News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Our God two-faced us

Previous topic - Next topic

Tisha

Tyler, you pose good questions but you need to clean up your language.  Please go back an bleep out the *&%$ profanity, okay?  For the sake of the rest of us, please.

In the mean time, everyone try to help Tyler out, he seems upset about this Free Will Zone we live in.

Tyler, I don't think a single philosopher or religious person has been able to adequately address your questions.  But your vision is very interesting . . . and comes close to a certain Truth that most people deny:  That God is ALL, the good parts and the bad.  There is NOTHING that exists outside of the Divine, not even our ideas about evil or Satan.

We humans like to think dualisically; i.e., good/bad, god/satan, black/white.  These are illusions we live with to get through the day. In the end, you get to choose your Life (that's the free will part).

So the most important question, Tyler, is:  Knowing all this, how are you going to live your life from this point on?  What's it going to be?

THANKSZ
Tisha

RoyHarper

smilecollecter

I don't believe death itself is evil but the process before death can be sometimes. (humans torturing others) To me, death is a doorway to home (I came from the Father( creator)and I return to the same.

MosesB

Just to clear up some confusion ,and i probably will have to go more in depth on this later for non believers ,but in the past alot of people have asked me, "If there is a GOD then why does he let bad things happen to people everyday",now,if you have actually read and understood 1/5 of the bible,you would know that Adam was the first man God created on earth to rule it as a sort of god but just of earth(he got to name every animal,plant,and make up the english language ect.).Later on when the bible describes how Satan tempted Adam and Eve it says that he prevailed thus exiling Adam and taking his status as "god" of earth.So now Satan is the god of this planet and controlls alot of what happens here and that explains why people get hurt or die everyday.
"I AM" has sent me

neg removal5

Moses

You are posing some questions that I'm trying to find answers to on the topic called "the problem of pain, suffering, and evil".

First off there is no doubt about it, this is a dangerous world sometimes, and a lot of bad and harmful things happen to people a lot of times.

The next question I ask myself is that if I had two options with the first one being never having the right come into existence at all, and the second one being having the right to come into existence, but I would have to come into existence in the type of world that I am in now.  With those 2 options, I still would have chosen the option of coming into existence in the type of world that I am in now. If I had chose the first option we wouldn't be able to have all these different discussions on the forum.

On the site that I authored, I gave the reason on why I believe there is pain suffering and evil. I believe God is not at fault, He cannot go against his nature, that is if he wants to protect us from an even worse situation.

I do not believe the big bang theory or evolution is correct, because the big bang theory or evolution is not capable of creating spiritual beings or the spiritual realms.  So we know that before anything there was spirit, whether that Spirit was God, or whether it was billions and billions of spiritual beings.

Now concerning Adam and Eve.  Another reason I do not believe in evolution, because their are two many creatures that should be alive right now if evolution was true, but you don't see those creatures.  For example their should be a lot of human like creatures that exist right now here on the earth that are in between apes and men, but those human like creatures don't exist, do they.

Now we know somewhere down the line if evolution is not true, that originally God created just one pair of humans, or he may have created like 10 to 20 pairs of humans to begin with making up the different races.  These 10 to 20 pairs could have been what the Bible referred to as Adam and Eve, even though the Bible only traces the story of one of the pair in particular.  And Again it's still possible God only created just one pair to begin with.

I feel before Adam and Eve sinned, that an Angelic battle of some sort took place in the heavenlies in the spiritual realm.  I believe a group of Angels got the big-head and thought they could take over these other loving and enjoyable Angels up in the heavens.  A war broke out and these corrupted Angels soon found out that these loving Angels could not only fight as well as they could but even better, because they generated their fighting power from love.  Well during the heat of the battle, the fallen angels defenses were down in the spiritual realm closest to the Earth's and the location of the man and woman, Adam and Eve.  The fallen angels out of anger towards God and the good angels, immediately tried to attack the man and women and get them to do something counter to God and the good angels.  Somehow the first man and woman sinned against God, and it changed the course of history for all of us.  If they had never did whatever they did that was so counter to God and the good angels, we might still be living in paradise.  however, since God loved mankind so much, and because they were not the ones who started the fight up in heaven and they had just been decieved by the fallen angels, God began preparing a plan to redeem all of mankind back to him.  Hence this man named Jesus, claimed to be God in the flesh.  They stripped off all of his clothes, and almost beat him to death, and then put nails through his body and hung him on a cross until he died.  Because I know that this really happen I always give God the benefit of the doubt.  Who would go through that for other humans if he did not really love them.  I've seen some real easy ways to prove one's love such as buying someone flowers, or going and taking care of something for someone.  But I think he has surpassed all and everyone in proving his love for humans.  There are just some things we don't understand yet about why pain, suffering, and evil exist.  But God is not at fault, there are some other factors out there that are coming into play.

