Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -

Previous topic - Next topic

jord0

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

Szaxx

Intetesting viewpoint, how does anyone in kamaloka relate to Krishna?
This is closer than life but inbetween life and death.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Xanth

I don't see any reference above to loving or being Love towards other beings...

So one can murder, rape and pillage... but as long as you do that other stuff, like eat what you say and chant, then you're still fine, right?

BranStark

Quote from: jord0 on March 22, 2014, 00:33:05

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.

Nope. This only proves that there might  be a next life (and I am also inclined to think so), but not that there really is one. And certainly that is absolutely no proof of your Supreme Lord's existence. BTW: How do you know for sure Krishna is his name? Could it not be Ben for example? :wink:

jord0

Quote from: BranStark on March 26, 2014, 15:02:39
Nope. This only proves that there might  be a next life (and I am also inclined to think so), but not that there really is one. And certainly that is absolutely no proof of your Supreme Lord's existence. BTW: How do you know for sure Krishna is his name? Could it not be Ben for example? :wink:

Intelligence has to do with the soul, not simply with the brain.

Take electricity, for example. Electricity moves between gross elements and through a gross wire. But the electricity itself -- it is not those elements, not that wire. It is subtle.

all right for what you are waiting for ? why don't you define what is Conscious on the medical language or scientific basics ? explain it now.

and the first step is to know the difference between a living body and a dead body. What is the difference?

and then next Question is Why a dead child born does not grow, does not change body? The body is a lump of matter. Analyze the body. Where is life?

explain about these points which i have written upside ^. go ahead and do it now. ( and don't give me anytype of link because that is not an argument and i didn't gave any link in my argument )
____

Special Note :- and if you are not able to define what is conscious on the basics of medical language or scientific basics then i will say only two words ** Fools Paradise.**
__
that is all.

Volgerle

Selling a certain deity (Krishna, Buddha, Jesus or whoever) is not true spirituality, it's personality cult of which we already had enough from that whole pack of dogmatic Western religions. Therefore I do not get the point of this treatise really, and why am I told I get to heaven if I do not eat onions? Is this a satire? :wink:

LightBeam

Quote from: jord0 on March 22, 2014, 00:33:05
follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

Define illicit sex. According to legend, Krishna married 8 queens and after that 1600 maidens.
Krishna is a mythological personality, therefore a personality can not be supreme. It can not be characterized as God like. Here in this forum we have been beyond physical matter so you don't have to convince us that consciousness can not be explained by scientists. We already know that. every religion just like the one you promote, limits spiritual growth simply by setting rules that spread fear. Example, if I drink coffee I am in spiritual trouble LOL.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

jord0

Quote from: LightBeam on March 29, 2014, 10:29:10
Define illicit sex. According to legend, Krishna married 8 queens and after that 1600 maidens.
Krishna is a mythological personality, therefore a personality can not be supreme. It can not be characterized as God like. Here in this forum we have been beyond physical matter so you don't have to convince us that consciousness can not be explained by scientists. We already know that. every religion just like the one you promote, limits spiritual growth simply by setting rules that spread fear. Example, if I drink coffee I am in spiritual trouble LOL.

so you mean im still wrong after explaining practical explanation and you are right without any explanation ? because you are expert at imposing your cheap opinions and personal experience ?

and now if you will not give me some more verifiable and tangible explanation instead of that if you will give me your cheap opinon or personal expierence then you have to keep them to yourself and to your fellows because it is what ? an fools paradise.

LightBeam

Quote from: jord0 on March 29, 2014, 21:48:47
so you mean im still wrong after explaining practical explanation and you are right without any explanation ? because you are expert at imposing your cheap opinions and personal experience ?

and now if you will not give me some more verifiable and tangible explanation instead of that if you will give me your cheap opinon or personal expierence then you have to keep them to yourself and to your fellows because it is what ? an fools paradise.

ha ha, I gave you an explanation, but you chose not to want to understand it. And you did not answer my first question.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lionheart

I think it's time for you to leave this "Fool's Paradise"!

Once again, religious beliefs starting wars!   :roll:

Please go take your attitude elsewhere!

Thank You!

Volgerle

... still would love to learn more about the onions and the garlic ...  :wink:

Szaxx

Use a different language translator.
The one you are using isn't good.
Some of your words are not clear and translate in an offensive way.

You have your beliefs that is obvious. Using Krishna as an ideal isn't a good idea too.
This makes your words look small. Read the posts above, the truth is sometimes hard to accept.

Be polite too, we insist on this, it's important.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Stillwater

Krishna was a bit more charitable than you have let on Jordo, he is purported to have said many things such as:

"No one who does good work will ever come to a bad end, either here or in the world to come" (Straight out of the translated Bhagavad Gita)

And Krishna also proclaimed (in a similar way to Siddhartha):

Those who have conquered themselves...live in peace, alike in cold and heat, pleasure and pain, praise and blame...To such people a clod of dirt, a stone, and gold are the same...Because they are impartial, they rise to great heights.

That bit about onions and garlic really amounts to recommendations about how not to eat food that unsettles people; those types of foods were said to be "rajasic", which sort of translates to "kingly pleasures"; the belief was that they are things that people with uncontrolled passions sought after needlessly, lol. If you understand the context of the onion thing, it is actually a statement about not letting your passions control you, rather than actually being about food (despite seeming to be explicitly about food, haha).

At the end of the day, yes Krishna is a figure from the religions of man, and an idea that was conceived of by sadhus, and then taken to mean all manners of things by adherents, as religions tend to do.

I think a lot can be learned from what is written about him (he is far and away my favorite conception of a deity), but then also a lot of nonsense too. You have to be discerning, and so unfortunately the only true path is reason and ethics in my eyes (which the Krishna of the Bhagavad Gita would not condemn, if you actually read it).
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

BranStark

Quote from: jord0 on March 29, 2014, 07:45:54
Intelligence has to do with the soul, not simply with the brain.

Take electricity, for example. Electricity moves between gross elements and through a gross wire. But the electricity itself -- it is not those elements, not that wire. It is subtle.

all right for what you are waiting for ? why don't you define what is Conscious on the medical language or scientific basics ? explain it now.

and the first step is to know the difference between a living body and a dead body. What is the difference?

and then next Question is Why a dead child born does not grow, does not change body? The body is a lump of matter. Analyze the body. Where is life?

explain about these points which i have written upside ^. go ahead and do it now. ( and don't give me anytype of link because that is not an argument and i didn't gave any link in my argument )
____

Special Note :- and if you are not able to define what is conscious on the basics of medical language or scientific basics then i will say only two words ** Fools Paradise.**
__
that is all.
LOL, you probably were not paying attention to what I wrote. :-D
What exactly led you to think that I am one of those sceptical "scientists" who deny everything "non-scientific." If I were, I would not be on this forum in the first place. :-D

Sorry, but I am just beginning to think you are just trolling.

BranStark

Yep, confirmed. You are trolling. :roll:
You can't mean that seriously.

Astralzombie

A fool's paradise is still what? A paradise. :-D

But honestly, I can't see why anyone would bother posting a rebuttal to jordo's claims. He obviously has his subject mater down pat and any fool who does is met with sound logic and practical reasoning. Who can argue with that? :-o :-o :-o
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

jord0

special note : What is meaning of Free will ?

Free will means that you can act wrongly. That is free will. Unless there is chance of doing wrong or right, there is no question of free will. Where is free will then? If I act only one sided, that means I have no free will. Because we act sometimes wrongly, that means free will.
Just for Example :- Just like a thief, he knows that his stealing, it is bad, but still he does it. That is free will. He cannot check his greediness, so in spite of his knowing that he is doing wrong thing - he will be punished, he knows; he has seen another thief, he was punished, he was put into prison - everything he knows, but still he steals. Why? Misuse of free will. Unless there is misuse of free will, there is no question of free will.

Stillwater

QuoteIf I act only one sided, that means I have no free will. Because we act sometimes wrongly, that means free will.

Depends. Some religions will say that God has free will, but chooses to act only rightly. Would you say to the adherents of those religions that God lacked free will because he only behaved one way?

Rakkso

Quote from: jord0 on May 04, 2014, 10:32:53
special note : What is meaning of Free will ?

Free will means that you can act wrongly. That is free will. Unless there is chance of doing wrong or right, there is no question of free will. Where is free will then? If I act only one sided, that means I have no free will. Because we act sometimes wrongly, that means free will.

God is Source itself, he being the one and only (and maybe a bit bored) created Polarity, Good and Bad, Light and Darkness, Up and Down, Front and Back, Hot and Cold, Good Choices (benefit you and those around you without causing harm to no one) and Bad Choices (perhaps benefit you but may cause harm/pain/bad feelings to someone else or many) and many many other things I could be counting all day.
All in between them are nothing but mere degrees of the same thing.
Without the two poles, scientist would cling to the fact that we are no different than computers programmed to react in a certain way presented an specific event.
I've thought about it, and IMO Free Will is but the capacity to analize a thing, the actions you can take and its outcomes. Then you could say, the higher your understsnding or awareness of things, the more developed your capacity to Free Will is.
However there would only be left to Choose.
Think about how you make a choice, any choice and specially a significant one. And how from growing older perhaps you make more good choices than before, all naturally.
It is ok to cling to a belief, but eventually you have to move on, and see for yourself.
These good people here are using their time to reply you and try to make you realize what is beyond 'that' which you are chosing not to see.
Perhaps a bad use of your free will...

jord0

Quote from: BranStark on March 31, 2014, 15:39:00
LOL, you probably were not paying attention to what I wrote. :-D
What exactly led you to think that I am one of those sceptical "scientists" who deny everything "non-scientific." If I were, I would not be on this forum in the first place. :-D

Sorry, but I am just beginning to think you are just trolling.

you all idiots of medical science don't accept soul because there is missing link and you are not even able to explain what is conscious ? and difference between dead man and living man ?

if there is a missing link? Then I kick on your face.

You're missing this kick. Now learn it. Nonsense. Here is the missing point.

The first step is to know the difference between a living body and a dead body. What is the difference?

The difference is that when someone dies, the spirit soul, or the living force, leaves the body. And therefore the body is called "dead." So, there are two things: one, this body; and the other, the living force within the body. We speak of the living force within the body.

One must first understand that he is a soul, or something other than his body.

For example, as a child grows, he becomes a boy, the boy becomes a young man, the young man becomes an adult, and the adult becomes an old man. Throughout all this time, although his body is changing from a child to an old man, he still feels himself to be the same person, with the same identity. Just see: the body is changing, but the occupier of the body, the soul, is remaining the same. So we should logically conclude that when our present body dies, we get another body. This is called transmigration of the soul.

According to the Vedas, the measurement of the soul within the body is one ten-thousandth part of the tip of a hair. This is very small; in fact, it is atomic. Yet because of that atomic spiritual energy, my body is working. Is it so difficult to understand? Suppose a man thinks himself very stout and strong. Why is he stout and strong? Only because within his body is a small spiritual spark. But as soon as the spiritual spark is gone, his body dies, and his strength and vigor become void. If scientists say that matter is the cause and origin of life, then let them bring just one dead man back to life by injecting him with chemicals. But this they cannot do.

If you inject just one grain of deadly poison into someone, he immediately dies. No one can see the poison or how it acts. But the poison is acting nevertheless. In the same way, the Vedas say that because the minute particle called the soul is within the body, the whole body is working nicely. If I pinch myself, I immediately feel it, because I am conscious all over my skin. But as soon as the soul is absent, which is the case when my body dies, you can take this same skin and cut it and chop it, and no one will protest.

Why is this simple thing so hard to understand? ls this not detecting spirit?

All of you medical students ( or Scientists ). You have got so much advanced laboratories, advanced knowledge. and you do now know what is the difference between a living body and a dead body. What is the difference? even you are defying the authority of God. You have become so great. And you cannot prove that life is coming out of matter.

That you are leaving aside for future. And I have to believe such a rascal? Do you think it is nice? You are talking all nonsense, and I have to believe you?

All these scientists, they discover so many things. Why they did not discover something that he would not die? He would not become old? Where is that discovery? They will say: "Yes, in future." One man is kicking on your face, and you are saying: "Yes, in future, when I shall become strong, I shall kick him." But you are, my dear sir, being kicked now. What you are doing now? "Yes, I'm getting strength by your kicking."

so what is use of your medical science if you cannot even define what is difference between living man and dead man ?

This is the process. They cannot understand that because there is soul within the child, therefore child is becoming boy. As soon as there is no soul, the child does not become a boy. This simple philosophy they cannot understand, so what is their position? Now, this car is standing because there is no driver. Anyone can understand. Stand still. It will remain there for thousands of years unless a driver comes. Simple reason. But they are so rascal, they will not understand. So what is the use of talking with them? Simply waste of time.

Stillwater

Easy there, slugger.

I haven't seen a single person advance the doctrine of materialism you are raging so vehemently against.

No face kicking needed yet, pretty sure.

Maybe instead of dropping in monthly, you should just take a moment and look around... is there a single person completely rejecting your thoughts here? Has a single person even been mildly inhospitable?

Might be good to dial it back a few notches is all I am saying... we are friends here, and we happen to actually have similar enough viewpoints at the root.

Xanth

Astralzombie

Jordo, why all the hostility? Can't you see that we aren't really disagreeing with you on many of your main points. Or is this just the way your religious beliefs tell you to react?
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

jord0

special note : Have you seen God ?

