News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Law of tenfold

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakkso

Hello, so I was reading random stuff and suddenly this quote came to Mind, i had not given it serious thought.

What Good you put out, you recieve tenfold.

I went into this and realized that a really good person is always transparent to others, honest, caring, helping and easy-going. Besides many other good qualities, I associate this with a child and its innocense and purity, which are always a blessing.

It is the same with the other aspect of positivity which is negativity, like Ying & Yang, but you could also transmute this hatred, selfish, rage energy through exercise painting working and/or any-other-pure activity into something very positive for you.

So, my question would be... Is it really that easy? To fill oursleves, the people besides us, the people we care about, the ones comming for help, the ones in need of help, to be helped with simple, heartfelt transparent deeds of everyday life? Not that it is the most powerful way to express love to others, but a good way nontheless?

Thank You.

Xanth

Well, I don't know about "tenfold", but like definitely attracts like.
If you're a positive, upbeat, always-seeing-the-good-in-life kind of person... then yes, you're going to have more good times than bad.

The last part there is the point though... you will still have BAD things happen to you.  It's also not JUST that bad things happen to you... it's that you don't allow them to drag you down. 

It IS just that easy... but it's also hard.  Have you ever been having such a bad day that you simply couldn't imagine being happy during it?  That's the trick. 
The trick is allowing everything to be as it is and stop fighting against what life throws you. 

"If life gives you lemons, make lemonade"... kind of sums it up nicely actually.  :)
It's easy to say, harder to do.

I began focusing on the positive aspects of life a couple years ago... and I can tell you, from personal experience, how doing this doesn't just change your life... it changes your reality.  :)

Kzaal

It's not that it's more rewarding in the sense that you'll win the lotto or you'll make more money etc.(altho it can be possible)
But more rewarding emotionally.
Once in a while, when it happens and you know you're doing good things for people one of them notices you and tells you that you're not like the others and you actually care and they are very grateful for that.
Just this keeps me going. It makes you feel good and when you don't ask for anything but receive something in return(a good compliment or anything) or getting the feeling that you're appreciated is far more rewarding than being told that you're a bad person. :P
Who knows what kind of event can happen in your life.
I'd always rather jump in front of a bus to save a children from getting hit than do nothing and see him die (and have regrets not doing anything).
And, it'll never be the one who talks too much who jump in front of the bus, it'll always be that guy who's in his thoughts and always on alert.
How it works is the more you do good the greater good will come, small bad things will also happen to you no matter what you do.
The more you do bad things the more bad things will come, but there will also be good thing once in a while.

it's an equivalent altho you can always do more good to compensate for the bad things happening to you.(more bad things will come tho)
Or you can always do bad things to compensate for the good not happening. (but good things would also happen more often)

Another way to see it:
A gangster who does a lot of crimes getting plenty of money but eventually falls on someone he really likes, and has to kill it which would give him even more bad feelings. The good person that he likes is the good in the bad things happening but the bad things increase.

A good person always doing good deeds keep doing good, but eventually someone who he doesn't really like happens to be sick and that person decide to do the good thing and save that person from his sickness or death. The sick person is thankful but either switch his attitude or eventually kill someone...

It's a weird thing, that balance must always be kept as close as possible on both sides. if you are neutral "non-acting" bad things will happen as much as good things. Most Taoists prefer not to act on anything except when needed...

I'm not sure I even understand it completely because there's always some karma involved in some ways (karma being very close to the same thing).
Except that eventually Karma stabilize in some way that if you always do good things and eventually you stop then the karma keeps going until you start doing bad things again. (that's how I see it at least).

To me I'd say..., try doing as much as good thing as possible (even if your balance is all yang and you're always on the right side and kinda messed up) Karma can fill the holes... The way I see it is that, even if I save a hundred people to do bad things and one of them kill another person for some unknown reason at least I'll still be rewarded by knowing I helped a hundred times more people for one of them to turn bad... when 50 of them could've done something bad instead of just one of them (if I didn't do anything at all).

Or 99 person do bad things if I turn em bad, but the last one screws up the whole operation or something and I end up dead LOL!

I don't know if that makes any sense. XD
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

Kzaal

I wanted to add something I was thinking while trying to sleep.
What I was thinking about is about that balance.
Sometimes it's also might not be as I've said in my other post. (regarding future events and how they would balance each others out)
Sometime it's about your present and your past.
For example a life resume of what you did all your life.
And regarding their own personality and what they have achieved while living.
Some people start their life in misery and they turn out to be good.
Some others are rich and they turn out to be really bad people in the end.
Sometimes none of this happens or for some people it's the other way, that I've described on my other post.
Or it could also be the resume of the universal situation. Some kind of ratio about how many people turn out to be good.
Let's say you turned to be good in this life and bad people were all around you, you are one of the few who turned to be good.
You die, but the part of people in the afterlife who are granted let's say eternal rest are only good people. The others have to go back,
The others could be the bad in the good, they're there for a moment then they have to be reincarnated. But it's an eternal flow of spiritual being.
One good come, while 2-3 bad or more leave the place they are there for their "break period" or some kind of purgatory if you wish.
The good one stays, the bad one leaves, and there's always more people being reincarnated and souls created let's say...
This kind of balance would always keep going.
Eventually bad people being reincarnated start changing and doing good deeds instead until they are doing only that and are granted access.
How I would see this is, as much as the universe forever expending.
But they are always in balance, while 1 bad on the good side is balanced with 3-4 good on the right side, the one with the bad side is balanced with 1 good vs 3-4 bad.
It's some really interesting concept... I wish I could explain more however I don't have graphics or anything but anyway XD.
In the end it would still always be in balance, the bad can't talk communicate with the good in the celestial/afterlife. And the good can't communicate with the bad in some instance. And it could even be the ratio of their life resume, and some kind of gateway/transfer from bad to good...
The closer you get from being a really good person, the higher chances you enter communication. Or a specific "good deeds" number.

I don't know I'm just theorizing hahaha.

Edit: Nature might be another way of the good one trying to communicate. Either with bad or good ones, good luck or bad luck could be one of these ways too! You have gone too far, you have bad luck, you're doing really good? here's some good luck maybe.
Include Karma in this and you've got really MANY variables and possibilities.

Rakkso

@Xanth

Thanksss!! this really cheers people up, I'll be making some lemonaade soon, or just the most out of anything I get in life  :wink:

Also, If I go into the astral and start helping people, doing retrievals or i have this recurrent dreams were I help the same old lady again and again, is that weird? I mean in doing good deeds you get good coming to you... those deesds that will randomly come back at you in a good way improves or upgrades or just betters itself in invisible quantities or whatsoever?? I woulnt be sure about this things, but i just think 1 plus 1 equals in the astral is two ones in the same instead of two. lol this may not make sense

@Kzaal

Well, well, yours seriously was very fun post, very entertaining to read, I got lost as I was half asleep at first glimpses  :-D I appreciate it, and the time. You nailed it blindfolded. Thank you very much.

I know how helping people on the right side and leaving the sick without doing nothing is just not ethically or morally right.
I mean, if you are good, really good, you always try to do the good out of mostly anything, be balanced, help any one who comes to you, etc.
So, I see how Karma can give you of This and then of That, at first it might be good on the outside, but some people at first could have hidden intentions negative to you, as I've seen it many times. And Then, someone who comes after and wears not his best clothes or is just humble gives you just a Good advice in a dark context or while you are having a bad day, and only later you make the most out of it.

Do you think that we should be more carefull with the people we let come to us trying to do us good without any reason? or just let them help us without asking and then whatever happens let the other side of Karma do its thang..

I think we can also try to get to know those who want to help us right away, and maybe, through intervining and speech, change Their perspective on Us, like helping them become better friends. Or would that just be very manipulating comming from me?? xD lol

You need the bad to learn to be good, and the good to learn to be bad even if its not your nature, but only when you really have to. So I see how nature goes. lol

Kzaal

Unless you find some bad intentions in that person as for manipulation purpose you should just let them help you.
But I think it's important to be appreciative if someone lends you a hand, some people you help them and they're like: -Meh...
Then they walk away. You don't have to expect anything from them but common politeness should be respected, even if it's not everywhere. :S

Nothing wrong with helping someone to later become friends. If you guys talk to each other often, a link is established as a habit and both people agrees to be friend. Having friends is good as long as someone is not using you for personal gains. (even being friend with someone for spiritual gains feels wrong to me.) I often feel as what you want to obtain in your life, wether life lesson, spiritual development or money/knowledge you have to obtain it by yourself or reward someone for helping you obtain it.

Most of the time people who help you in the first hand, wouldn't mind getting to know you better, know your life story etc., and potentially even be friends or a relationship eventually depending on the orientation of each other and if they have the same common goal.

Xanth

Quote from: Rakkso on August 27, 2015, 21:36:04
@Xanth

Thanksss!! this really cheers people up, I'll be making some lemonaade soon, or just the most out of anything I get in life  :wink:

Also, If I go into the astral and start helping people, doing retrievals or i have this recurrent dreams were I help the same old lady again and again, is that weird? I mean in doing good deeds you get good coming to you... those deesds that will randomly come back at you in a good way improves or upgrades or just betters itself in invisible quantities or whatsoever?? I woulnt be sure about this things, but i just think 1 plus 1 equals in the astral is two ones in the same instead of two. lol this may not make sense
It's all based upon your Intent.

WHY are you doing it?  <-- that can actually be a difficult question to answer, the ego tends to REALLY get in the way.

That's why I say that in this life, your consciousness-goal is to "Purify your Intent".  The more you purify your Intent, the more the choices you make are based upon Love and not Fear.  :)

Nameless

Interesting conversation but as I was reading through it I couldn't help but think how much overthinking was going on.

What you give you receive 10 fold. Or as one bible verse states your cup will run over.

What you "think" is irrelevant. It's what you "do" that activates this. I'll give one real-life example.

