News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Help w/ undesirable thoughts?

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkHorizon

After a traumatic event, there were these undesirable, negative thoughts appearing. For example, when attempting to visualize a person the visualization turns out distorted, like something you'd find in the negative astral... Thoughts appear that try to counter my positive thoughts, for example if I were to try to send positive thoughts to someone, again negative thoughts will surge and I could find myself trying to prevent these negative thoughts from affecting da person.
So, I wnt to heal dis in da astral. Thankfully, my mind functions better in da astral.
But I thought, dis could be part of a larger picture. Indeed this could be a form of telepathy. Could my mental radio (I imagine my brain as a radio tuned into my perceiving self) somehow be jammed to the negative astral?

Szaxx

Do you think that you are doubting yourself or your abilities?
If you are questioning yourself on being able to stop thoughts that are negative then you are thinking on negative thoughts. As a result of these thoughts they will manifest.
If you realise that these are appearing because of your thoughts it suggests that you should learn and know you can do whatever without thinking of anything negative.
That's how it works.
Don't think of something and that something will not be manifested.
It's that easy. Doing it is much harder but it's necessary. It's a fear based thought process and fear is something you don't need.
You can do this easily, have faith in yourself and enjoy the experience. Be there to have fun and that's what you'll have as you thought of it. :-D
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lionheart

Your chosen member name and your previous posts show that right now you have chosen the "Dark" side. I think at one point everyone has been there.

I even dabbled years ago with the Dark side of Magick. I questioned that years later and was told "that to fully appreciate the "Light", you must first delve into the Darkness". Then you have a choice to make. Which one do you want to rule your life!  :wink:

When something happens in my life that is troubling. I react to it as others would. But then the questions start to arise. The main one being. "What can I learn from this"?

DarkHorizon

Quote from: Lionheart on October 15, 2013, 19:39:01
Your chosen member name and your previous posts show that right now you have chosen the "Dark" side. I think at one point everyone has been there.

I even dabbled years ago with the Dark side of Magick. I questioned that years later and was told "that to fully appreciate the "Light", you must first delve into the Darkness". Then you have a choice to make. Which one do you want to rule your life!  :wink:

When something happens in my life that is troubling. I react to it as others would. But then the questions start to arise. The main one being. "What can I learn from this"?
I like da sound of the user name darkhorizon, I nvr went as far as researching etymology or any such thing. As far as my posts, I'm practical, on a voyage of exploration. I feel like da great possibilities of astral projection are being ignored by people. (Teleportation, instantaneous transcendence of our human limitations, alteration of da vehicle (body) I'm in so as to improve my experience, alteration of da physical 3d environment). What I'm doing is uncovering da fundamental behind our universe. I'm not da type to bask inside a ball of light and just enjoy bliss for da rest of my existence. And as far as darkness. Darkness is where we can experience our light at its brightest. I heard something similar somewhere. What do you mean dark side of magick?

dreamingod

Quote from: Lionheart on October 15, 2013, 19:39:01
I questioned that years later and was told "that to fully appreciate the "Light", you must first delve into the Darkness". Then you have a choice to make.

White light is the inverse of Black light.

All colours are emanations of white/black light. All is one.

Contrasts and polarity are needed to define a concept.
Movement and drama is achieved through a potential for change.
To know what is, one needs to know what isn't.
Cold and hot; barren and fertile; freedom and slavery; unlimited and limited; dark and light
are all concepts and perspectives reasoned within the light of mind/source.

Quote from: DarkHorizon on October 15, 2013, 17:57:40
But I thought, dis could be part of a larger picture.

Could my mental radio (I imagine my brain as a radio tuned into my perceiving self) somehow be jammed to the negative astral?

Now that one has explored/perceived the spectrum of different expressions,
can one not realise self and choose from that level of awareness?

What do you want to experience and explore?

~
We are spirit, expressing what we will.
We act out perSONAs on our stage of iMAGEination.
We are both the dreamer & the dream.
I think therefore I am.
I am consciousness & potentiality

Lionheart

That was an excellent, colorful, analogy/description there Dreamingod!  :-)

You certainly do love your "Graphs and Pictorials'!  :-D

DarkHorizon

Quote from: dreamingod on October 16, 2013, 09:46:49
White light is the inverse of Black light.

All colours are emanations of white/black light. All is one.

Contrasts and polarity are needed to define a concept.
Movement and drama is achieved through a potential for change.
To know what is, one needs to know what isn't.
Cold and hot; barren and fertile; freedom and slavery; unlimited and limited; dark and light
are all concepts and perspectives reasoned within the light of mind/source.

Now that one has explored/perceived the spectrum of different expressions,
can one not realise self and choose from that level of awareness?

What do you want to experience and explore?

~

I wnt to explore da physical, all da planes of existence and meet all da unique entities.I wnt to see da most beautiful scenery, da most advanced civilizations and all da diverse ways of life of all lifeforms. I wnt to become transcendent over my physical self, w/ a an infinite intelligence, and power, and knowledge. To be free, nvr having to respond to any authority. More specifically, one thing I wnt to do is be in a state where my intent is solid, zero fear. And I wnt to create my own universe with unique physics. Does all this mean I may have less love and compassion? Absolutely not, I'll always love. oh, and I wnt to leave this planet and not be unconscious when I exit, or forced into reincarnation....
So..... Am I in da right universe to wnt and do all this?

dreamingod

Quote from: DarkHorizon on October 16, 2013, 15:56:12
I wnt to explore da physical, all da planes of existence and meet all da unique entities.I wnt to see da most beautiful scenery, da most advanced civilizations and all da diverse ways of life of all lifeforms. I wnt to become transcendent over my physical self, w/ a an infinite intelligence, and power, and knowledge. To be free, nvr having to respond to any authority. More specifically, one thing I wnt to do is be in a state where my intent is solid, zero fear. And I wnt to create my own universe with unique physics. Does all this mean I may have less love and compassion? Absolutely not, I'll always love. oh, and I wnt to leave this planet and not be unconscious when I exit, or forced into reincarnation....
So..... Am I in da right universe to wnt and do all this?

Now you get the "larger picture"  

NEO, the awakened ONE. (means Buddha)
United in his states of consciousness to realise NEW perspectives
and unlimited potential.

Re-liege to no ONE. Know ONEself and you shall know eternity.

No better time than now to challenge ONEself  :-D

Lionheart, I can't resist adding another (mental) image  :wink:

~
We are spirit, expressing what we will.
We act out perSONAs on our stage of iMAGEination.
We are both the dreamer & the dream.
I think therefore I am.
I am consciousness & potentiality