News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

personality and attitude of different foods

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos Mage

Hello.
So, this morning I was in a good mood despite severe chest pain which hinders my movement at the current time.
And, I made toast.
So, I started thinking about it, likely due to some guy (grozzie's) talks about 'the energy of food'.
Does food have emotions?  Does it have personality and attitude?  And does eating different foods or rather, specific foods, effect our own emotional state based on the emotions of the food?
For instance, a saucey little orange, filled with pith and power, and eating it, we gain that saucey attitude.
Or an apple, wise and intelligent, if only it had hands it would strangle the politics out of life and we eat it, and we become smarter.
Is that true?
And even in among the different foods, they could have different emotions.  Such as a happy orange vs a tart, deliberately sarcastic orange.

Any thoughts on this?
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control

ZiggyMike

Fruits and harvestables is what the human needs as it can contain the necessary nutrients needed for growth. If a fruit is not harvested, it rots away and dies and might not have fulfilled its reason for being there lol. Fruits inherently carry good nutrients and good vibes which can enrich your physical and energy body. But meat on the other hand is quite a different story, as I have noticed, you can inherit or eat the energy associated with the dead animal. Animals don't want to die when they are needed for food. They too want to survive, I have never seen an animal that has laid down and said, "use my meat as your food" they run and even cry when that are about to be killed for food. In essence, you can inherit the fear, diseases, and a whole lot of negative feelings when you depend on meat for food. And fruits and harvestables in essence don't have any bad vibe except when they are artificially ripened I guess.
To Love or not to Love, that is the question.

Astir

My main things right now are a lot of kale, Greek yogurt and larabars...and they make me grumpy.  But I don't mind being grumpy, it's often mistaken for shrewdness.  I might actually just be a curmudgeon.  Hard to tell. 

Meat, when I eat it makes me less horrid, as does chocolate.

Stookie_

Quote from: Chaos Mage on March 20, 2012, 07:59:48
And even in among the different foods, they could have different emotions.  Such as a happy orange vs a tart, deliberately sarcastic orange.

Any thoughts on this?

It explains the smug look my grapefruit gave me this morning.

CFTraveler

QuoteSo, this morning I was in a good mood despite severe chest pain which hinders my movement at the current time.
What's going on with this?  Are you being seen by a Dr?

KarmicBeats

In the old days in the American wild wild west.  Trains had a V shaped protrusion in the front called a cow catcher. It was there because cows would stand on the tracks and get run over. The cow catcher bounced the cow off to the side rather than letting it mess up the mechanisms of the train.

I have often wondered why cows are so stupid, that when all the other animals have long ago run away in advance of the oncoming train, cows just stand there and get run over?

After learning about some of the theories  ZiggyMike mentioned, I suspect it is because people want docile meat that does not have the spirit of a wild predator.

This means with chickens and cows you are consuming blindeness to the point of standing in front of a train and getting run over for no reason. :-o
Karmic Beats provides free binaural, isochronic beats, ASMR, videos for astral projection, lucid dreaming, study & focus, healing and other meditations.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKlawdek

Fractal art wallpaper at blog:
http://karmicbeats.blogspot

Ihopeso

Quote from: Chaos Mage on March 20, 2012, 07:59:48
Hello.
So, this morning I was in a good mood despite severe chest pain which hinders my movement at the current time.
And, I made toast.
So, I started thinking about it, likely due to some guy (grozzie's) talks about 'the energy of food'.
Does food have emotions?  Does it have personality and attitude?  And does eating different foods or rather, specific foods, effect our own emotional state based on the emotions of the food?
For instance, a saucey little orange, filled with pith and power, and eating it, we gain that saucey attitude.
Or an apple, wise and intelligent, if only it had hands it would strangle the politics out of life and we eat it, and we become smarter.
Is that true?

Any thoughts on this?
You know what I think you're totally onto something, maybe the personality of the food we eat affects the smell of the excrement. Gee I wonder maybe if we get a fan and a Happy Meal our feces won't produce obnoxious orders.