Mom and dad had a small garden. Every year they planted vegetables and every year they shared the fruit of that small garden with anyone who asked or who they knew needed food. Mom never questioned this action. Dad always complained about giving away their food.

Now that first year the garden was skimpy, not producing much at all. The second year that garden produced a bit more. By the third year that little garden was outperforming most every other small garden I have ever seen.

Now mom and dads pantry, freezer, refrigerator and storage shed was "always" full of food. And I am not just saying full of food from their garden. The freezer always had meat in it. They always had milk, eggs, bread, butter - you name it. The pantry was always full of food that did not come from their garden.

This went on for years. They planted their little garden, gave away boundless amounts of food and "always" had way more than they needed which in turn "always" meant they had more to give.

One year dad complained so much mom said, "have it your way." And so they planted the garden. As the first harvests came about they did not give any of it to anyone. There was no second harvest, the garden dried up. Nothing they did would make that garden grow. The next year they managed to grow a few peppers and mom shared them with neighbors. Then a few of the onions grew and they shared those. It took another year (of giving and sharing) for their garden to come back to its former glory.

----

Now the question is, did this mean that mom and dad no longer have any personal trials. Of course not. Their lives were just as filled with personal heart ache and strife as ever - BUT they were never hungry.

Give what you have, do what you can in your small corner of the world and it will come back to you - ten fold. Action is the most real thing you can ever do. You are human, you will think, you will have expectations, not all of what you think will rise above the mediocre or be worthy of any higher power. Don't worry about such things, negative thoughts are there to see what you DO about them.

----

stepping down from my soapbox now :-)

Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

no_leaf_clover

Quote from: Rakkso on August 26, 2015, 21:45:17
So, my question would be... Is it really that easy? To fill oursleves, the people besides us, the people we care about, the ones comming for help, the ones in need of help, to be helped with simple, heartfelt transparent deeds of everyday life? Not that it is the most powerful way to express love to others, but a good way nontheless?

I would say no, it's not that simple, but it's still possible to receive what you put out "tenfold" anyway.

It has not so much to do with being "good" (which varies from person to person, culture to culture, dare I say species to species), but reprogramming your subconscious.  People have deeply-rooted beliefs in their subconscious, that they are literally not conscious of (thus "unconscious" or "subconscious") and these take up far more of your brain's activity than your conscious thoughts.

You can have whatever conscious intentions and thoughts that you want, but if the unconscious substrate your thoughts are occurring on is working against you, then whatever you're trying is probably not going to happen how you want it. The most powerful methods for finding and replacing subconscious content is neuro-linguistic programming as taught by Richard Bandler.

Your subconscious regulates other parts of your body and thus your over-all energetic field and all the rest, so the subconscious content seems to me the quickest way to the heart of the problem, if there is anything you want to change. Maybe you are already deeply convinced that you will be recompensated tenfold, and you are okay with that, in which case that is okay and there is nothing to change.  :-P
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Phildan1

Nameless Your story touched me :D

I could bare a life where I just grow food and share with others if it is needed and not to be greedy but I still fight with wealth manifestation problems...
But eventually I wish I could get a good yard with my own house to grow veggies and some fruits, and not eat crap from shops.

This human life could be so hard if you can't manifest easily what you need in money format... I still making out the picture how to do it lol.

But your story is a good example. I like it. Food is everywhere at home :D
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

Nameless

I'm happy it touched you Phil. My mom was actually an expert at manifesting. They were by no means wealthy, dirt poor is the term I learned in adult life for what we were. lol. As a kid I didn't feel that way. My dad was/is a devout Christian but he never understood the 'give to receive' concept. Mom did, she tried to teach dad.

Thing is she too, as most people, couldn't rise over the whole 'money is evil' thought. So actual money was always a problem. But she understood need and helping where she could, and those good deeds always came back to her. Mom to was a devout Christian but she had her doubts

What I took from my parents was - do what YOU can and (YES) expect a return, just don't be too adamant about what form that return takes.

I can easily see you growing your own garden and being happy there. Hugs and wealth hon.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Phildan1

Quote from: Nameless on August 31, 2016, 21:38:49
I'm happy it touched you Phil. My mom was actually an expert at manifesting. They were by no means wealthy, dirt poor is the term I learned in adult life for what we were. lol. As a kid I didn't feel that way. My dad was/is a devout Christian but he never understood the 'give to receive' concept. Mom did, she tried to teach dad.

Thing is she too, as most people, couldn't rise over the whole 'money is evil' thought. So actual money was always a problem. But she understood need and helping where she could, and those good deeds always came back to her. Mom to was a devout Christian but she had her doubts

What I took from my parents was - do what YOU can and (YES) expect a return, just don't be too adamant about what form that return takes.

I can easily see you growing your own garden and being happy there. Hugs and wealth hon.

Actually now I found a strong element in a happy wealthy life - where wealth could mean that if you need anything the NP gives you - that indeed the attitude in itself just helping others without return gives the wealth somehow. Seems a little bit strange but maybe it is some clue.

Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com