News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My Healing Method

Previous topic - Next topic

f1john1

I had the same problem. I built up alot of energy, but could not clear, or even find the blocks I have carried for a liftime. I have read Phycic self defence. Is there a new method out that is better than, or more refined to help with these core images? I am going to build up my energy levels and try these things again. I think I saw my shadow last weak. He looked like Mr. Clean with really bad acne!

Cameron_

Hi Person.I think your ideas about blocked emotion in relation to healing are really good. Your use of the third eye to get at the blocked memories and blocked emotions is really a super idea, and very creative. Thanks for sharing this!

powder

I fully agree with you Person.
Although I consider the "new age" terminology and methods
a bit confusing I do consider your observations entirely
correct.
I too believe that people become ill or confused about
their lives if they ignore their thoughts. We are taught
to forget and suppress unpleasant thoughts that we think
without addressing what caused us to think them in the first
place. In my opinion this leads people to become estranged
from themselves and be spiritually unhealthy, facing thoughts
and unpleasant memories will do good to people.

One thing that I have to add to your post is that your
method of simply remembering or seeing memories and thus
curing yourself seems too early-Freudian.
In his earlier days Freud believed that by simply recalling
a traumatic incident a patient would recover - as you
know recovery takes far more than just recollection.
I think that people should not just remember an unpleasant
thing, they should also address the issue and meditate upon
it until they feel free to move on.

Great post Person, keep more coming

Nova

I too have heard that emotional blockages are causes for many illness.  I have degenerative disc disease which causes incredibly painful back spasms and have been working on healing.  In an article titled, "A Holistic Approach to Chronic Back Pain" by James T. Prado, D.C., he talks about the millions of people with this disease and other back aliments that feel no pain and the millions that do.  He is studying spinal disorders to find why some people hurt and others don't.  What he believes is that those with pain, but not all, suffer because of emotional suppression.  He says that people who are highly conscientious seem to have more back pain.  He believes these people take on more responsibilty at their own expense, giving more and neglecting themselves.  They may feel resentment and may suppress rage.  

I do believe that suppressed emotions cause illness, stress does incredible damage to the body and mind.  I have practiced healing meditations by Tulku Thondup with great success, also Shakti Gawain.  I look forward to working on techniques by Robert Bruce.

Btw, I am new here.  I use to come and read the forums but never posted.  This is a very interesting place.  [:)]

Nova

Person

All personality flaws, physical problems, and mental blocks are caused by a blocked emotion, from what I've learned.  So logically, the best way to heal is at the core of the problem.  You can flush fresh kundalini energy over your body daily, and feel better and lighter, but when you stop the cause of the problem is still there, maybe a bit weaker, and would take quite a while to heal that way.  
Robert's Core Image Removal technique has been very effective for me.  You find the vague 'area' the problem lies in, then uncover the traumatic memory (fake or real) and allow yourself to feel it all, and it will be gone.
http://www.astralpulse.com/articles/robert/articles_31.htm
His technique is tailored to getting rid of neg's, or false memories that have been implanted, but it can work for any memory.  
I guess I've been using the NEW technique before he wrote about it... I would do the usual energy raising, and notice a block.  He advises not to force past them, but I got fustrated and basically started using the core removal technique on any block I found.  My method would be to charge up my 3rd eye and focus intently on the block.. and I'd start getting images.  Some were normal memories I already knew about, some were suppressed, and some were apparently a past life.  Eventually 'seeing' stuff only served my curiosity and merely feeling the emotions at their fullest would be enough to unblock the area.  It seems that all my blocks are from the past whenever I'd suppress an emotion.  Merely feeling the emotion's I'd hid from myself was enough to heal.  
At first the intensity was so strong I could only handle it for a second or two, rest, repeat.  Now I've gotten so used to it that I've become a stronger person.
I wouldn't recommend this technique to everyone, and there's definitely more than one way to heal.  But if you're as impatient with improving yourself as I am, it's worth a try.  Anyone else already do this regularly?
-Person