News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

In Times Of darkness the Forest beckons

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenris

Hi Saderin

Yes I agree

When someone is below a tree for a while sometimes 'perl like strings' decend from the tree into ones aura apparently calming it. The more open you are the more profound the effect. I fing meditation under large gum trees very refressing. Experiment with  types of trees, you may find that differnt species will make you feel different ways.

An interesting point to add is that I have read that old tress seem to 'record' the emotion of there environment. A person who is very sensitive wrote that when she sat below a tree in an old prison camp (now a tourist site) she became overwealmed with the most horrible and despirate feelings.  

Welcome to this forum!

Regards David

Veni Vidi Vici

muzza

I find the beach works for me! http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>
I find a quiet spot on some rocks overlooking the ocean...but I guess I am lucky here with an abundance of beaches!

In times of anguish, anger, despair, etc etc I always find myself at a beach..even if I dont remember how I got there!

-- Muzza

SaderinKnightOFValhalla

[
wow thats pretty cool . I didn't know trees record the emotion and the energy in the environ ment but that explains why some forests feel different from one forest to the next . like the woods i goto usually is quite peace ful but i visited another that had a old cemetary and it felt gloomier .

quote]Originally posted by Fenris:
Hi Saderin

Yes I agree

>>When someone is below a tree for a while sometimes 'perl like strings' decend from the tree into ones aura apparently calming it. The more open you are the more profound the effect. I fing meditation under large gum trees very refressing. Experiment with  types of trees, you may find that differnt species will make you feel different ways.

---------------------------------------

An interesting point to add is that I have read that old tress seem to 'record' the emotion of there environment. A person who is very sensitive wrote that when she sat below a tree in an old prison camp (now a tourist site) she became overwealmed with the most horrible and despirate feelings.  

Welcome to this forum!

Regards David

Veni Vidi Vici
[/quote]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Most dear is fire to the sons of men,
most sweet the sight of the sun;
good is health if one can but keep it,
and to live a life without shame.
(Odins words from The Havimal , chapter on The wisdom for wanders and the Counsel Of Guests , verse 63)

SaderinKnightOFValhalla

Hey every one im new to this board , Im a musician and a deep studier of meta physics . This is a philosphy that came to me while I was in the woods .

In Times Of darkness the Forest beckons

Darkness in this world can seap into ones soul creating sick depression and worse suicidal tendacies , has not the creator made a way for us to escape ? I sit in despair within thy home till a raven flys throught thy window . I am amused by this and the raven telepathically tells me something . He ushers me towards the forest where I follow . He leads me near a creek and the atmosphere enters thy soul and feel healed of thy pain .
The Raven then speaks to me

"fear not the evils of this world , The Great creator created nature as a domain to heal your wounds , the ancients knew this and it allowed them to become strong . The cities can't do for you what the ambience and grand brilliance of nature can . "

And then and there I realized what the Raven was telling me . And I discovered a purer way to live , I grew stronger and my life no longer became a endless maze of pain. "

THis story is based on how the forest can be a great powerful tool in ones spirituality , Meditating in the woods is like no other and so next time you feel down travel out into the woods or a place of serenity It will do wonders .

Saderin

Most dear is fire to the sons of men,
most sweet the sight of the sun;
good is health if one can but keep it,
and to live a life without shame.
(Odins words from The Havimal , chapter on The wisdom for wanders and the Counsel Of Guests , verse 63)