News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My brain hurts...

Previous topic - Next topic

PeacefulWarrior

Whoa!  Slow down there!  
If your "belief structure" is changing like the wind, it means that you don't have a structure yet...which can be good and/or bad.  I guess if I can say one thing, it's this: take it slow, follow the things that make you feel good, and be still and know God exists.  

Other than that read like a madman, stay open minded and be positive!

(I think I said a lot more than "one thing", didn't I?)

Does your brain hurt yet

We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

bitsmart

Well, my belief structure is changing daily because I read a lot, and a lot of it is making sense and tying into other stuff I've read; in other words, I'm starting to see more and more of the big picture. Hence, all the things I thought I knew about reality are dissolving day by day. When some truths are brought to light 'officially,' confirming what I've known all along, then my belief structure will take a more solid form.

bitsmart -
information illumination -
bitsmart@bitsmart.org -

bitsmart

I just stumbled onto this integral philosophy as being an established field, but I've been theorizing about a blueprint for consciousness now for some time. It's difficult to integrate the common principles, but it's doable, even for a 20-year-old Gemini like myself. I'm trying to write a paper about my integral philosophy, but every day as I search the 'Net for more information (information illumination) my belief structure changes like the wind.

Here are the core elements I'm basing my work on, in case anyone wants to research themselves. The trick to doing something like this is to simplify, simplify, simplify. It can be broken down enough to create a foundation. Once my belief structure balances out, I shall resume integration...

The 8-Circuit Model of Consciousness
The DNA-RNA dialogue
Electromagnetic energy
Sound, colors, geometry, numbers
Language, as in 'a universal language'
Thinking in concepts
Hermetic Philosophy
The computer/calulator model
Multidimensional/multi-faceted concepts
God/universal consciousness

Does your brain hurt yet?

bitsmart -