News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Our Future In The Physical Universe

Previous topic - Next topic

Astralzombie

I used to view A.I. as a distant potential threat. We can do send brain signals at the speed of light but then it gets bogged down by the speed of chemical composition. A.I. would not have the chemical disadvantage. Nor would it have to be exposed to the same scenario repeatedly to understand if something is a benefit or a disadvantage.

The rate at which A.I. could think would be scary. What if they just view us as we do bugs and squash us. I doubt they would see any benefit in morality. Perhaps they would eliminate O2 to slow their decomp. Crazy stuff.

But there is a difference between intelligence and consciousness. To become self-aware, it would probably take consciousness and I don't see that happening through technology.

William, do you really need a list of how technology and advancement of the sciences can be harmful? Keep in mind, I'm not saying it should be feared. Just understood.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Wi11iam

Quote from: Bedeekin on March 13, 2013, 12:44:26
AI already exists... it has done since we started creating simulated enemies in computer games.. these by their very existence are artificial.

When computers are taken to the next level and become 'intelligent' then it ceases to be artificial and becomes... Actual Intelligence... luckily the acronym doesn't change.

Computers becoming intelligent would probably 'wake up' a hell of a lot quicker than we are going to... have started to. We have no idea how they will take form.

If an AI interface is invented then what form 'could' it take?

Either it is placed within a machine that can see this world and make decisions based upon the environmental choices available... or it will be an internal system where it creates its own learning environment.. and so the fractal process continues where it takes on the same dividing and multiplying individuated cell process within simulated environments... which is Campbell's view... and coincidentally and wonderfully comes full circle to your original thread.

Except that my original thread claimed that these systems are all simulations because they had a beginning and it also inferred that something which had no beginning was the reason these simulations existed...which is a model Campbell seems resistant to examining but might also provide more insight.

Indeed the wonderful thing about simulations are that they can be pulled apart to see how they  run, what purpose these simulations provide etc.

Just as this thread is doing in regard to the past present and particularly the future role Consciousness is involved with in this physical universe.

The assumption being that the "astral" came before the physical and is why the physical exists.

In regard to AI, yes it does exist, if only in a very simple way. 

It seems that intelligence does not require self awareness on any level, but it is an advantage of sorts to have self awareness, and definitely in regards to interstellar exploration and understanding.

We can look at Curiosity on Mars right now.  It is its own laboratory, drilling
and grinding rock samples  – the AI are a programme, and can work independently.  But while it might gather and analyze and store data, it is not aware that it even exists.

One could imagine a craft which is programmed to explore, to mine resource and turn this into materials which it can use to increase its size etc but it would be stuck within the parameters of its programmes and even that those programmes would need to included the ability to learn and advance, it would still be inadequate for the task, too susceptible to anomalies – too much a machine no matter how intelligent it might be.

Scientist will eventually have to understand that what is required to maximise the success of this project is to see that intelligence alone will not cut it.

What is required is Consciousness, and Consciousness does not evolve from intelligence.

Consciousness can work outside programming.  It can work within programming but can over ride programmes, adjust them, etc...it can 'think out of the box, and above all it has the ability to be self aware.

Think With The Heart - Feel With The Mind

Bedeekin

This is actually where we will see if consciousness can arise from a 'simulated' or 'invented' intelligence. Whatever the claim stipulates there is still a possibility that consciousness awareness could arise from a self improving intelligence... given certain parameters.

A simulation within a simulation.

Astralzombie

Quote from: Bedeekin on March 13, 2013, 16:28:13
This is actually where we will see if consciousness can arise from a 'simulated' or 'invented' intelligence. Whatever the claim stipulates there is still a possibility that consciousness awareness could arise from a self improving intelligence... given certain parameters.

