News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Pineal gland. detoxification or decalcifyin

Previous topic - Next topic

the8reader

Been a long time since I have posted. Havent been on many healthy obes in a long time. Made some changes and have moved alot.  I am starting to get my life back in order. I am going to be doing some body detox shortly.  I have a list and the right order to do them in... but I need one for the pineal gland.  I dont trust what I have bee. Reading. Would like more insight.

Thanx for all the help. Feels good to be back
is it bad when your dreams are better than real life!

Xanth

The simple fact that you believe you need to "detox" (de-calcify?) your "Pineal Gland" means you've already been reading the wrong things.

Here's the best advice you can get for this: Don't worry about it.  The more you worry about it, the more of a REAL issue it will become in your life... fueled entirely by your own belief that it's a problem.

There isn't a single shred or iota of data out there that supports the concept of de-calcifying your pineal gland.  Or that a "calcified" pineal gland interferes with projecting.  None. 
The only connections that exist are the ones that people WANT to see.

You are consciousness.  You're already everything.  That's all you need to know.  Anything else you want to put up against that is an extra layer of belief you must attempt to break through in order to project.

the8reader

Sorry but their is proof. I am at work and would have to scour the page I saw it on. The gland helps with sleep, mood and the production of feel good and healing chemicals.  Long story short I used to ap and lucid dream every day. Since life goes forward and things change I have noticed that it has gotten worse. To the point I am fighting to want to get out of bed as I rarely see any rem sleep. Flouride in things like water and food cause u to store calcium. Tums are horrble for u and ur gland..

All im asking for is a detox for the gland? 

Xanth

Quote from: the8reader on April 27, 2015, 21:24:44
Sorry but their is proof. I am at work and would have to scour the page I saw it on. The gland helps with sleep, mood and the production of feel good and healing chemicals.  Long story short I used to ap and lucid dream every day. Since life goes forward and things change I have noticed that it has gotten worse. To the point I am fighting to want to get out of bed as I rarely see any rem sleep. Flouride in things like water and food cause u to store calcium. Tums are horrble for u and ur gland..

All im asking for is a detox for the gland? 
Then please post it.  I really honestly would like to read it.
I've read a lot and found that there is ZERO connection between the two... y'know, beyond what you WANT there to be.

I will *GUARANTEE* your lack of lucid dreaming/aping has absolutely NOTHING to do with your pineal gland.  I think it's extremely irresponsible for you to simply assume your lack of experiences is due to this.  You're doing nothing but fueling the conspiracy.  I think it's extremely important that if we're going to allow something like this to be pushed here on the Pulse that it be at least within the realm of possibility.

So please, if this line of posting is to continue... you're gonna have to post your "proof".

the8reader

I just want to make clear this is for health reasons not for obe or ap and all the othe stuff.  Sodium floride is what is In many foods. This along with calcium and other factors causes some people to store the excess calcium on the pineal gland.  This causes stress anxiety depression lacknof sleep motivation and the ability to care... so it would be safe to assume detoxing that and would be a good idea..

One question xanth. What is ur diet like?

the8reader

I will try and find it.  Im not saying the flouride causes the cLsification. It does however mKe it hard for the bidy to place the calcium in the right spot or to get rid of it. I  turn this causes the body to store it else were.  Im looking for it now but most of thies studies are pushed away from big gov anyways. So if I did show u something u may just write it off. 

Xanth

Quote from: the8reader on April 27, 2015, 21:58:40
I just want to make clear this is for health reasons not for obe or ap and all the othe stuff.  Sodium floride is what is In many foods. This along with calcium and other factors causes some people to store the excess calcium on the pineal gland.  This causes stress anxiety depression lacknof sleep motivation and the ability to care... so it would be safe to assume detoxing that and would be a good idea..
I don't believe fluoride has any business being in our drinking water. 
It's a "medication" that is being forced upon us and isn't being made as a 'choice'. 
In greater quantities it's also a poison.  But that's about the extent of why I don't want that. 

Making the connection between fluoride and your pineal gland and why you're not sleeping properly or can't remember your dreams... only the new age community seem to think there's an issue there.  Nobody has ever been able to provide any evidence to the contrary. 

Any issues you're trying to pin on as this being the cause isn't it.  Simply put, you cannot remove the consciousness side of you from the equation.
It's what you are.  Calcium in your pineal gland or not... it doesn't change the simple fact that you are consciousness.  All you're doing is adding Fear to your life.

QuoteOne question xanth. What is ur diet like?
HA!  Not great, but not bad either.  ;)

One thing I try to do is NEVER cook from a box.  Anything that comes from a box is nothing but poison to your body. 
Do I eat from a box?  From time to time... I'm a hypocrite though, so it's okay.  hehe

I try to cook whole foods.  I eat meat.  I eat veggies.  I eat very little fruit though.  I bake and eat all of my own breads.
As I said though, I try to stay away from pre-processed foods.  You can't even consider that stuff food.  All the good has been processed right out of them.

BranStark

I will say this. What you eat and drink has a huge effect on your mood and psyche. My personal experience. To get rid of toxins is a good thing to do, yet I too do not think there is a link between pineal gland calcification and AP (and other psychic abilities). The effect might be indirect in that you might get into an emotional mess because of your diet. But calicification in this case is not one of the top things to worry about, I think.

BTW: Xanth, congratulations to your 10,000th post on Astral Pulse and 1,000th post on Unlimited Boundaries which came at almost the exact same time. Coincidence? I don't think so. :-D

Xanth

Quote from: BranStark on April 29, 2015, 17:43:03
bTW: Xanth, congratulations to your 10,000th post on Astral Pulse and 1,000th post on Unlimited Boundaries which came at almost the exact same time. Coincidence? I don't think so. :-D
ROFL!  I didn't even notice, either of them actually.  Thanks.  :)
My only hope is that most of them are helpful one way or another.  LoL

Szaxx

Those who had a low calcium buildup in their pineal gland were mostly retarded mentally according to a paper from a post mortem data assimilation document.
I can't find it at present either grrrrr.
It read along these lines,
In comparison to the average pineal gland contents, it has been noted that the level of calcification is very low in those patients with a very low IQ from data supplied. These are asylum patients mostly...

If this is a fact (possibly from the lancet),  I'd rather have a block of pure calcium than nothing. Just in case it represents anything of interaction with the NP,  emptying what's within MIGHT be like a factory reset on your PS4.
Imagine the effect,  worst case is the hard work done to get away from the physical has been wiped out.
System reset lol.

If its not broken, don't try to fix it. You can aid something though lol.

http://www.med-health.net/Pineal-Gland-Calcification.html
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

EscapeVelocity

Sorry, couldn't resist dealing with the misspelling and resultant imagery.
EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde