News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Chakra Detox

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris_com28

Does anyone have any helpful input here? No one's tried this? Maybe someone could recommend a better service?

Chris_com28

Thanks. I hope it goes well for you. 8-)

Chris_com28

Sounds like a really good service. I've been having this problem for some time with coping with certain sounds. I'm sure it's chakra related so I think this should sort it out.

Quoteand also its always lovely to be looked after by a woman
Totally agree with you there. Sometime I hate being single. :oops:

I'll check my balance when a can and see if I can afford it. I think I should be getting paid soon aswell. It seems the price has gone up. I'm sure last time I checked it was £50.

I'll post my opnion of the service here when I decide to do it.

Chris_com28

Well I did the one hour healing session instead. I had a cold during it so it probably wasn't an ideal time to be doing it. I didn't feel that much, but I felt quite a bit of energy in my heart chakra and around my head.
She also said that I had quite a bit of energetic pressure in my head or something like that. I'm wondering if that could be becasue of the cold.

I did feel quite a bit clearer after that and the bad thoughts seemed to stay away a bit better. I was less stressed and not so reactive to stressors. I think I may try another service and see how different that is.