one method is to imagine an even darker orb in the blackness, then zoom in on it, then imagine a darker orb in that blackness, etc.). Also, yes, tears are a natural remedy. I've heard of people putting diluted Bragg Vinegar drops in their eyes, or some even using cayenne...though I don't advise you trying that just yet. :-D
Wait. What?

Everlasting

Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

Jon_88

It is possible i think , but i can tell you its hard work and you need lots of time also and perhaps a trainer. The discovery was for any ordinary loss of sight when the person dies the eyelences return to normal eyesight. The method shortly told is a kind of meditation . You close your eyes in a dark room , and imagine the colour black as black as you can imagine it expanding and covering your field of vision (with eyes closed.) you also gotta relax while doing it. When the blackness has covered your field of vision you should be able then to imagine an even blacker colour and do the same with it and so forth and so forth.

The problem is . YOU CANT USE YOUR GLASSES WHILE DOING THIS METHOD. Wich was the nail in the coffin for me. I got so far as having some short flashes of clear vision but it faded as soon as i was aware of it. The reason is we kinda use the eyes wrong , we strive to see things when we just should let vision come to us. Anyway i quit it cause it wasnt working for me and i needed to see excrement , so i put on the glasses.

Firelord777

The post about using high energy vibrations to affect physical interests me. Anyone have any ideas how to do it? I have a slight myopia, -2. I have heard palming, but am skeptical as to how it works.

ryan1337

I've actually been wondering the same thing for a while. I'm 19 and my eyesight is awful. I have a ton of floaters and despite having newly prescribed glasses, I have insanely blurry vision. When i finally get out of my body, I'm gonna try and send some healing energy to my eyes and see if it helps. I honestly think it will :)

BTW I'm totally gonna try the cupping thing sometime.

Karxx Gxx

i downloaded the empowerment qi gong book for free (dont judge!) and practicing it now.
I can tell the sight , well i have to find it again, if you want.
Your way is The way

Firelord777

Any other ideas? I will try to use plus lenses used for far sightedness, since i am trying to cure myopia. With much determination and will, I bet you we'll achieve it.

But any other ideas or methods, like biokinesis or something like that?