People sometimes ask, "Have you seen God?" or "Can you show me God?" Sometimes we meet these questions. So the answer is "Yes, I am seeing God. You can also see God; everyone can see God. But you must have the qualification." Suppose something is wrong with a motorcar; it is not running. Everyone is seeing it, but a mechanic sees it differently. He's qualified to see it with greater understanding. So he replaces some missing part, and immediately the car runs. But although for seeing a machine we require so much qualification, we want to see God without any qualification. Just see the folly! People are such rascals, they are such fools, that they want to see God with their imagined qualifications.
Kṛṣṇa says in the Bhagavad-gītā, nāhaṁ prakāśaḥ sarvasya yogamāyā-samāvṛtaḥ: [Bg. 7.25] "I am not exposed to everyone. My energy, yogamāyā, is covering Me from their vision." So how can you see God? But this rascaldom is going on—this "Can you show me God?" "Have you seen God?" God has become just like a plaything, so that cheaters advertise some ordinary man by saying, "Here is God. Here is an incarnation of God."
Na māṁ duṣkṛtino mūḍhāḥ prapadyante narādhamāḥ [Bg. 7.15]. Sinful rascals, fools, the lowest of mankind—they inquire like that: "Can you show me God?" What qualification have you acquired by which you can see God? Here is the qualification: tac chraddadhānā munayaḥ. One must first of all be faithful (śraddadhāna). One must actually be very much eager to see God. Not that one takes it as a frivolous thing—"Can you show me God?"—or as some magic. They think God is magic. No. One must be very serious and think, "Yes, I have been informed about God. So if there is a God, I must see Him."
There is a story in this connection. It is very instructive, so try to hear. One professional reciter was publicly reciting the Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam, and he was describing that Kṛṣṇa is very highly decorated with all kinds of jewels when He goes to tend the cows in the forest. So, there was a thief in that meeting, and he thought, "Why not go to Vṛndāvana and plunder this boy? He's in the forest with so many valuable jewels. I can go there and catch the child and take all the jewels." This was his intention. So he was serious. "I must find that boy," he thought. "Then in one night I shall become a millionaire."
The thief's qualification was his feeling: "I must see Kṛṣṇa! I must see Kṛṣṇa!" That anxiety, that eagerness, made it possible for him to actually see Kṛṣṇa in Vṛndāvana. He saw Kṛṣṇa in just the same way as the Bhāgavatam reader had described. Then the thief said, "Oh, You are such a nice boy, Kṛṣṇa." He began to flatter Him; he thought that by flattering Him he would easily take all the jewels. Then he proposed his real business: "May I take some of these ornaments? You are so rich."
"No, no, no," said Kṛṣṇa. "My mother will be angry! I cannot give them away." Kṛṣṇa was playing just like a child.
So the thief became more and more eager for Kṛṣṇa to give Him the jewels, but by Kṛṣṇa's association he was becoming purified. Then at last Kṛṣṇa said, "All right, you can take them." Then the thief became a devotee immediately, because by Kṛṣṇa's association he had been completely purified. So somehow or other you should come in contact with Kṛṣṇa. Then you'll be purified.
The gopīs are another example of great eagerness to see Kṛṣṇa. The gopīs came to Kṛṣṇa, being captivated by His beautiful features. They were young girls, and Kṛṣṇa was so beautiful. Actually they were lusty when they came to Kṛṣṇa, but Kṛṣṇa is so pure that they became first-class devotees. There is no comparison to the gopīs' devotion, because they loved Kṛṣṇa with heart and soul. That is the qualification. They loved Kṛṣṇa so much that they didn't care for family or reputation when they went out in the dead of night. Kṛṣṇa's flute was sounding, and they were all fleeing their homes. Their fathers, their brothers, their husbands all said, "Where are you going? Where are you going in this dead of night?" But the gopīs didn't care. They neglected their children, their family, everything. Their only thought was, "We must go to Kṛṣṇa."
This eagerness is required. We must be very, very eager to see Kṛṣṇa. Many gopīs who were forcibly stopped from going to Kṛṣṇa lost their lives because of their great feelings of separation. So this eagerness is wanted; then you can see God. Whether you are lusty or a thief or a murderer or whatever it may be—somehow or other you must develop this eagerness, this desire: "I must see Kṛṣṇa." Then Kṛṣṇa will be seen.

Kzaal

The Tao that can be trodden is not the enduring and
unchanging Tao. The name that can be named is not the enduring and
unchanging name.

(Conceived of as) having no name, it is the Originator of heaven
and earth; (conceived of as) having a name, it is the Mother of all
things.

Always without desire we must be found,
If its deep mystery we would sound;
But if desire always within us be,
Its outer fringe is all that we shall see.

Under these two aspects, it is really the same; but as development
takes place, it receives the different names. Together we call them
the Mystery. Where the Mystery is the deepest is the gate of all that
is subtle and wonderful.

------

First chapter of the Tao,
Meaning that if your god has a name, you will never understand it completely.
The Tao being the mystery of the universe.
It just means that whatever the name we give to it, it will always be without name.
It didn't have a name when it was created nor does it want one.
We give it names while in reality we're just creating more false gods.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.