News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Is anyone really there?

Previous topic - Next topic

WindSong

I could repeat the phrase "I think therefore I am," but that is Rene Descartes' answer. I know I am real, because I am consciousness. I ask myself, "Are you [icefire9878] real?" My answer is "yes." Your question did not get here by itself. Now what is your definition of "real?" Physical matter? All five of my physical senses are working. I hear the clock ticking, I smell the shampoo in my hair, I taste this drink, I feel the carpet under my feet, and I see these words.                                                                Now who are you? That could be any one of us. I could have started this topic, and I could be replying to myself right now. With the existence of sleeper agents, hallucinations, memory loss, memory exchange, the list continues, it can be pretty consuming trying to figure it all out.                                                                                                      Try setting aside your proposal for a moment. Now come back to it from an external point of view. You didn't post it, so how would you answer it from this alternative mindset?