I do agree with you that when Adam and Eve sinned, maybe the earth and certain rights to it passed into Satan's hands.  And that Satan is the cause of many of the calamities upon the Earth.

However, I feel that even though through some laws of the universe that we don't understand that Satan has some kind of legal rights to the earth right now.  I feel that the over all ownership still resides in God's hands and the Holy Angels hands.  But I believe that the rights that mankind let slip into Satans hands, has led to a bloody battle in certain parts of the spiritual realms that we are not aware of, and maybe could not even see when people astral project.

There is another thing that I truly believe in life, and that is, "The Fear of God is the beginning of Wisdom".  First off I believe God is an all loving God for the reasons mentioned above, and that is why I always give him the benefit of the doubt. But I'm going to tell you that even if God wasn't all loving, even if God was not a very good God, I'm still not going to saying something that is not very smart to say to a God.  If by chance he wasn't a good as God as we thought or say even a mean God.  If you were to say such a thing to that type of a God, you are not being very smart.  He could do things to you as a God that you couldn't even imagine.  The best thing to do not matter what kind of a God a God is, would be to mind your own business and always talk respectful to him.  "The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom".

But having said all of this, I believe we are fortunate because we have an all loving God, who loves us and would never want to violate our free wills, and who created us because of the overpouring of love within himself, and wanting to share life and love with others.  This God also proved his love on the cross.  The advantages of having a good God is that you can ask him questions, and talk to him, and he will listen.  You can search for answers that you always dreamed about, or ask him why presently certain things are happening the way that they are, and whether he answers you directly, he might lead you to certain answers, people, or theories.  But the bottom line is he has proved his love, and we should always give him the benefit of the doubt, and when we talk to him we should always talk to him respectfully.  However, he knows sometimes we get angry and upset at certain things, and he bears with us, even if we may try to vent our feelings sometimes when we talk to him.  But however we may feel or talk to him we need to realize that he has proved his love, and always try to talk to him as respectfully as possible.

And Moses, if all else fails

Just remember what God said to Moses when Moses ask God what to tell his people.  God's Reply was, "Tell them that "I am" that "I am" has sent you."

MosesB

I understand where your coming from and it is exactly how i felt about things.I was told as a young child that everyone gets the choice to live and where they want to live and how they live and with whom.As i think about it it sounds strange in context but i believe it and i dont really know why.
You are right on the subject of evolution.If you go to the bible and read Genesis it describes how the earth was created a long time before man,but it was a dark planet.Take a note that this was after Lucifer rebelled and he was allready on the earth but he had no rule over it.That time between the beginning of earth and man may have hosted many strange being on earth such as dinosaurs.It is just a theory but Bible scholar would agree that these events must have happened according to archeological finds and the good book itself wich is the longest lasting "history book".I havent read all of it or understood a little more than this topic and what i learn from church.But i suggest that everyone familiarizes themselves with the bible as much as possible because all of the information in it is important and will most definatley help you in the future.
"I AM" has sent me

travelinbob

Hey Tyler

I used to have the same anger you show with respect to these matters. It made me so angry I became an athiest for some time. Then I started alternate approaches to spĂ­ritual growth. I shed my belief in the anthropomorphic image of the devine and its obssesion with good and evil. (Spirituality yields morality and not the other way around) I came to the "conclusion" that the horrible things you talked about happen in our universe not because there is an infalable plan, but that the universal consciousness (God, if you will) is learning and making mistakes. This universal consciousness, of which we are a part of, is learning by making mistakes, as horrible as they are.

The way we can help it/us is by following our path and learning as much as we can so that when we "die" we can make a valuable contribution to the Akashik records, so that our collective knowledge eventually reduces these horrible mistakes. The universe is not omniscient. We are part of it, and therefore a reflection of the whole. It is just as cuorious as us and it learns and make mistakes. What we see as evil, at a higher level it maybe viewed as a failed experiment gone wildly out of control. My guess is that as the universe learns more these horrible mistakes will happen less and less. What is the universe trying to learn? I have no idea, nor do I think I could. My best guess: self-discovery, just like us.