Stillwater

A friend had some of this cider at his house when I visited :

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Chaos Mage

Food has DNA doesn't it?
It has genetic coding sequences which control it's active evolution through states of growth, then an entropy from energization and an end of the sequencing, resulting in the entropy of decay and then consumption by biological parasites or bacteria.
I really believe that trees are sentient.
Even the grass is sentient.
The way that the landscape reveals the paths on which to walk is seen from the emotions of the atmosphere and general communication between points on the grid of the land itself.  So if a tree has a magnetic field, or if a tree can conduct electricity and produce an electric field, then why wouldn't food also respond to our own emotions and depending on the type of food, react with it's own emotional response.

For instance , a tired old bananna clutches his innard with the force of a worm churning in the dirt, gasping, he releases it, and clutches it back immediately before he can melt into ooze.  This gives him joy, which, as you walk into the kitchen, he smiles at you and directs a very vague radio signal in your direction, even as you notice that the bananna is getting old.  It then proceeds to be eaten, and enjoys it's soft, drunken flesh to be eaten with the sour distain of a man who never really liked bananna's anyway.
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.

manwesulimo2004

A guy in Thailand once told me that Pineapples are considered wise because they have many eyes. Maybe I should start eating more of those and hope to pick up some of the effect.

KarmicBeats

I guess this gives all new meaning to when somebody calls someone a vegetable. You could answer what kind and start listing the personalities of different vegetables.  :-D

What vegetable are you most like?
Karmic Beats provides free binaural, isochronic beats, ASMR, videos for astral projection, lucid dreaming, study & focus, healing and other meditations.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKlawdek

Fractal art wallpaper at blog:
http://karmicbeats.blogspot

Chaos Mage

they say that water crystalizes or it's molecules take on new geometery based on the sonic vibrations which are produced
so would unhappy people be eating miserable foods, would it help to sing or pray over our meals, likewise, to cows or chickens as they are alive?

that's something to consider, i remember this guy online that was going on about the energy of foods, and i hope he is still on that line when i get my connection back
he was saying that the energy of foods will effect us, so that we should eat less meat, and do happy things around our food, so that our food is nourishing us with happiness rather than degraded energies
emotional content of foods could be something that is charged into the food through it's entire lifespan... i guess it would be like orgone energy of some kind, maybe we can generate orgone energy in our foods so that they replicate it in ourselves, and it becomes better for our bowel movements

Made O pHI

QuoteFruits and harvestables is what the human needs as it can contain the necessary nutrients needed for growth. If a fruit is not harvested, it rots away and dies and might not have fulfilled its reason for being there lol. Fruits inherently carry good nutrients and good vibes which can enrich your physical and energy body. But meat on the other hand is quite a different story, as I have noticed, you can inherit or eat the energy associated with the dead animal. Animals don't want to die when they are needed for food. They too want to survive, I have never seen an animal that has laid down and said, "use my meat as your food" they run and even cry when that are about to be killed for food. In essence, you can inherit the fear, diseases, and a whole lot of negative feelings when you depend on meat for food. And fruits and harvestables in essence don't have any bad vibe except when they are artificially ripened I guess.

I would agree with ZiggyMike here.
But I'd also add that our bodies (us), if you believe, are smart enough to absorb just the nutrients that our body needs to function properly and it will process out all of the waste products that aren't needed. In other words our bodies are beginning to adapt and change so they have the ability to process these foods we might consider unhealthy. As long as you keep it to a minimum and stay healthy with your fruits, vegetables, and water, you will be fine.

It's just as how bacteria can change and adapt to become immune to the vaccines we create, our bodies can change and adapt to the food we consume. Remember, "All things are good in moderation."
"Do not allow yourselves to be disheartened by any failure
as long as you have done your best."
~Mother Teresa

EEthmane

Quoteso would unhappy people be eating miserable foods, would it help to sing or pray over our meals, likewise, to cows or chickens as they are alive?

That made me think of something :

1-Every muslim says a prayer before killing any kind of animal that is destined to be eaten .

2- Most muslims consider eating meat from an animal killed by a non-muslim as sinful.

bruudy

I am pretty much agree with the statement mentioned above"Fruits and harvestables is what the human needs as it can contain the necessary nutrients needed for growth. If a fruit is not harvested, it rots away and dies and might not have fulfilled its reason for being there lol. Fruits inherently carry good nutrients and good vibes which can enrich your physical and energy body."