News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

HELP

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Your recruiter's job is to lie to you. The moment you sign up, your recruiter's job is done and your recruiter is likely to forget who you are. The fact that you are being ignored now is a sign that your recruiter does not expect you to sign up. They have to meet a monthly quota. They just want to get it over with.

Going directly to college is very popular. I do not suggest it, having been pressured to do it before growing up enough to appreciate it. College was just a reason to put off the responsibility of finding a real job or otherwise choosing a path.

SilverSlider

Hmm...well I love learning and I want to have the capability of getting a higher paying job and the only logical way I can see accomplishing this is through going to college. When you say, "College was just a way to put off the responsibility of getting a real job...",what do you mean? I don't understand how you could realistically get a "real job" without some kind of degree or other education.

Tom

The reason why I went to college right after high school was because I did not know what to do with myself. The reason why I went back is because I finally learned what I wanted to do with myself.

So you've made a decision?

SilverSlider

Yeah I've almost completely made up my mind. I did some meditation on it and my thinking changed a lot, not by my decision. Now I'm pretty sure on going to college. I know almost exactly what I want to be and how to get there so I don't think I should be unprepared or have any other problems. Even if I were to be in the military I was for surely going to college afterwards and had already decided for what. Anyway, thanks for the input

Phlux

hey silver,

Big questions... and obviously ones which only you can answer. But fear not, its almost impossible to make a mistake ;)

And tom, I very much agree with you. When a person steps outside the world of school and works/travels for awhile, you change. It's as if you finally shrug off peer pressure and find who you really are.

Phlux

SilverSlider

Hello, right now I am a senior in high school and am debating whether I want to join the Navy or go on to college. I am a fairly smart person so there isn't really any reason why I wouldn't want to go to college, but if I go in the military I can get experience for my future job, travel, and get college paid for, BUT I seem to be running into some problems. All the other people I have talked to about their joining the Navy, said it wasn't a problem, but for me it's impossible. I can never get a hold of the recruiter and when I do, he never gets back to me with any of my questions, could this be a sign saying not to go down that path? I'm going to try and meditate on it and see what I can come up with but I thought hopefully someone on here has a good viewpoint to offer. Thanks A LOT