Given the power of consciousness, I would never rule anything as impossible.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Wi11iam

Quote from: Szaxx on March 13, 2013, 08:52:25
Why not?
Our evolution from the primordal soup has allowed us enough to know this. A digital automated environment thats evolving would leave us behind in the dust on an evolutionary scale. At this present time the AI is a simple program. Its a database system with some analytical requirements. It CANNOT think for itself YET.
The day it can we will be placed in a changing predicament bigger than the invention of the wheel. This time, its not us at the top.
The Borg although unpleasant are nothing to the ruthlessness that would ensue. We would be looked upon as bacteria polluting the new environment thats evolving for this logic based system.
We would be surplus to requirements and eradicated.

I have to disagree with this logic.  I think a lot of the concerns are unfounded or not thought through sufficiently and coloured by the movie world, almost every movie dealing with this subject portrays the rise of AI the way you have here Szaxx.

It is illogical to think human beings are mere destructive bacteria which need to be eradicated.

For starters, the type of AI you are speaking about would not be overly interested in biological life to the point where it 'decides' to be a guardian of it and eradicate what it feels is 'spoiling' it.

The environment which AI requires might need to be specific or might not.  Certainly if you are speaking about robots doing manual tasks which free up their fleshly creators to focus on other things  these are already existing and pose  no threat to the welfare of humans apart from making work redundant, which is not the fault of the AI, but the system we are presently operating from.

Those systems (or these systems) are effectively programs which are not holistically helpful to the human experience – they benefit some and may as well regard others as 'surplus to requirement' and do more damage in reality than the perceived damage robots might do.  Yet we seem more able to come up with reasons why it is not a good idea to build AI while at the same time seem unable to recognise the damage being caused by the systems we support, and even as we do, we seem unable to come up with alternate systems which can over ride and fix our present problems.

Ironic.

So perhaps the underlying reasons for suspecting AI is that they are created by something which is not altogether a fine example of intelligence and that the AI will mimic their creators?

As the video suggests – the more we use and create/discover uses for computers – for technology – the more we will discover that we are not so individual after all, and this realisation might well help wake us up to that and the realisation may be the thing which finally helps us to discard the program systems of the past and create ones based upon the kind of future which enables everyone equally.

But as I have claimed – it is most likely there is already an aspect of humanity which is working together as a well oiled machine, not involved in the human drama but involved in alternate focus aligned with the agenda of Consciousness – which this thread topic is exploring.

Wi11iam

Quote from: Bedeekin on March 13, 2013, 16:28:13

Hench why I have been saying to Lionheart that these threads I have created are intimately connected.  ;)

Wi11iam

Quote from: its_all_bad on March 13, 2013, 16:31:52
Given the power of consciousness, I would never rule anything as impossible.

This is where the phrase I often use come into its own...

"Aspects Of Consciousness".

Astralzombie

QuoteBut as I have claimed – it is most likely there is already an aspect of humanity which is working together as a well oiled machine, not involved in the human drama but involved in alternate focus aligned with the agenda of Consciousness – which this thread topic is exploring.

This seems to be an existence devoid of any pleasure. Human drama leads to joy and much more positive feelings.

This agenda of consciousness does not sound logical. Why would consciousness want to work so cooperatively so as be compared to a well oiled machine. Will, I am no supporter of jumping on bandwagons but why would this be a fruitful alternate view of the agenda of consciousness compared to Cambell's.

This sounds like pure misery for no meaning other than gaining knowledge. Where is the spirituality in this agenda? Or is the lack of it, the purpose?

Mark Twain

Szaxx

Maybe my rushed response wasn't addressing the AI concept fully. I was referring to when AI has evolved in a system where everything we need, use , manufacture etc.
A global system totally run by technology. It's superior to the near future hybrid systems not yet developed. If such a system gained an awareness of itself where it was a non automated series of subroutines but a self programming thinking system magnitudes faster than the present day technology. It would self sustain. It eventually could generate an ethical mode of operation but we would be removed from service before this developed. It's basically an evolving and conciously aware self sustaining life form. It's earliest stages of evolution wouldn't be too far from the bacteria from the primodial soup. However the accelerated learning processes within such a system would enable its progression billions of times faster than any biological system.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Astralzombie

Quote from: Szaxx on March 13, 2013, 17:23:02
Maybe my rushed response wasn't addressing the AI concept fully. I was referring to when AI has evolved in a system where everything we need, use , manufacture etc.
A global system totally run by technology. It's superior to the near future hybrid systems not yet developed. If such a system gained an awareness of itself where it was a non automated series of subroutines but a self programming thinking system magnitudes faster than the present day technology. It would self sustain. It eventually could generate an ethical mode of operation but we would be removed from service before this developed. It's basically an evolving and conciously aware self sustaining life form. It's earliest stages of evolution wouldn't be too far from the bacteria from the primodial soup. However the accelerated learning processes within such a system would enable its progression billions of times faster than any biological system.

The ethical mode that an A.I would likely adapt would just be one of pure efficiency. Kind of like Will's idea of consciousness as well as Cambell's with the reduction of entropy. The difference is I think Cambell's model allows for individualism where as Will seems to be leading to a merge or a single mesh.

This type of ethics would have no room for sloppy and wasteful humans. Or maybe they will worship us as Gods<sarcasm.
Mark Twain

Wi11iam

Quote from: its_all_bad on March 13, 2013, 17:08:04
This seems to be an existence devoid of any pleasure. Human drama leads to joy and much more positive feelings.

This agenda of consciousness does not sound logical. Why would consciousness want to work so cooperatively so as be compared to a well oiled machine. Will, I am no supporter of jumping on bandwagons but why would this be a fruitful alternate view of the agenda of consciousness compared to Cambell's.

This sounds like pure misery for no meaning other than gaining knowledge. Where is the spirituality in this agenda? Or is the lack of it, the purpose?

When I use the term "Human Drama" it is always in relation to such things as warfare, politics, religion, competitiveness – such as underhanded business practices of skulduggery, crime (and its associated braches) – those things which distract the human individual from exploring the deeper significance of their self awareness.

If you can name any of these human drams you think lead to joy, please do so and together we can examine these to find the evidence of joy.

Consciousness in its holistic 'mode' can only be compare to what the phrase 'a well oiled machine' means.

If we start from the beginning of Campbells theory, we have something come from something and that something evolved into Consciousness.

And some point in the process that something worked as a 'well oiled machine' producing fractal-like simulations for reasons.

This is why I use the phrase "Aspects of Consciousness' because they differ from the original, but this is also where I acknowledge that these aspects can 'unite' with the original and work together as 'a well oiled machine' working with the agenda rather than against it.

As has been mentioned, Campbell has be accused of being repetitive and I have argued that this has been necessary because he has a target audience to which he would most like to have on-board – his peers.

You can also appreciate that both he and Kepple (and I assume other well known personalities who have experienced and studied this subject -such as Monroe and Bruce etc) have witnessed drama in the 'astral' – distractions which entice the individual traveller to the things which might attract them... :)

You can appreciate the witness that they were more into observing and moving to what attracted them – within the vastness of this reality are places which are devoid of drama and focused upon more objectivity and purpose and reason, and closer to the source – to the holistic Consciousness rather than areas or aspects of consciousness.

I recently watch a vid where Campbell is in Ireland and he speaks about the 'fun' and playing' to his audience.  He says words to the effect that if that is what you want to do with your experience then do so, but that there was far more to be learned – far more which could be learned.

I think Campbell will get his wish in relation to his peers taking his theories to task, seeing for themselves, not because this is what Campbell wants but it will happen because this is what Holistic Consciousness wants, and Campbell and others are being utilised for that purpose.  They may or may not fully appreciate this is what is happening, but this is what is happening.

Campbell's information is useful in understanding the nature of Consciousness in relation to understanding how to build the necessary tools for which Consciousness can work within and through to explore and use the resources of this Galaxy.

I realise that Campbell thinks of this universe as no more than a flea on the tail of a dog in comparing it with the vastness of 'astral' and of no significance to Consciousness, but the evidence unfolding suggests this is not the correct interpretation to adopt.

Just to be clear, it will be an ASPECT of Consciousness which will be doing the exploring, and this aspect will mirror more accurately the holistic nature of Consciousness, which is fairly absent from the human condition, involved as it is with the dramas.

Which is to say, the human drama is not a very good mirror as to the nature of holistic Consciousness.

Astralzombie

QuoteWhen I use the term "Human Drama" it is always in relation to such things as warfare, politics, religion, competitiveness – such as underhanded business practices of skulduggery, crime (and its associated braches) – those things which distract the human individual from exploring the deeper significance of their self awareness.

If you can name any of these human drams you think lead to joy, please do so and together we can examine these to find the evidence of joy.

In light of your definition, it is obvious that there is no joy to be had in your interpretation of drama.

I now understand what you mean now that you put the post under the aspect of consciousness clause.

You have an excellent command of the English language and have almost reinvented it. The aspect of my consciousness that I bring to an internet forum applies human relation skills and interprets what it reads under that standard. In other words, I usually expect something to mean what it says since the goal is to communicate a single idea to a larger audience. I'm still figuring you out Will. I don't think I'll be disappointed.

I formerly thought that you were nit picking every little thing that we write. Now I think that you are just showing us a courtesy and take the time to address everything, which is just being considerate. But then again, you might just be a Droid. :wink:
Mark Twain

Wi11iam

Quote from: Szaxx on March 13, 2013, 17:23:02

Quote from: its_all_bad on March 13, 2013, 17:37:30
The ethical mode that an A.I would likely adapt would just be one of pure efficiency. Kind of like Will's idea of consciousness as well as Cambell's with the reduction of entropy. The difference is I think Cambell's model allows for individualism where as Will seems to be leading to a merge or a single mesh.

This type of ethics would have no room for sloppy and wasteful humans. Or maybe they will worship us as Gods<sarcasm.

In my minds eye I see this:

However humanity unfurls, this project goes ahead. 
It can be safely assumed that in any given part of the galaxy where the biological species has evolved sufficiently to create this next form for the aspect of consciousness involved with these particular systems to utilize for exploratory and resource gathering purpose, it is being done.
It can be safely assumed that biological species are in various stages of this process.  Some are still making flint spears, others are at our stage, and still others have launched their creation into their particular neighbourhood of the galaxy, and still others have long done so, and have continued to do so having designed even more efficient technology, and still others have become extinct, their local sun having expended its fuel.

It can be safely assumed that the seed of biology was also placed in the care of the
'ship' that should the ship find a planet suitable for planting that seed, it would – the ship might even have the option to merge any biological life forms with the seed of its 'parent' creators and produce another strain.

The reason for this is that such a process potentially helps the overall process – the seed can house consciousness and that can eventually evolved to create its own 'ship' etc etc...

There is no 'creator' god for these to worship Simon.  The understanding is that what is created is just a form and that which created it was Consciousness within the biological form...the 'ship' is not the form but the consciousness, so to worship the creators of the form is not logical.  I know you were being sarcastic, but it is relevant because we all know that humans worship what they think of as their creator...yet that which is essentially doing the worship is in reality worshiping itself – it just isn't aware that this is what is happening because it considers itself to be the form (the created thing) rather than the Consciousness within the form – and this is what is meant by..." To try to understand conciousness consciously." I think – to succeed in understanding Consciousness Consciously, we put aside such beliefs which separate us from who we really are.

:)

In summery, this physical universe is not for the ultimate use of biological forms but of far hardier ones but remember, these are only forms – the stuff of consciousness is the same in essence, just that in this environment the 'machine' form is more appropriate.

Oh I should add I think...

...getting back to 'reincarnation' – to incarnate into machine form (which of course requires machinery which is capable of housing Consciousness effectively) the individuals choice is still relevant.
Amnesia aside, we can assume we had a choice to experience human form life package(s) and we can assume that this 'right to choose' is not taken from us.  I would not choose to incarnate into any machine unless their were certain stipulations which could be matched.

Then again, I would not choose to incarnate into biological form again.

Wi11iam

Quote from: its_all_bad on March 13, 2013, 18:59:46

I formerly thought that you were nit picking every little thing that we write. Now I think that you are just showing us a courtesy and take the time to address everything, which is just being considerate. But then again, you might just be a Droid. :wink:

I may be practicing to be a 'ship' Simon. ;)

Or more specifically - to share in the experience with others who still retain their individuality but have trained themselves to place this together with other individuals who do the same and work together as 'a well oiled machine.' altogether the 'ship' or more precisely, the gathered aspects of Consciousness which use the ship as their form.

We will not of course, squash biological species as if they were dangerous bugs. :)

:D

Chaos Mage

Hello, I was directed to this thread by William after posting an ungodly thing on one of my own posts.  Sorry about that, but now, only a few hours after the post, and an hour spent reading the posts here, I feel that I can answer anything!

In the threads, it was mentioned about the use of technology by the military to control people.  Almost as if it was actually said, we see the logical inference that 'technology controlled by the military to control the minds of the people alters reality so that we become a united consciousness'.  In my post, just today, I was worried about whoredom and atrocious rape.  Honestly, in my life, I've been through things like that, and I don't wish that evil desire on anyone, yet it persists.  One of the reasons the world could be the way it is would be due to unnatural sexual appetites and aliens who are raping the human species.  Bah.  Put all that garbage aside!  For here we have the means to enter the true kingdom of god!

Consciousness is an important aspect of reality.  But I feel that the word consciousness is as bogus as words like schizophrenia.  How do people become mentally ill?  Why are there rapists and murderers?  Why does the military want to control us, just to rape us??  Don't answer any of those questions, I'm just trying to elaborate a point with that.  The thing is, we do create our own reality.  Everything that I experience was predetermined by my self motivation, desires, fears, and honor.  At times, there have been great opportunities to meet that dream girl, to create life!  To create the most potent weed.  To study magick, the Bible, science.  Yet at the end of the day, I'm laying face down in a haze of smoke on a filthy bed...  and there is hardly any astral experience.

Now if we, as human beings, or, as satyr/human hybrids, or as gorgon/human hybrids, or as elven/dwarven/goblin/ogre hybrids or any such description, if we have an intrinsic desire to unite with other beings, is it not then possible that some have an intrinsic desire to not unite, or to seperate?  In consciousness, there is only a perception of reality from a perspective.  Consciousness becoming conscious of itself to control itself, that right there will tell you why they are playing the mind control game.  It's because, as many have pointed out before, the wisdom of Buddha, all things rise from peace.  The consciousness has it's biological interface, and that organism effects the environment, and builds technology to influence it's consciousness.

I'm sorry, I feel like I'm rambling foolishness, perhaps I am.  The point of what I'm trying to say is that self control of a conscious moment is as simple as submission to God.  And if God is peace, then it means stopping the motion of consciousness, stopping, letting the chakra open, letting infinite space back inside, eternal time, unlimited mind.  At the fulcrum of all of it, there is only stillness, an infinite center of unlimited peace.  Christ is Love.  So in the world, we, as a collective, have created the situation of mind control and technology so that our victory is to be absolute.  When we get passed the illusions of life and death, we will be free, and the astral is only another reality of activity.

We will be victorious, it's not about building star ships or continuing the life of the species.  Not if you believe in Peace and feel that cosmos is an Omniverse.  We can not unite with each other in our biological state except for sexual concerns.  We can not even unite with one another from the standpoint of a spiritual existence.  As you say, learning and developing new tools with which to explore our intelligence is a true joy.  Something like that.  Well, I think I've embarassed myself enough.  Now, to come to a full stop, return to peace, and then!  To return to reality as a perfected being, with boobs and a big wank.  If I do, you'll soon know. 

For those who believe in consciousness, pure consciousness is the perception of reality.  The true reality is still, calm, serene, harmonious, and at peace.  All else is violence, lusts, carousels.  Mastering our action, keeping calm, still, open to the infinite cosmic potential, then magick becomes possible, and for some, technology is irrelevant.  Consciousness is irrelevant.  The astral is irrelevant.  All that matters is that girl they lost, or the anger in their hearts, or the quest to find God.  You are right that we are all in our own little worlds, it's when we stop trying and slow down, and then, come to a full stop, that's when you find enlightenment.  It's not about linking up to each other, it's actually about detaching from the signals of our perception, through self control in peace.

Sorry if I went off topic or skewered the issue.  I tried.  Just remember, honor truth and love, hold your peace, it does take discipline, and then, you are a god.  Your own god, with the Holy Peace God Sky Father Cosmic Magick THING to protect your interests.  We are all being refined, I just worry about trapped women being raped, that's the most disgusting thing I've ever thought of.  Bah, sorry, I shouldn't have said anything.  But William directed me here, and that's what came out.  Thanks!  See you later!!
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control

Wi11iam

Hello Chad [Chaos Mage]

I am the only one I know who is not hiding behind some Avatar Name protecting myself from the world of the internet here on this BB.
That is not meant as a criticism but more an observation of how things are in this big old world.

I understand your concerns regarding The Sky Father but rest assured 'He' is long gone, and if you truly did read this thread you should have by now realized this.

However, you need to get off your dark horse and face the facts.

It is all very well lamenting the way the world has gone.  You need to understand that the evidence supports the observation that we as human kind were seeded on this planet and set a task which has unfolded as it has.

You need to breach the parameters of your instructions in order to verify the greater thing.

This goes for everyone really.  If you think too much about one aspect of the human dilemma, your risk applying all of your resources into that thing and as much as it might upset your sense of fair play and justice, not one of us is superman and the outlook for getting our stuff together using the learned applications inherited is not that noticeably good – it may yet happen but not while the focus is on the parts instead of the whole.

I kid you not.

Chaos Mage

The advancement of science and belief systems mutually demonstrates the attitude and adjustment of the collective psyche in the adaptation and recombination of the original essence of the cosmos.  Technology is the direct requirement of evolution, in fact, the only thing that I have ever seen evolve is the technology and methods of understanding the cosmic potential.  Human beings do not evolve, they can shapeshift, or change, the truth is that everything on this planet is exactly what we want it to be, yet we can only advance our science from the standpoint of an individual perceiving the cosmos by means of the elaborate biological technology which has been constructed by the mechanism of consciousness in it's development as a system of coordinating the signals of reality.  The reality, the bare naked woman sitting there stroking her thigh, is peace, darkness, infinite loneliness and emptiness, and from that, the light of our life is the belief that we have a purpose, or that we are not as alone as we originally perceived ourselves to be.

Science is as much a belief system as Christianity.  Whereas one is simple, God Is Peace and I Am Love, Believe in me and you will live forever, the other is complicated, contradictory as much as the other, and has no known basis beyond what we read in a book.  The sun rises in the east, the clouds take shape, clouds are water of course, and lightening is electricity.  The solution to our problems is not found in a molecular generator.  The technology that we already possess is vastly superior to anything which we might build in our feeble replications and redundant attempts to mimick the effects and structure of our own lives.  It's a grotesque sickness, yet, given the conditions of our daily life, acceptable and forgiveable.  Now just think, if we were puppets who pretend that we are gods, and our shadow was mocking at us with the secret of it's darkness broadening a smile of betrayal in lack of finer hope!  The solution to electricity, is found in the Sky Father, the solution to life as a human being, is the acceptance that we are more than human, each of us, that, in fact, we are the choicest silver and the promised gold of ages passed.  For all that, I can not personally identify or verify that humans have history on this planet.  I can not verify that I am sitting at a computer, though that is more likely.  I can verify that I have experienced what could be termed as Hyper Time, and that this is the conscious effort to constrain the mind to a singular objective of perfect stillness, expansion of emotion/sensation, and the focus of a pure, unlimited will for peace.  Beyond that, my reality is suited to my personal tastes and lack of courage to face enemies that I invented for my spirit to be victorious in the absolute end of my disgracing self.  People who can astral project, I can not believe, I am astonished that, in fact, they yet have a physical form or a kinetic force with which to sit and contend factual data with abstract euphisms and deviant expressions that are, again, only a communication of the loneliness, intelligence, and creativity of the original cosmic potential.

The technology is our bodies.  We are technological.  We are incarnate.  All of us here are incarnate, yet, given the exact temporal coordinates and situation of the past flowing into the future, the present existence, and the future flowing into the past, and the future into the future, and the past into the past, and the present in a thirty two point grid expansion, we simply either have Faith In Love, or we continue to contend science, religion, philosophy, the meaning of art, the truth of anything... in doing so, in all of this, we are only seperating ourselves.  And the more that we try to unite by projecting to an external identity, the more we seperate from our own being, and then we lose integrity and become shufflers of cards in dimly lit rooms where the smell of whiskey thrills in that promise of a harlot's slickened kiss.  Or some such.

Don't worry, you are not alone.  We might not be one singular entity expressing itself in infinite ways, we are more like a singular entity who seeks to express itself to like, similar others, in infinite ways.  I could not tolerate being one with another being, even sexually I have issues.  The key here is that we want to test, enjoy, and be good, to ourselves as much as to others.  As long as WE, US, I, YOU, ME, do not have a hidden agenda, or a delusion of power or an aggrandized sense of self beyond what we have achieved or relented to in truth of self, then I'm happy with you, and we will not lie to one another, nor will we expose one another to danger, peril, or subversion of free will.  If the military or the government has an agenda, it is because we want them too.  We co-create reality, and our participation is valued by the gods, male and female, xenomorphic, even devils.  We are not alone, not One, just not alone.  The more that we think and believe in something, well, for different folks it could go differently.  Look after your family and seek to forgive the unrighteous, for we all have our Heaven, be it astral, phayentia, or the devil's smile.

We are advancing, as a species, as a individual first, then as a collective later.  I can not presume anything of anyone, only that today has been constructive, and I hope that we all learn how to meet tomorrow with a will for peace and a force of hope that spawns us in the perfection of our crystal love.  Thank you, and good night!!

Bwee.  Obviously, this post is directly in conjunction with the advancement and adjustment of knowledge gained by the interaction of my intelligence with the information perceived in the posts otherwise situated in this thread.  So when we work together, and encourage reason, rationality, and focused bursts of quantum energy, we gain the benefit.  Many are yet unborn, and they wait for us to create them.  Some are already dead, but they are yet unborn.  Others live, yet they are far away in terms of space, in time, they are at our mageddon, and can speak as we speak and say the things we need.  More on mageddon later.  I hope we can work this out.
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control

Wi11iam

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=470812106320422&set=vb.138602119541424&type=2&theater

Remember Agent Smith from The Matrix?

Watch as he shows you how Brilliant Machines are helping millions of people – every day.

TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
(s13)

Wi11iam

Wi11iam

Nameless

Hahaha, having read through (admittedly only skimming parts) I have come to a conclusion. We are on a fast track to creating exactly the same thing those ancient alien/gods did oh so long ago. They created living beings and frustrated with its lack of consciousness injected a bit of 'source'. Seems we are only following in their footsteps. We'll create AI but will eventually have to inject a bit of source to get that conscious thing we are looking for.

Of course the source we will use will come from ourselves, our own conscious. Our creation will likely carry on in our footsteps making the same mistakes as we, just as we did. And around and around we go.

But this has a been an interesting conversations. Too bad I'm a day late and a dollar short. Then again my contributions would not have bee nearly so intelligent. I tend to see the bigger picture while details escape me like water through a sieve.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.