News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Problems with night-time healings

Previous topic - Next topic

Naiad780

My husband often needs healing work done before bed.  He may sleep like a baby afterwards, but raising all that energy gives me a horrible night's sleep.  I can fall to sleep easily, but toss and turn all night.  It's happened enough that I can definitely link poor sleep to healing before bed.

What can I do to prevent this?  Unfortunately he does need the healing done right before bed, so I can't pick another time to do it.

karnautrahl

Are you finding that you still have excess energy afterwards? If it's not appropriate for you to use all that you have raised on your husband, you *may* find it useful to attempt to direct the remainder (without raising more) towards the healing of someone or several someones remotely. I do this using RB's heart healing method as it seems to work well.

Another alternative if the night is pleasent, might be to go outside and release it all into your garden, into the soil and the greenery if possible and finish by feeling your feet ground deeper into the earth.

A final thought, have you tried clearing the mind meditation as you attempt to drift off to sleep? Or anything relating to projection? The extra energy might allow you some solid projections (I'm not speaking from experience however here :-) ).
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

Naiad780

It doesn't seem like I have excess energy, but perhaps I'll try your garden suggestion anyway, since I just started a little garden and it could use some help.  And yeah, I could try using the energy for projection purposes, good idea!

CaCoDeMoN

My husband often needs healing work done before bed. He may sleep like a baby afterwards, but raising all that energy gives me a horrible night's sleep. I can fall to sleep easily, but toss and turn all night. It's happened enough that I can definitely link poor sleep to healing before bed.

What can I do to prevent this? Unfortunately he does need the healing done right before bed, so I can't pick another time to do it.
For me problems with sleep are mostly caused by the lack of energy. If I use NEW to raise more of it, I sleep much better. I think that you should also try this.
MEAT=MURDER.

Naiad780

Quote from: CaCoDeMoN

For me problems with sleep are mostly caused by the lack of energy. If I use NEW to raise more of it, I sleep much better. I think that you should also try this.

Your energy must be different than mine.  As I said, I've done it enough times that I can pinpoint the difference.  A little energy raising before bed doesn't bother me, but the heavy energy raising I need for healing is very disruptive.

CaCoDeMoN

Your energy must be different than mine. As I said, I've done it enough times that I can pinpoint the difference. A little energy raising before bed doesn't bother me, but the heavy energy raising I need for healing is very disruptive.
Yes, but maybe you need energy raising after healing?
MEAT=MURDER.

Naiad780

Quote from: CaCoDeMoN
Your energy must be different than mine. As I said, I've done it enough times that I can pinpoint the difference. A little energy raising before bed doesn't bother me, but the heavy energy raising I need for healing is very disruptive.
Yes, but maybe you need energy raising after healing?

Oh, you mean for me personally, like to restore the energy I've used?  I don't tend to use much of my own energy - it's better to ground to the earth.  But it's a thought, although the idea of adding more energy makes me afraid that I'll be up for days :O

userlain

Hi

Can't help but thinking... you say raising the energy... If he needs the energy channeled thru you, shouldn't it be like his body takes what it needs and that shouldn't really affect you that much as it seems to do. You're not pushing the energy here? trying to give him something where you really should not give at all, just be :)

see what I'm getting at? I'm only talking about Reiki, of course. I haven't got the slightest idea of the NEW  :?

Naiad780

Quote from: userlainHi

Can't help but thinking... you say raising the energy... If he needs the energy channeled thru you, shouldn't it be like his body takes what it needs and that shouldn't really affect you that much as it seems to do. You're not pushing the energy here? trying to give him something where you really should not give at all, just be :)

see what I'm getting at? I'm only talking about Reiki, of course. I haven't got the slightest idea of the NEW  :?

I don't know much about Reiki yet - I'm taking a Reiki I class this summer, though!  If I'm "giving where I shouldn't" then I'm surprised, since his pains go away when I do the healing.    I ask if he feels better, and he either says yes (in which case I stop) or "it still hurts here" (in which case I continue)

How can I cycle that much energy through my own energy body and not stimulate my own chakras?  That's what NEW is all about.  Maybe there is a way I haven't discovered yet.

Tyciol

Rely less on your healing abilities to heal him, let things like nutrition, nighttime tea, a better bed, relaxation on HIS part, do some (or all) of your work for you.

Tell your husband, maybe do work like this right when he gets home instead of before bed. He needs to be more aware of his own health. If he doesn't change to lessen the burden on you, then he does not care and you should leave him, unselfish partners like that are not good. Even if he is supposedly doing all this work 'all for you' and feels like you should owe him one. I lived with that and I see the closeminded idiocy in it, just as I can empathize with it.

Naiad780

Tyciol, I appreciate you commenting but please don't assume that he doesn't already take care of his health or is demanding anything of me selfishly.  

I do it because I love him and don't like to see him in pain, not because he expects it of me.

Selski

Hello Naiad780

Perhaps the times where your husband doesn't immediately fall asleep, he could "return the favour" and maybe stroke your back or something like that.  While he is doing this, you can imagine his hands taking away some of the "sleeplessness" for want of a better word.

Alternatively, you could use your own hands and run them down your body, imagining that you are directing the bad sleep into your hands and then flick your hands outwards, away from your body into the atmosphere.

I wouldn't profess to being a healer, but I do use my imagination a lot - and it seems to help, not only with myself, but for other people too.

I do hope you find a solution - a good night's sleep is something everyone should have, especially to those who are helping others sleep.

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.