News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

hope not to offend anyone :)

Previous topic - Next topic

Euphoric Sunrise

I think what needs to be understodd about healing forums is that they don't necessarily require posts. If somebody posts a request for some healing energy, there are often those who send the energy, but don't post that they haev sent it. It's not really necessary. It's a good thing if they can post, but lack of posts doesn't mean people aren't reading and sending.
I've sent energy to those who have posted on here before, but another thing to think about is that the healers on this forum don't have time to send energy to everybody who asks.
I must admit, i could be doing more than i am, but i often skip over the healing forum because of it's lack of activity. I think that can be attributed to either the reason i said before (about helaing and not posting) or that there's just nobody falling ill. Hopefully it's the latter [:)]
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

kiauma

Non semper ea sunt quae videntur.

xander

I'm OFFENDED!!!!![:(!][:(!][:(!]

NO! Not really[:D]. Just joking[:P]

Seriously though, why bother healing when it's so much more fun to cause pain and suffering...Hence why I voted for Schwarzeneggar.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!![}:)][}:)]

Xander

rodentmouse

hello good people :D

would anyone say that the number of posts on the healing forums  reflects the general lack of interest by  the people here in helping and healing others?

to be honest,  coming to the healing  forums has never interested me, does this mean i have no compassion?
looking back now,  i didnt read any of the posts which were here, i came here for one purpose,  to write this post.