News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hello! Questiona about stones!

Previous topic - Next topic

DjSneeze

Helo, my name is Vick and I'm a leo! What stone should I get to help me out in life? Get over stress, find a bit of inner peace and get over stress again ! I have had a very hard time, and still have ! Lost my girlfriend, and loosing my parents for some time ... preety old and sick, and I;m really young (17 y old)

I don't need other ppl to pray for me, because it's not fair ! I keep my wories to me ! I could use a stone, if it works, just to help me out a bit ! Or give me a head start !

Best wishes to all !
Best regards ! Vick.

DjSneeze

Ur nice ...
Point is that I don't want to ask other ppl to spend time for me! Time is hard to get ! Thank you anyway for being nice ! I'll start with mediating and focusing on my 3rd ey, but I thought a stone could at least help me out a bit ! Could I ask you more about stones ?

Like what does the citrine do ? Btw I am a leo, and as I know each zodiac has a stone, a planet (that's sun for me), and a bound to elements (fire for me)

What is my stone and what are it;s benefits ? oh, could you tell me a stone that can provide protection against ... ummm please do not laugh, energy vampires !? I want to make a friend of mine a gift, but don;t want to tell why I picked it :)

Best wishes, Vick
Best regards ! Vick.

greatoutdoors

Here is some information on Citrine:

Citrine reduces anxiety, fear, and depression. It is one of the few minerals on the planet which does not hold and accumulate negative energy, but dissipates and transmutes it, working out problems on both physical and subtle levels; it does not need to be cleared or cleansed. Citrine diminishes self destructive tendencies, raises self esteem, lightheartedness, cheerfulness, and hope.

For your use I would also recommend any type of agate or jasper. Most of these are protective and healing. There are about a gazillion varieties, some of which are eye-poppers when polished. These may work for your friend as well, but their strenth is more in the healing area.

For your friend I would consider Iron Pyrite, which can shield you from negative energy.

Lapis Lazuli is also an excellent choice, and pretty to boot. Just be really careful when buying this stone that they aren't selling you Sodalite instead. They look pretty much alike but the properties are different.

You don't have to buy them as jewelry. Find a rock club or rock shop in your area and just get a piece of the rough mineral. That is usually cheaper than buying finished jewelry. Most of all, find a piece that seems to draw your attention. Whatever rock it is, if you have an affinity towards it, that is probably a good one for you.

DjSneeze

thanks you so much ! you really are nice ppl ! btw, I don't necesary have to wear these stones around my neck or ?

Do I have to wear them next to my skin or !?

Anyway ! You guys are great ! Awaiting more replies !

Best wishes, Vick
Best regards ! Vick.

greatoutdoors

Runlola,

For what it's worth, I agree. You don't necessarily have to have the stone touching bare skin, though you can with most of them. (Be wary of yellow and orange mineral-types as they can be toxic.)

Carrying them in your pocket works fine, and meditating with stones close to you, or holding them, can be effective.

The only exception I can think of right off is using turquoise to treat migraines. In that case you need the stone in actual contact with the site of the pain.

DjSneeze

what stones can help me meditate !? Any ideas !?

I'll try to mediate this week end, when I'll be alone and won't be stressed by school ! Ufff I really hope I could achieve something with this !
Anyway, thanks once again !
Best regards ! Vick.

DjSneeze

so it's not about a custom but about the one I like and the one I think would be best for me ?

And how can this crystal help me ? How do I know how to pick the right one ! Gosh I feel so stupid because I am stupid !

After name ? After description !? After what !?
Best regards ! Vick.

DjSneeze

Found azurite !

Azurite: Awakens psychic ability, insight, intuition.  Third eye.  Excellent for clearing the mind in meditation.

Love the name :)
When I click it, it openes a menu named Malachite ...
is there a difference !? I have malachite stones at home, my mom has them, but are they one and the same or is it a page error !?
Best regards ! Vick.

greatoutdoors

Azurite and Malachite are pretty similar, basically just a color difference (blue vs green).

As to the best stones for meditation, here are a few candidates: Iolite, Amethyst, Aquamarine, Kyanite, Lapis, Picasso Marble, Quartz and Turquoise.

As a general rule, for meditation, dreaming, psychic development, etc., choose a blue or purple stone. The quartz crystals are useful in almost any area, but I like them especially for protection.

It is important to remember though, that stones can aid and focus your energies, but you get out of something only what you put into it. There is no easy answer or quick fix. It is a fascinating area however, and can give you some pretty cool surprises from time to time.

Oh, let me give a warning about Jet and so-called Black Onyx. Jet is actually a form of coal and is very lightweight. It's not rare but sometimes folks will substitute dyed plastic for the real thing. Black Onyx will almost 100% certainly be dyed, as genuine black onyx is not solid black. Onyx is a grounding and balancing stone for the most part, and also used for protection. I am not sure how well it will fit into what you are trying to achieve.

Come to think of it, onyx might be a good stone for your friend -- it could serve to shut down incoming psychic energy.

DjSneeze

I am going to buy an Azurite stone tomorrow ! I want to start mediatating a.s.a.p !
My last question would be, how to use the Azurite to achieve a better meditation !?

Anyway, thanks for all the help, and I really think it's enough info I got, and it's about time I stood down on the floor, and start meditating a bit !
Who know what I might achieve in a couple of years !

Btw, how can you see someones aura ? I really tried to un-focus my eyes and concentrate on the 3rd eye ! I looked at my hand in a dim light, but couldn't see anything ! I just need practice and mediation right ? Or am I doing smth wrong ?

Best wishes, Vick !
Best regards ! Vick.

baodur

Go to this site:http://home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/Wingmakers/Contents.html
There is a section about auras and how to see them

CFTraveler

There's something that I've been wondering about:  I have an affinity for rocks and crystals, and have a huge collection all over my house, especially lapis and amethyst- I've read that they're good for meditating, but I guess my question is, what do you do with them? If you meditate sitting down, do you put them in front of you? If you lay down, where do you put them? I've read about which one is good for what, etc, but where do you put it?....
Thanks for any answers.

laiana

I love stones and can't wait to get a nice collection of them :)

wantsumrice

I don't mean to be a pessimist, but I would say counseling will offer more than a stone ever could.  The power of human interaction.  There are people here that you could talk to about your worries, as many here are willing to help out.  I don't by any means call myself a psychiatrist but if you do need someone's time, I'm willing to give some of mine up.  I believe that with any sort of problem, people should bring it out into the open privately with someone.