News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Excellent work on the true nature of the Universe

Previous topic - Next topic

Lasher

quote:
Originally posted by Adrian

Note: I have now converted this excellent work into a 73 page E-Book in Adobe Acrobat format, and placed it in the file library:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/file_library.asp?showmethefile=34&thatcat=14&thiscat=E%2DBooks

Enjoy!

Thanks, Adrian.  I just downloaded it.   [:)]

Lasher

PennyJean Skyler

I have done some research involving the subject of the Universe/Multiverse as well. There is a common understanding among many scholars as well as students of various metaphysical arts, crafts, groups, practices, sciences, etc. The notion of Einstein's "Conservation of Energy" theory is well compatible with all aspects relating to metaphysics. This common understanding could be described as such:

Energy is never destroyed, only transformed. Everyone, everything, every action, every thought is connected and is energy. What you do, even your thoughts affect all things in the Universe/Multiverse. Every thought creates ripples in the ocean that is called Life.The power of every person is unlimited and you can directly influence the greatest of events and the forming of circumstances as well as physical matter with your  thoughts and imagination by way of concentration. The more you think of something, the more creative energy is gathered and the more dense the desired object becomes. These thoughts will eventually materialize into physical form in anyway you so choose depending on the amount of concentration and longevity. This is the creative power of God/Lord/Deity/Goddess that is everyone and everything.This is believing before seeing, the action of faith which is the road to omnipotence which is Humanity's natural and true state of being.

Hell is negative energy that is infinitely dense. It is an infinite collective of negative thoughts and it is ever present in the Universe/Multiverse . On the other hand, Love  is positive energy that is infinitely dense. It is an infinite reservoir of positive thoughts and creative manifestations that is also ever present in the Universe/Multiverse.

What you see on this earth is a collective sum of all thoughts projected by Humanity. Disease, war, crimes, bad accidents, and death, are negative thoughts that have become so dense that they have gained physical form. World War 2 is a physical dense form of energy that is a direct result of the collective sum of all negative thoughts in the world. This collective energy was projected through Hitler as a medium to spread the negative energy.Thus, Hitler would be the product or manifestation of Earth's abominations because everything in the Universe is connected in which all ripples interact with one another.  World War 3 is quickly and very rapidly forming because humanity is continuing to feed negative energy into the collective field. However, the more we gather positive thoughts and positive energy such as forgiveness and such, the more Heaven will materialize here on earth. This is God's plan as stated in various ancient cryptology, scriptures, artifacts, and prophetic writings so that creation will be complete and at a state of eternal bliss in any manner that every lifeform may choose to percieve.

Adkha

Hi

That's a very interesting theory your describing there penny!

But what about the rest of the universe. You say that the universe is created with a plan right? Gods plan, everything is connected to everything (like is said in the holographic universe)
We human beings can materialize heaven on earth....but what about the rest of the universe? And what do you mean with heaven? Do you also have a heaven when you'r just with some people in a room, all destroy the negative energy and let the positive energy grow?

And how long will a heaven last? I mean, there can be just one person who accidantly think something negative, and there goes heaven!
Psycho Paradoxical

Glimmer

quote:
Originally posted by PennyJean Skyler

World War 3 is quickly and very rapidly forming because humanity is continuing to feed negative energy into the collective field. However, the more we gather positive thoughts and positive energy such as forgiveness and such, the more Heaven will materialize here on earth. This is God's plan as stated in various ancient cryptology, scriptures, artifacts, and prophetic writings so that creation will be complete and at a state of eternal bliss in any manner that every lifeform may choose to percieve.

I think as Joseph Campbell so eloquently put it "Eden is...".
"The kingdom of the father is spread upon the earth and men do not see it".

Just a thought....

RJA

or Einstein when asked whether WW3 would be atomic/nuclear - he replied, "I don't know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." [:)]

"The best evidence that there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe is that it hasn't tried to contact us." - from Calvin & Hobbes.

wantsumrice

"But what about the rest of the universe. You say that the universe is created with a plan right? Gods plan, everything is connected to everything (like is said in the holographic universe)
We human beings can materialize heaven on earth....but what about the rest of the universe? And what do you mean with heaven? Do you also have a heaven when you'r just with some people in a room, all destroy the negative energy and let the positive energy grow?

And how long will a heaven last? I mean, there can be just one person who accidantly think something negative, and there goes heaven!"

See, our thoughts of heaven and beliefs of heaven create the energy for it to even exist.  But what do you mean "what about the rest of the universe?".  Heaven is just a collection of energy which has manipulated itself into a place.  That is why i believe when one dies, he or she decides what he or she sees, it is the energy of the wish that counts.  Heaven will exist forever until not one being in this universe believes it anymore.  You can think of heaven as a building built with many many bricks, and each brick is the thought that heaven exists.  Now, there are so many bricks that even  one doubt, or one removal of a brick, will not matter!

~ivan

Thing

"disease, war, crimes, bad accidents, and death, are negative thoughts that have become so dense that they have gained physical form. world war 2 is a physical dense form of energy that is a direct result of the collective sum of all negative thoughts in the world." so if we all think positive no one will die, there will be no accidents and no wars... now you blame "toughts" for the world wars, great...

wendi

Ryu-Kanjin

I have read this essay many times and it is very good [:)]
It has changed the way i look at everything, for the better, its a very good thery!!

if this intersts you, you should read this http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/file_library.asp?showmethefile=38&thatcat=14&thiscat=E%2DBooks

Its a very book about but it is translated from japanese so a few sentences will need a second look at to undersand them [;)] read it youll enjoy it!

Penny that is a very good look at life [:D] so there is other people out there who have the same thoughts about life as me, its good to now [^]
Dont look at the world around you with your eyes, use your soul, and you will see more then you have ever imagined.

JoWo

Thank you for your book reference, Ryu-Kanjin.  It sure sounds interesting!

Jo.

Adrian

Note: I have now converted this excellent work into a 73 page E-Book in Adobe Acrobat format, and placed it in the file library:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/file_library.asp?showmethefile=34&thatcat=14&thiscat=E%2DBooks

Enjoy!

Greetings everyone,

With many thanks to Frank for bringing this to my attention, I would like to bring your attention to this exceptional work:

http://home.sprynet.com/~jowolf/essay.htm

This work seeks to describe in scientific terms the nature of the holistic Universe, which, in fact, is the same Universe that the ancient Masters have taught mankind over the millenia. The similarities really are profound. Below is an extract:

"The Soul is immanent in each of the multiple selves as it is in ours (HP9). Thus each self refers to it as "my soul", although the soul includes more selves than one (MHP8). Our soul is within our self, and our self is in our mind and body. This means of course that our Soul is immanent in our mind and body. The soul in turn is a part of an even higher order entity unknown to us. It in turn is part or subpart of the humankind-entity. This proceeds through entities of higher and higher order, through earth-entity all the way up to All-Entity.

All are immanent in "us", in our bodies, minds, our Selves, and our Souls. If we could proceed in our consciousness to peel off the outer layers of us, one by one, starting with our body, we would recognize higher and higher entities as our "real I", eventually experiencing All-Entity as our ultimate true identity. In this sense, and with the appropriate state of mind, it is no blasphemy to state that "I am God". This is exactly the path to enlightenment taught by Yoga, Buddhism, and other mystic philosophies. They all seek the awakening to one's innermost reality, which turns out to be the holistic reality of the whole universe. The ancient scriptures of Hinduism, for instance, the Vedas, call the innermost personal reality "Atman",
and the ultimate reality of the universe "Brahman". The wisdom to be understood and to be experienced is that Atman and Brahman are one and the same (90)(91)(92)(93)."

"All-Entity

We can now make some definite statements about the nature of M-D reality, beginning with All-Entity. All-Entity is the source-entity of everything; all other entities in the universe are Its sub-entities (HP3,MHP1). The entire universe is a holon with All-Entity being the whole. All-Entity and Its parts are one and the same, seen from different points of view (HP6).

All-Entity has an infinite number of degrees of freedom (HP1). It includes in Itself all aspects, capabilities, and potentials of everything that exists (HP3). For instance It has all human aspects, but beyond these an infinite number of others. All-Entity has no individuality, if we mean by individuality to be different from others. There are no others on that level to be different from. Being the source-entity of everything alive, All-Entity is the very essence of life. It transcends and resolves all differences between entities in the universe (HP5). Thus All-Entity is ultimate harmony. Love is harmony between living beings, therefore All-Entity is ultimate Love."

Please feel free to add your comments!

With best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas