News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Changes in You !!

Previous topic - Next topic

MJ-12

Rob

hmm
I think that the aura completely reflects the personality and mindstate of that person, so quite a lot can be found from it. I also think that although most people would not claim to be psychic, everyone is even if this is only working on the unconscious level and affecting conscious perceptions. As an example, I had an amazing spiritual experience, half a year to a year ago, experienced completely mindblowing universal love for myself and everything. My girlfriend and friend both noticed a change in me for a few weeks after that (I was less distant, and was really changed), and I believe one mechanism though which this works is by sensing the aura (also telepathic and actual energy connections). btw they didn't take long to notice this change.
Another good example I read in my book about psychic skills, is if you hug someone you are completely enfolded in their energy field (aura) and get a good idea of the "feelings" of that person. Last example, people say first impressions are usually right, again this is mostly through sensing the aura.
But all IMHO

Edited by - Inguma on 16 March 2002  03:02:39
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Shirley

DEar Focus15,

I think that all the repsonses t you query are great and way  beyond my contribution.

On the occasionals when I am privileged to see the aura,  I see it as it is there and then -  and within my own cabilities.So my understanding of percieving the aura is two-fold: one the spiritual or perceptual development of the seer and the psychic development of the person being seen- the 'see-ee' (?!!) - or the observer and the observed. 'Scuse my speak - I am not used to this!

Anything one sees at that moment (in my understanding) is not known what will be fleeting or what will be permanent - although I tend to get a sense of what I am seeing and a sense of the  'immediate mood' and a sense of the 'long term psychic frame'
(again scuse speak, I lack the vocabulary). By the background psychic frame I mean I usually see a prevalent colour - which seems to relate to a basic chakra level. Much of the stuff 'in front'of this colour (for want of better words) seems to relate to the immediate mood or mind frame of the person I am looking at. As it is immediate energy, it seems to have a moving or organic component and shifts and changes constantly...

Basically what I am trying to state is that those books that state basic colours with interpretations tend to over simplify it somewhat but may feel the need to do this in order to provide some basic structure or framework on which to build. Also, I believe the subjecive nature of perception itself means that we all percieve the aura somewhat differently. Having said that, I have checked my 'auric sight' with two other people and the similarities seem remarkably similar -  if not identical.

I guess from this you can say that in answer to your original question that I do not know - but I do know that it is not so straight forward as this and is multi-complex in nature - depending on the subjective abilities of both the observer and 'the observed'...

I know this will not clarify things for you - sorry! I don't think the realiity of this is so clear-cut - there being a number of variables.

warmest wishes,
Shirley

Focus15

Hello everyone;

When you have made some serious (not minor )changes in your perception of life on Earth, do you think your aura change its vibrations?
Is this vibration is noticed by others, although they don't know why?All comments are welcome..

Blessing