News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Atlantis & Schizophrenia

Previous topic - Next topic

Dilmun

Another silly theory...

Atlantis is a holographic grid program running parallel to our reality.

Many people are experiencing in both programs simultaneously - especially those drawn to research Atlantis.

This is all about consciousness of experience - physical time and space - the multilevel aspects of your soul awareness.

Many of souls are playing similiar roles in both programs - architects, healers, teachers, seerers, scientists, recorders of information, warriors, politicans. they are encountering the same players as co-workers - family - lovers - etc.

then think about Schizophrenia =)

Dilmun

sorry if it looks bit like that cursived text looks like my writing&ideas cause there is only 2 short lines of my own and it definately isnt mine.

Telos

Atlantis is the real life home of Rainbow Brite. The sewer is occupied by adolescent mutant turtles.

How come no one ever talks about Atlantis sewers? Is there no indoor plumbing in parallel dimensions?

RTCovenant

How come noone ever talks about Altantis cofee, either. They have some excellent coffee beans with even better coffee machines.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

Ben K

you mean you havent tried atlantis style hot dogs yet? your missin out.
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

wizzle3

how does that have anything to do with schizophrenia?

the whole split-mind label?

also that would be quite intense living 2 lives at the same time

but why must it be unbelievable? isn't the power of the mind infinite, anythings possible

although i still have a neutral opinion on that whole idea
my name's Ali G
and i have ESP
and i wanna project ASAP
so please believe, ali G is runnin on a higher density
and here's a quick rap for your eyes to see
and again i'm THE real Ali G so praize me (lolz)
______
18 year old male

daem0n

you have "parallel" astral life , this is the easiest to recall
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

wizzle3

you meen we are parallel living in the astral right now?
my name's Ali G
and i have ESP
and i wanna project ASAP
so please believe, ali G is runnin on a higher density
and here's a quick rap for your eyes to see
and again i'm THE real Ali G so praize me (lolz)
______
18 year old male

daem0n

during dreamtime, for some people
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Telos

Atlantis style coffee and hot dogs... you know, we could manifest some serious abundance with that stuff.

Really. We could just sell hot dogs and say we got them from Atlantis. Or from the year 2012. No, wait - from Atlantis in the year 2012!

labouts

Schizophrenia is shown to be caused by misfiring nerves, or something like that (forgot terminology).
^ I probably would have thought that's insane a year ago.

genep

Quote from: DilmunAnother silly theory...

then think about Schizophrenia =)

There is only one silly thing is life and it is life. It is so silly that it is not only funny but the Supreme Comedy ... and the more we take things -- like Schizophrenia -- seriously in the Supreme Comedy   called the mind, and its life, the funnier it gets... until its universal punchline we call death.
both unlost and unfound

mactombs

QuoteSchizophrenia is shown to be caused by misfiring nerves, or something like that (forgot terminology).

The thing with neurobiology ... don't confuse cause and effect.

For instance, take dopamine. Microsoft ® Encarta says:

Quote... essential to the functioning of the central nervous system. In the process of neurotransmission, dopamine is transferred from one nerve cell, or neuron, to another, playing a key role in brain function and human behavior.

Think of a transmitter on a technological device, an antenna for example. It broadcasts a TV show. But is that antenna the TV show? No, it's just the means by which the energy is converted, to be sent over distance, and so it can be received. Our brains do not create consciousness.

Schizophrenia may be akin to a broken antenna - or it may be that the brain is functioning in a way that the person is seeing more than one reality at the same time - like a TV set showing two shows instaneously. Science hasn't caught on to this, yet - or at least accepted it. It's showing its dogma right now.
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

wing668

Quote from: TelosAtlantis is the real life home of Rainbow Brite.

Here's my two cents worth, i think that you are being scammed just be carful mate ;-)

OATH_

Quote from: daem0nduring dreamtime, for some people

Most people, still experimenting but Probably so running around while awake for a lot of people as well. Take Robert Bruce for example, he has made extra astral copies of himself.

Quote from: Dilmun
QuoteAnother silly theory...

Atlantis is a holographic grid program running parallel to our reality.

Many people are experiencing in both programs simultaneously - especially those drawn to research Atlantis.

This is all about consciousness of experience - physical time and space - the multilevel aspects of your soul awareness.

Many of souls are playing similiar roles in both programs - architects, healers, teachers, seerers, scientists, recorders of information, warriors, politicans. they are encountering the same players as co-workers - family - lovers - etc.

Yea, it is silly, but we might as well test it as becoming aware of time seems like it would be beneficial in some way or another. If nothing at all we would also be testing a theory of mine as well at http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=182466&highlight=&sid=53b1f85ce8bd0e4e93140fd8cb6c2a0e#182466

I'll give it a go :wink: Become aware of time, imagine it in your minds eye as a ripple effect like water that I described in my link please.
By his or her acts and knowledge, each person makes their nature known

At the centre was the holy Sephira of Tiphareth, the point of perfect balance, harmony and beauty; the mystic rose that held within its seed-pod generations of future blossoms.

kinay

Atlantis is an holographic grid program that reached its end and looks very similar to that of Earth. only the frequency of Atlantis was higher than Earth's. *note that its ending was covered in ancient Egypt and explains why they mentioned it destroyed.
However Earth itself is now going trough a phase we're at some point, most likely 2012, it'll reach the same frequency as that of Atlantis.  * this also explains why prophecys of the refounding of Atlantis exist.

Basicly it means we are going from the fourth to the fifth dimension. which is what some are already experiencing.

Mustardseed

Atlantis..................ah what mystery. In the days of Peleg the earth was divided and Atlantis sank into the sea, all that remained was the highest part the volcano Teide and the land surrounding it. The descendants of the the Atlantean people married the seafarers from the north the Scandinavians those called the Norse and the Guancha race was born.
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Mustardseed

and to add................I have that from a reliable source :cool:
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

kinay

i'd like a look at that source. cause in my recollection the existing of atlantis was not on earth. and all knowledge covered on earth of it had to be suitable for mindframe's in which extraterrestial influence is not considered an option. and many authorities today would very much like us to believe we are still in such a mindframe.  luckily to many ancient civilizations refer to outerspace connections and knowledge impossible for them to know without these connections. :)

Nay

National Geographic, Science Channel and Discovery have been showing some footage of some kind of walls, pillars, and statues, all underwater and they're claiming this is Atlantis.  

I can't remember all the details, but it's pretty cool to see all those artifacts no matter if it's Atlantis or not.  But in my opinion it's on the earth, not some kind of alter universe.....

gadderblaster

Quote from: MustardseedAtlantis..................ah what mystery. In the days of Peleg the earth was divided and Atlantis sank into the sea, all that remained was the highest part the volcano Teide and the land surrounding it. The descendants of the the Atlantean people married the seafarers from the north the Scandinavians those called the Norse and the Guancha race was born.

what source would that be? if im not mistaken the first few words are from the bible, but the last bit of the paragraph..where does that come from?

CFTraveler

Actually, Plato wrote about 2 places:  Troy and Atlantis.  For many years the idea was that both were mythical places, and then Troy's  ruins were found by Schliemann (I think, college was a long time ago- I'm old and getting forgetful).  So it's not such a stretch that it really existed, since if you take a look at some parallels in prehistory you'll see that the word is Atlan, and the one of the Aztec main cities was Mazatlan, and there are other parallels.  Where it becomes silly (forgive me if I insult anyone) is when we start speaking of ET civilizations and such, then it gets that circus atmosphere and then it gets made fun of, instead of studied, not with channeled readings (which I have nothing against, some people I respect are channelers) but with studying ancient documents and such.