News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Side effects of the healer??

Previous topic - Next topic

dovelady

The only time I have experienced any side effects, is when I neglected to ground myself and discharge any negatives and/or excess energy.  Just place your hands on the floor for a few seconds...that will usually do it.
Also, have the person being healed ground themself.  The first time I did an aura-cleansing on my daughter, she was "wired" for hours, with the excess energy still in her.  When she grounded herself, she was finally able to get some sleep.
I was taught to always get the okay from anyone to be healed.  If you know someone who needs healing, go to them in your meditations and ask.  They will usually tell you to go ahead.  
Hope this helps.....it has always worked for me.
Good luck!

dovelady/mary

pray for peace.
pray for peace.

fredhedd

i assume you are talking about some form of reiki?  i've read that it's better to let the energy run through you and not to try and use any of your personal energy for the healing.  ithis can cause you to feel drained.  i've thought about whether or not the person in question needed to know if an attempt was being made to heal him/her.  maybe it would be alright to look upon a healing session as a session of prayer.  if you pray for someone they usually don't know about it.  if you aren't into the whole prayer bit i'm sure it will still work if they aren't aware.  i've been sending healing energy to almost everyone that i know and at times all of the people on this forum.  the only side effects i have ever experienced was a  dizziness.

dovelady

I only use cosmic energy...when you draw it in, if you aren't careful, it can really give you a jolt. Therefore, when I discharge the extra later, I still have my own energy.  I never feel drained that way.
Hope this helps.  

dovelady

pray for peace.
pray for peace.

cainam_nazier

I sappose I should provide a touch more information.

I have at times made attempts to heal and or sooth emotional and physical pains of friends of mine.  I tend to do this without thier knowing.

I do not use any certain kind of energy practice.  I simply think of the individual.  From there I will usually ask them to let go of or to give me thier pain and/or suffering.  

Some times I have had sudden sharp pains in my stomach, head-acks, sleeping problems, and some dull acks in my arms and legs afterwards.

However the last time I made any attempts was with this one friend of mine.  She most likely broke her arm a few days ago and is an extream amount of pain.  I was attempting to help sooth some of that pain and maybe help her arm to heal.  The connection felt extreamly strong this time and it seemed to go well from my end.  After I was unable to sleep so I started watching some tv.  I ate maybe 15 gummy bears, or 1/2 cup.  Within 15 mins I was violently ill.  I vomitited.  But the thing of it was that as soon as I was done doing that I was fine, except for the taste in my mouth.  In fact I found myself hungery, so after a smoke I ate something and was fine.  Then off to be.  

The only problem is I have been unable to talk to my friend since then so I don't know how she is doing or how her arm feels.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com
I am he who walks in the light but is masked by the shadows.
http://www.prepaidliving.com/vip/David127385

dovelady

Hi,
First, don't forget to shield yourself.
I feel your intentions are great.  Don't forget to ground yourself
after the healing...maybe you can discharge some of the pain and
stuff instead of just keeping it, and being sick.
Keep healing.
dovelady

pray for peace.
pray for peace.

waterbreathing

quote:
Originally posted by dovelady:
The only time I have experienced any side effects, is when I neglected to ground myself and discharge any negatives and/or excess energy.  

pray for peace.

I just read about transforming negative energy into positive (in the self defence forum). Is this something you have had any experience with?
I guess that if this were so then wouln´t it actually be a waste to "throw this away".
I´m a child when it comes to this stuff, but one eager to learnhttp://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Bless you for relieving the pain from those around you!
Love and light,
Wb

cainam_nazier

Questions, questions, always questions.

1.  Is it common for the healer to experience side effects after healing another?

2.  Why or why not?

3.  Does the person being healed need to know you are making an attempt to heal?

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com
I am he who walks in the light but is masked by the shadows.
http://www.prepaidliving.com/vip/David127385