News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Crying

Previous topic - Next topic

albinopolarbear

I do not know. but I hurt too much. I try to be vegan, but it is hard in the deep south, so when neccesary I cheat veganism, but it hurts,  I know the universe has what you would call" the law of the jungle" but I wonder should I stop participating. My best friend Is a dog. we communicate telepathically. I love her so much. During our relationship at one point she saved me life. But every time I look at her I also want to cry for what my species(human: aka catastrophic virus) has done to.her. Most of the night I remain concious but why is the poor dog kickin. I hate cutting the grass, cause and trimmin but it is expected of me. I want to live in cabin where anything goes. Why do we have to hurt? We only do so because were dumbasses and we have not yet realized. I dont think we ever will and I cry for that suffering as I do .I will serve the sheep but i will kill an ignorant shepard. Therfore i will kill all, and rescue all. but after this, for you are in trouble.; Humans only KILL their fellow and other species to satisify a desire. By the end of this letter I will be dead. I am so tired. My fellow species is blindand deaf. Last couple months I try talk w? others, They say suicide is wrong and evil. but as i leave now I know there is heart

NoY

death is not wrong its suffering thats the problem

if you dont top yourself come back here and keep mixing with us you are most welcome

:NodesOfYesod:

albinopolarbear

u bring suffering, and you are

albinopolarbear

zareste

It's a tough situation, and contrary to what degenerates will say, it's not natural.

This problem is rooted pretty deep in our history. There were plenty of people and cultures in the past that only ate plants or didn't even have to eat at all. Humans have biological systems (which have mostly been cut down over the years) that allow them to live by converting radiation to substance instead of eating. It's similar to the way plants live but apparently more efficient.

But certain branches of the human gene pool started to degenerate, and nobody euthanized them, so they evolved further and further into insanity and became worse and worse predators. They turned their predatory behavior against the functioning people and cultures, and started to interbreed with them by force, resulting in the degenerate humanity we have today and the even worse, degenerate rulers who inbreed to keep their insanity going.

Suicide is natural when things get to this point. The degenerates want to die too but their malfunctioning systems prevent them from doing it. You can see why this would lead to so much insanity. Unfortunately we're becoming degenerates along with them and nobody wants that.

daytona955

Killing yourself will not provide a solution to your despair. You will still despair if that is in your heart.You will not be free. Search for love, be it in the astral or the physical. Then you will realise true purpose. I promise you.

Lionheart

Hurting is part of the "growing" process. It also shows you care! There is nothing wrong with feeling empathy for other forms of life, whether it be humans or animals. I feel empathy for the Earth in general. That's alot to burden. But it definitely is not cause to even consider Suicide!

zareste

These threads always remind me of the Stanford Prison Experiment where a guy was about to be set free, but all the prisoners were chanting that he was a terrible person for leaving. Under the peer pressure, he almost stayed, refusing to believe the other prisoners were just terrible people and he didn't have to be one of them.

Xanth

Quote from: albinopolarbear on October 12, 2012, 20:54:45
I do not know. but I hurt too much. I try to be vegan, but it is hard in the deep south, so when neccesary I cheat veganism, but it hurts,  I know the universe has what you would call" the law of the jungle" but I wonder should I stop participating. My best friend Is a dog. we communicate telepathically. I love her so much. During our relationship at one point she saved me life. But every time I look at her I also want to cry for what my species(human: aka catastrophic virus) has done to.her. Most of the night I remain concious but why is the poor dog kickin. I hate cutting the grass, cause and trimmin but it is expected of me. I want to live in cabin where anything goes. Why do we have to hurt? We only do so because were dumbasses and we have not yet realized. I dont think we ever will and I cry for that suffering as I do .I will serve the sheep but i will kill an ignorant shepard. Therfore i will kill all, and rescue all. but after this, for you are in trouble.; Humans only KILL their fellow and other species to satisify a desire. By the end of this letter I will be dead. I am so tired. My fellow species is blindand deaf. Last couple months I try talk w? others, They say suicide is wrong and evil. but as i leave now I know there is heart
Just do your best and let things be as they are. 
You can't expect anymore from yourself than that.  :)

albinopolarbear

Am I alive? wake me up wake me up. Where is the deer?  Others do not hear.

Stookie_

You're not personally responsible for the rest of the world's actions.

Xanth

Quote from: albinopolarbear on October 14, 2012, 16:18:28
Am I alive? wake me up wake me up. Where is the deer?  Others do not hear.
I think the help you require is beyond the scope of this forum.
You need to speak with someone real.  I'd highly suggest you talk to your doctor.

Taoistguy

You are not alone in your feelings, there are many more like you. Have you tried contacting any vegan groups or similar in your area? Contact me by PM if you want saying what your hometown is and I can find your nearest group you can contact. In the meantime, I advise you what Xanth says: talk to a doctor, or failing that, a trusted friend, colleague, someone. :) Much love and peace to you. :)