News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Is anyone really there?

Previous topic - Next topic

icefire9878

Recently I have been going crazy acording to "normal" people.

One of these reasons is I question if you people are actualy there or if im justing imagining you there. Almost like as if I was the only "real" thing here and the time I must spend in my physical body before my "death" is just a time for me to learn more about my true self before I go to the (insert whatever you want here) when I die.

So, what do you people think?

Also I know this post is useless because if you people are fake its not like you would know it... or be able to tell me.?

interception

Yes, we are merely a figment of your all powerful imagination, because when you don't deign to think about us, our various selves disappear off to (insert whatever you want here).

:evil:  :roll:

Starvingpercussionist

I was thinking about this as well recently. Here is what I think.

Yes, the people you meet are a subtle reflection of yourself, but its a reciprocal relationship, i.e. you are a subtle reflection of me as well. It's all a grand hall of mirrors, this reality, and paradoxically you must recognize yourself as just another reflection before coming to an understanding of yourself.
THE ANSWER PARADOX
The answer to all paradoxes shows this: "Reality contains logic therefore logic cannot contain reality."
The paradox here is "how can one know this is true?".

If the answer to one paradox is another then the question is the answer.

kurai kokoro

I too have been wondering the same thing, it's like whenever I think to myself what I want I usually get what I was thinking about.
like this one time I had just woke up in the middle of the night or whenever it was and That day I saw this remote controled hellicopter and I wanted it I thought it would be awsome to have a toy like that learning to fly it and such  :-D such a happy memory, well when I woke up I saw it as if it were a "Ghost"
or something, but i went to reach for it but my hand when straight through it as if it never existed. it freaked me out, but sence then I beleive that it could have been a reflection of my desire to fly that toy,
a few months ago i thought to myself that i wanted a dog of my own, well the day after my friend brian brought home a chocolate lab/pit home. quite odd. and I have read somewhere about the mayans and it said I am another yourself. which would explain a quite strange dream i recently had.
"I am the Phoenix that engulfed the dragon."

greggkroodsma

QuoteOne of these reasons is I question if you people are actualy there or if im justing imagining you there.

If you took a gun and shot me and I died, would I cease to exist or would that create a different reality without me?  I think it just creates a different reality without me in it.  But it also creates a different reality for you because I won't be there.  And in that reality since I am not there your reality will not have what I could add.  Perhaps what I could add to the reality would add some color to the beauty, but now that I am not here, the beauty that is here does not change and like the flower of grass, it falls.  The seasons change and the grass again grows, but this time I am not here.   

kurai kokoro

if one individual concousness no longer exists as atomic matter combined, then they are simpily no longer needing to learn from it's life, but rather it is time for them to "move on" so say your next life is on another Earth like planet, thats realy moving on. (bows in respect.)

TheII

bardips

here's my take on this one.

Since everything seems to be made of a fractal hologram, it only makes sense that our minds are fractal holograms as well.  so when we see our inner world for the first time, looking almost exactly like our outer world, we must wonder which, if either, is real. 

maybe we should consider what would have happened if Neo went to sleep one night and the next day woke up in two places simultaneously: in his real body plugged into the matrix hardware, and his digital body moving in the matrix software.  i'm pretty sure he would think the "hardware" experience was just a terrifying nightmare and he would go back to sleep none the wiser.

the more we develop ourselves magically, the more worlds we find.  They  more we develop spiritually and emotionally, the less those holograms seem like illusions.  We can't do it without challenging ourselves - we need lots and lots of discipline to do that.
www.youtube.com/futurehumandestiny

legit vids.  not for lolcats.

kurai kokoro

first off in the matrix revolution, neo found out that the "real" world was just another level of the matrix okay. secondly,  there is oneness in the universe the the body is the holograme within a hologram universe that which we create together the mind that connects use to our bodies is the conduite in which our conciousness can interact with more closely so that we may experiance more, similar to the matrix only when we "die" we don't cease to exist, we just cannot reconnect to the system till we load up another programe, however once we reconnect to the programe we are reborn as infints and so on and so forth.

radman32

Now we do come here for a reason, and I believe that is to put in something and take back, and that our spirit lives on as a symbol for all to learn from, and through our memories we are created back again, not from our own separate spirits, reincarnating, but the good impressions left on earth and in human conscience. That glorious, wonderful imagination/conscience is god; truth, value, moral, all the knowledge and tradition perpetuates and continues, while the failure to recognize our ability to make a difference, and destruction fades away.

Yamabushi

Seems to be a case of standard solipsism.

But one thing I challenge any solipsist to do is experience him/herself as multiple subjects engaging in an interaction of qualia with an apparent objective world, simultaneously. We are simply monocular points-of-view for the One that is doing so.

kurai kokoro

who knows for sure, I say that we all are an interconnected consciesness that is capable of self preservation, we aren't nessesaraly god or anything god is love, we are an interconnected consciesness that forms the universe but doesn't control it, but rather we are here to experiance all things simitaniously learning as we "live" and i think a better question for you to ask isn't are you realy there or not but rather what is truely real? feel, taste, see, hear, and smell would just be electrical signels interpreted by the brain, so you should ask yourself what is real?

AJDIN

Ident

When I was in my teens, I used to think that most of the people around me were merely constructs to fill in the backdrop of my world. I then came to realise that there were other beings in the world for me to interact meaningfully with. At that point I ceased any adherence to the solipsist viewpoint, since I truly felt that these were other entities, linked to me but not of me. Nowadays, I simply view the "others", the grey people, as ones with whom I don't currently resonate well and try to send them healing and light.

kurai kokoro

well now you just lost me Ident.
I think there fore I am, so that would mean if you think your a penguine would that make you a penguine? lol

AJDIN

No that's going too far into it, i meant if im actually thinking.. conscious of my surroundings etc.. therefore i am here

kurai kokoro

humor is a basic human quality, it allows us humans to release some stress, the fact no one else thought my joke was funny is evident of too much focus on a specific topic.
you should really take some time to have a little fun, but then again perhaps you are all stress free, which is improbable.

Karas

"I think therefore I am not;
only when my mind is in silence I am." don't know who said the quote.

Firmly understand that there is no joy or sorrow in this world. If you believe worldly objects are a source of happiness, in their absence you will feel sorrow. Accept the fact that there is no true happiness in the world.

kurai kokoro

quite unsure, lately ive become more analytical towards most anything.

AJDIN

I think your joke wasn't perceived the way you wanted too because the langauge barrier the interner is somethin special aint it?

%10 of verbal commuincation only conveyed online? (70% body langauge, 20% how you say, %10 what you say)

Misinterprtations 1 0 1!

Ident

It seemed humorous to me. There is often more in the perception of a statement, individual by individual, than in its statement. If one wishes to find a negative interpretation then one will. Equally, if one assumes that there is always a positive interpretation and one then strives only to see positive interpretations of any given statement then the humour is much more likely to leap to the fore.

This is as true in real life as it is over the Internet.

Karas

Firmly understand that there is no joy or sorrow in this world. If you believe worldly objects are a source of happiness, in their absence you will feel sorrow. Accept the fact that there is no true happiness in the world.

kurai kokoro

well im done posting here i dont seem to have anymore to post so im done. learn well :D

Darklon

I am a real person mind you  :x

Killa Rican

If you are indeed the "creator" of your reality, then no I dont exist. Not unless you want me to of course!  :wink:

Matter of fact you can pretend you never read this.   :roll:
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger