News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Gerson Miracle

Previous topic - Next topic

Eol007

All,

Fascinating online movie about the work of probably one of the most outstanding yet controversial healers of the last Century - Max Gerson MD.  

www.gersonmiracle.org/index.html

Anyone interested in holistic approach to nutrition/lifestyle will find this a must see.

Best,

Stephen

Selski

Stephen

Thanks for this - my homoeopath recommended we look at this for my Mother-in-law, so it's very timely that you should post this.

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Eol007

Hi Sarah,

Here is a little follow on article: Cancer and Flowers: Max Gerson, M.D. and Edward Bach, M.D.

See: http://www.doctoryourself.com/cancer_flowers.html

Best,

Stephen

patapouf

Really interesting,

My mother's boyfriend just received the news that they might stop chemotherapy because it is not really helping anymore. But I encountered your discussion up here while I was looking on many topics in Astral Pulse and bought the books of Gerson that we can find on Amazon. I told him that he should try to follow this therapy....

I'll get back on the subject pretty soon since I'm suppose to receive the books next week.

Take care,

RTCovenant

Wasn't Gerson a guy that created the Gerson Diet that John Gunther had to eat when in the hospital?

Has anyone here read "Death Be Not Proud"?
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

patapouf

If you want more information on the Gerson Therapy, there's the official website:

http://www.gerson.org

knucklebrain1970

Awesome stuff, I ordered several books. I watched video#1 here and was in tears. Damn oil is killing the planet.  I want off this planet  :(

http://www.gersonmiracle.org/movie.html
BUDDHAHOOD - THE END OF SUFFERING

patapouf

I got the books and my mother's boyfriend have read some pages of it. The only problem is that the therapy is not that easy to follow. First, you need to buy the expensive Norwalk juicer; and after that you have paid around 2000$ for this, you need to drink and eat a very restricted diet that may cost a lot of money (ex: bio fruits and veggies, water treated by osmosis, etc.) and you can say goodbye to meat and many other foods because you're gonna drink to around 12-13 glasses of juice per day!  :shock: For a person that possess the money, it is a great thing to do but I believe that they need to combine this with a ''mind'' therapy (''healing with the mind'' type of approach). And one of the most essential tool: to have a positive attitude and believe that it is easily curable if you want it to.

knucklebrain1970

Well, why do you need THAT juicer? What are bio veggies? Do you mean organic? I don't have cancer "YET" so I'm sure that adhering to some of the diet would help you live a little healthier, right? I already assumed that you couldn't eat meat. I'm about to say screw meat anyhow. There's probably chemicals in the meat we eat that science doesn't have a name for yet.

Kevin

patapouf

For the juicing process, you need to do it in two steps; grind it and press it to obtain the best quality you can (enzymes, vitamins, etc.). Centrifugal machines are not acceptable and they have at the top of the list the Norwalk juicer which does the 2 steps (grind and press) but I really do not know about other machines. Go on the official website and e-mail them on this maybe: http://www.gerson.org
Do you intend to follow this type of diet? Everybody can adapt this to its life but it is not easy to do! One of the principle of the therapy is to ''purify'' the body of the toxins and this is why every thing you eat or drink needs to be bio and to not contain any chemicals that may be toxic to to body.

knucklebrain1970

Well, I watched the movies on the website and over the past couple days have looked at and researched the ingredients in all the stuff I usually eat, which I assumed was healthy. The fact is that NOTHING in this country is healthy. By BIO, I'm assuming you mean ORGANIC foods? I do not intend to follow this diet to a T. I don't have $2000 to spend on a juicer. I do however have $300 to spend on a champion juicer. I have a Wal Mart Juicer and the thing is a nightmare. You need 40 lbs of vegetables to make 1 cup of juice. It takes 1 hour to set the thing up and break down the fruits and veggies and 1/2 hour to clean the thing. So, I don't juice. However, my friend has a champion juicer. I have heard numerous people say it's the best consumer type juicer there is. It's basically a motor, a blade and a small attachment. Easy to use, easy to clean. About $200-300. Now whether it does the 2 part process you speak of, I doubt it. However they do say on the website.

" What makes a Champion... a champion?

Quality and value. Our passion for promoting healthy living through the consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables extends nearly a half century to the introduction of our very first Champion Juicer. Since that time, we've continually refined its operation and meticulously enhanced its capabilities to extract every ounce of nutrition and flavor from the fruits, vegetables and grains you enjoy the most."

//www.championjuicer.com

So, like I said, I don't have cancer yet, but I figure at 34 years old, my wife and I can start eating more healthier and keep off the CRAP that the government thinks is good for you. I'll perhaps still eat chicken from the health food store and juice with organic vegetables, eat nuts, fruits, grains and the stuff that we're supposed to eat. Everything in every store in the USA has poison in it. Why? All about the almighty dollar. Keeping stuff on the shelf longer cuts costs for companies that produce the crap, at the consumers expense. Even deodorant. Aluminum? Now who the **** decided that I need aluminum in my deodorant. Take a look at your shampoo. The water coming out of your faucet has fluoride in it. Look that up on the web :shock:

So, if you live on Earth, and your not in a Tibetan monastery, your basically poisoned. It can not be helped. However with the coffee enemas and the juicing, you can detoxify yourself and be a little better than what the FOOD AND DRUG A******S (FDA) think is healthy for you. Sorry to use vulgar language, but this is why 1 out of 2 people get cancer. We are poisoned and it just burns me. So, I'll do what I can to help my family.

Peace,

Kevin

karnautrahl

I get my smoothies simply by washing, peeling, chucking the whole fruit into a jug and then using a simple hand blender just long enough to make it liquidish, add some pure fruit juice to make it easier to drink. Works fine for me.  Whilst I refuse to do the prescribed restricted diet thing, I have had to cut down the red meat to once a month if that. Yesterday had a burger for the first time in months-this morning I regretted that. Hurts, so whilst I won't subscribe to the vegan wholefood type approach ever-I can see plenty of reason to take my time on deciding what to eat and where :-).
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

patapouf

QuoteBy BIO, I'm assuming you mean ORGANIC foods?
Yeah, I mean it in the same way. I went on to look for the Champion but found one that could be even better but a little bit more expensive.
It is the Greenstar juicer:
Common high impact juicers and blenders destroy large numbers of life giving enzymes in the juice by subjecting them to heat and shock produced by metal cutting blades and high speed centrifugal rotation. With the Greenstar, maximum nutrients and enzymes are retained in the juice. The Greenstar juice extractor minimizes the loss of nutrients through the unique triturating twin gear feature, an impeller press system with powerful, low, (110 RPM) turning speed. It generates virtually no heat, thoroughly crushing and pressing fruits and vegetables, instead of cutting and shredding them into small pieces. The result is more living food per glass of juice.

I don't know if there is a lot of marketing in that but you can go see the item if you want:
Greenstar
Also, there is a Norwalk to sell on E-bay:

Norwalk

For all the toxic things we eat (and breath....), it is a sad thing but I believe many other problems are also related with ''mental pollution'' kind of environment that many of us are living in such as stress, negativity, etc. which can be associated with other types of ''poisons'' that we have to deal with :?

Take care,