News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Healing in the non physical?

Previous topic - Next topic

Mini stapler

Would attempting to heal the physical body while conscious in the non-physical be more effective than in the physical, or is there no difference?

I've never attempted healing, I know it's supposed to be about intent, but is it intent for healing to happen, or a kind of intent that the injury is already healed and fine, and the last thought is about actually having an injury... I hope you get what I'm trying to say...

How far can this kind of healing go, unlimited?

Mental health? Anyone had experience healing these kind of things, depression & what not?

My issue is an injured leg, can't be treated traditionally, & over 8 years hasn't healed of its own accord, & will likely get worse as I age. :-(

Appreciate any guidance, suggestions on techniques you guys can give me on this, I'm really clueless about it.

NoY

i had a bad tooth and an absis, then i awoke in the astral on a dentist table and a woman was putting an insect in my tooth , and i never had problems with it again

so i guess energy is energy regardless of location

:NoY:

Lionheart

When I attempt to heal in the NPR, I look for dark spots or lesions. I focus on removing them totally from the person's body. But first I just circle them for a couple of minutes and make sure that nobody else is there warning me off. Lately I have found more and more times where I am being told to leave their malady alone.
When I attempt to heal in the physical, I feel for warm spots or just let my hands roam until I hit an area that doesn't feel right. I then try to focus my attention removing these inflamed areas. I try to sense if it is right or wrong to help, but haven't been able to "tune" into that fully yet.
My techniques are the same for the NPR and Physical, but the way I find the actual source changes.
Healing depression or lessening it's effects usually comes from talking to the person. I don't see this as a malady that can be healed with just a touch. You really need to delve to the heart of the problem for this one. But I have had great success with this. For 12 years of my life I travelled around doing just that. Depression, Suicide, Spousal Abuse, Child Abuse and Personal Loss. I have no actual schooling in this, it was just a "calling" for a period of my life. Still today, my door is always open!  :-)

Mini stapler

NoY, yes that was my kind of thinking & that must have been quite an interesting experience, I think if someone came near my mouth with a bug in the physical or NP I would scream like a 12 year old girl scout! :lol: Good that it worked though.  :-D

Lionheart, thank you, I will look out for these spots/lesions next time in NP. & I must say, that's quite a thing to do, & certainly a good use of over a decade.  :-)

KarmicBeats

I have had some dental problems where I wish someone had come along with a pain killing insect :-D

I have always thought that LD and AP were good times to do some chakra balancing and energy work on one's self.

Of course doing it for others would also be good.
Karmic Beats provides free binaural, isochronic beats, ASMR, videos for astral projection, lucid dreaming, study & focus, healing and other meditations.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKlawdek

Fractal art wallpaper at blog:
http://karmicbeats.blogspot

Lionheart

Quote from: KarmicBeats on September 29, 2012, 16:00:20
I have always thought that LD and AP were good times to do some chakra balancing and energy work on one's self.
I use Robert Bruce's NEW technique all the time. In the Physical and NPR. A number of times I will be attempting a Phase session, get some kind of twitch or spasm and immediately I will wrap a energy bandaid around it. Or, I will be fully in the Phase and start to do some work from outside my body on my Physical body using energy. Sometimes when I feel the first small vibrations I will move them around my body to intensify them. It's always fun to experiment with all kinds of scenarios. This is why I never get tired or bored in my sessions. When things start getting old, start anew!  :-)

soarin12

From my experience physical or non-physical doesn't matter.  You should be open to both ways but what really matters is your intent and belief that it can and will happen.  Also it is important to have regular times or prayer/meditation.  This enables the energy to flow better.

I have had several physical healings.  Some came along quite quickly through just asking and believing, and some took several sessions of extended prayer/meditation time.  One of them happened so suddenly and powerfully it really scared me!  The energy came into me so strong I started to wonder if I should be in the hospital!  There was a lot of pressure in my head but it also felt very blissful.  I was completely healed in about 10 min.

I also have been healed of grief/depression in the non-physical.  The most beautiful and powerful healing love has come to me in dreams/oobes just when I needed it.

I happen to be Christian so when I pray for healing, I am asking and trusting in God who I know loves me and has compassion for me.  The healings I've experienced have always strengthened my faith in God but by no means am I saying you have to believe in God to to get results.  It is important, I feel, to trust that there is indeed a healing mechanism in place in the universe for us to avail ourselves of. --Just put your intent out there and don't give up. Also, try your best to live a life of love.  When people don't give attention to this, it blocks the energy flow.  Good luck.--Hope this helps! :)