News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Stomach bug... Any methods I can do to get rid of this faster?

Previous topic - Next topic

ArmyOfOne1911

He guys is there any techniques like meditation... or anything you can think of to help get rid of the stomach bug? Or any virus really...

Volgerle

stomach probs can have a bunch of causes, needn't be a virus, did you eat sth unusal lately?

you can try energy work to ease it, it always helps me to lie down (legs put up bended if necessary)  and direct my hands to my belly at arm's length (or wherever it hurts there) and direct energy there, also speaking affirmations simultaneously "My stomach / intenstines is/are healthy" do work (for me). If you know anatomy, then let energy (balls, light or whatever) run from your oesophagus down to your cardia and then further down. The cardia is important to include in the healing as it always has to do with acid reflux that can get pretty nasty.

drink herbal tea, e.g. camomile, caraway-anise, sage, melissa, fennel. An insider's tip is yarrow (achillea), a good anti-cramps remedy.

if it does not go away after 2-3 days or you get cramps that are not bearable please don't mess around further and see a physician

get well soon

ArmyOfOne1911

zareste

For stuff like this, I just flush everything out. Drink liquids, avoid food until you're hungry, and eat fruits and vegetables when you are. And don't forget to move and walk around once in a while. Setting still for too many hours can stress the circulatory and digestive system.

I've tried energy manipulation on sickness but that never went anywhere, neither did meditation, personally

ArmyOfOne1911

@Zareste I am finding hard to meditate as well. I'm just drinking lots of water and I took some tylenol because my whole body is in pain. Definitely not hungry... :/ I will walk around though. I was planning on just laying down but I didn't know it could stress that stuff. Good to know!! I will walk around a bit.

blis

You might want to look into zappers. A lot of people swear by them. I'm going to try and make one next week. Basically a certain type of electrical charge is meant to kill pretty much all nasty parasites. You electrecite yourself with a low voltage current at certain frequencies to kill all the stuff you're carrying around in you.

If you wanted to buy one, the cheapest I know of is on http://www.orgonecrystals.com

CFTraveler

Do sponging inside your thighs i.e. the femur, for about five minutes each, and see what happens.

ArmyOfOne1911

Blis I will check it out!, cft can you explain for me a little more?

CFTraveler

Well, theoretically doing energy work on your thighs stimulates your immune system and any ailment that is improved by a healthy immune system should benefit from it- anything viral or bacterial, Idk about autoimmune problems, though.
A tummy bug qualifies in this case.

ArmyOfOne1911

Thankyou.  :-D

Feeling worse today... Maybe as the day progresses I will get better... Mornings are the worst. :/ I also heard soda can help an upset stomach. I been drinking water mostly that seems to REALLY irritate it.

CFTraveler

ArmyOfOne1911

Well I found out my problem... and I been doing nothing but making it worse and not realizing it. It was these sugar free mints... I been munching on them alot... They are called Ice breakers sour. I highly recommend staying away from these unless you wanna turn into a party favor. xD

Thanks for all the advice though

zareste

Ahahaha
Yeah that'll do it. As harmful as sugary foods can be, sugar replacements tend to be worse

bruudy

I'm just drinking lots of water and I took some tylenol because my whole body is in pain.Definitely not hungry.I will walk around though.I was planning on just laying down but I didn't know it could stress that stuff.

dreamingod

Generally all state of dis-ease is an expression of the electric body being out of balance.

A stressful lifestyle and an acidic body- that is low voltage/low pH can contribute to the state of dis-ease.

Reduce stress, relax, meditate, and raise your voltage, raise your pH to slightly alkaline.
http://www.thecrowhouse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=102550#p119705

A quick remedy that works for me is a drink - 1 tall glass of freshly squeezed lime and raw honey every ~2 hours.
> 600ml distilled water - tepid or cold
Fresh juice from half a (medium) lime or lemon
1 spoon of raw honey

Note: tap water in many western countries contain toxic ingredients such as fluoride.
The active ingredient in raw honey and lime/lemon is destroyed by medium to high temperature.

By the second or third serving I usually feel restored to good health.
We are spirit, expressing what we will.
We act out perSONAs on our stage of iMAGEination.
We are both the dreamer & the dream.
I think therefore I am.
I am consciousness & potentiality

KarmicBeats

Quote from: Volgerle on February 23, 2012, 17:11:04
stomach probs can have a bunch of causes, needn't be a virus, did you eat sth unusal lately?

you can try energy work to ease it, it always helps me to lie down (legs put up bended if necessary)  and direct my hands to my belly at arm's length (or wherever it hurts there) and direct energy there, also speaking affirmations simultaneously "My stomach / intenstines is/are healthy" do work (for me). If you know anatomy, then let energy (balls, light or whatever) run from your oesophagus down to your cardia and then further down. The cardia is important to include in the healing as it always has to do with acid reflux that can get pretty nasty.

drink herbal tea, e.g. camomile, caraway-anise, sage, melissa, fennel. An insider's tip is yarrow (achillea), a good anti-cramps remedy.

if it does not go away after 2-3 days or you get cramps that are not bearable please don't mess around further and see a physician

get well soon

Energy work is a good idea.  One technique I use in a lot of my healing videos is to breath healing energy into the solar plexus and then breath it out to the afflicted area.  This is good idea for the stomach whenever you eat as it will help neutralize any negative energy in the food.  Also send some energy to the higher self's of the life forms you are consuming.

I have had stomach healing on my list for a long time, I hope to get to it soon.  Stomach health is important and the proper assimilation of nutrients and elimination of wastes is necessary to good health.
Karmic Beats provides free binaural, isochronic beats, ASMR, videos for astral projection, lucid dreaming, study & focus, healing and other meditations.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKlawdek

Fractal art wallpaper at blog:
http://karmicbeats.blogspot