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION. IF I OFFEND, I APOLOGIZE. I HOPE I DO NOT GET HATE MAIL LIKE I DID LAST TIME FROM OVERZELOUS CHRISTIANS. WANT TO DISCUSS IT, FINE. I WILL IGNORE ANY HATE MAIL, INTOLERANCE AND GRATUTITOUS PROFANITY.

MosesB

Yeah bob I get what your saying and it all sounds like it can be true but its hard to tell whats going on if your on the lower end of the microscope.I guess all we can do is choose what we want to believe in for now and we'll just find out in the end.But it is allways a good idea to prepare yourself with the strongest unsupernatural weapon of all and thats knowledge.
"I AM" has sent me

neg removal5

Hi everyone

In reference to your comment about dinosaurs, and Lucifer roaming the earth before even mankind was created.  Many people believe that dinosaurs were created around the same time as Adam and Eve, and they were just killed out by the humans as they were to dangerous of creatures. I think the book of Job talks about the Levithan, etc.

As concerning Lucifer roaming the Earth before mankind was ever created that is just one of the many interpretations that some people studying the bible have tried to pull out of the bible.  I really do not believe that interpretation is correct.  Just like there are many interpretations of the book of revelations.  So have people found other controversial area and created a lot of interpretations.

Now going back to the dinosaurs that is another interesting question.  If all the fossils they are finding cannot fit in with Adam and Eve's existence and the Levithan talked about in the bible wasn't a dinosaur, then we may have to come up with another theory. However I put no faith in mankind's dating methods, I do not think any of them are accurate beyond 10,000 years.  Theres to much chance in assumptions in the methods used, so they could be wrong.  Which could mean that dinosaurs existed during the time period of adam and eve.

Maybe there was a first creation on the Earth with some kinds of entities created by God, maybe some kind of an experimental creation.  The dinosaurs were part of that experimental creation maybe.  But eventually somewhere down the line something happen, and God for some reason had to put an end to that first creation upon the earth, but when he did so he left many of the fossils behind of these great animals.

As others have mentioned on this site concerning some of the problems of the world.  I beleive the experiment idea is correct.  Maybe all of the creations by God are experiments with the possibilities that certain things can go wrong.  Anytime you do something that you have never done before it is an experiment, and you are experimenting.  There is a good chance that the experiment may not come out perfect, may have some flaws to it, or may have some things in it that need to eventually be fixed over time.  The creation of our world and cosmos was an experiment.  And I believe everyone is learning in this experiment, trying to find a way to improve things and make things better.  Everyone is learning, from God, to the Holy Angels, to the humans upon the earth.  Were all trying to see what things have gone wrong in the experiment, and what part we can do in trying to heal or fix the things that have gone wrong.

Eventually we all will come to a better understanding of things

Tyler

quote:
Originally posted by Tisha

So the most important question, Tyler, is:  Knowing all this, how are you going to live your life from this point on?  What's it going to be?

THANKSZ

I knew someone would say something like that. I was in a hurry and very tired so i forgot to include few bits and used some "bad" words.

The thing you don't seem to understand is that some people get to live their live and some don't. You fail to recognise good and bad while you yourself must be living on the bright side.

What if someone was living on the dark side and wasn't ment to live a good life, not because he/she doesn't want to but because of his/her destiny? Because as i said for every happy ending there is a not-so-happy one.

You're living on one side of the lake, you have no idea what it feels like to live on the other.

RoyHarper

Tyler

I belive i can shed some light here.

That vision of a round painting i was talking about seem to represent everything alive.

The devil part is not satan but rather every low vibration created and experienced in the universe. Those who commit these evil things are simply blinded and do not realise that by hurting others they are hurting themselves because one is all and all is one.

In my other revelation i seem to agree that satan is a fallen angel, and the big bang could represent the moment when he decided to rebel and separate from God.

The revelation also tells me that when all realise their true nature and satan will be left alone, something will happen to him, in my revelation he poisoned his own bowl of blood.

I seem to know now why God can not intervent with human affairs on day to day basis. All the evil deeds are indeed carried out by selfish blind men.

In Robert's Self Defence book he states that God can not take away the destiny  from the hands of humankind. It was people who messed up this planet and it will be us who will clean it.

Although satan is very eager to assist his followers.

It would be nice if we could get just a tiny bit more support from God.

Tyler

Also every time in my deep meditation, i get this feeling that we are living not in a "experiment" but in a novel.

Lasher

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler
I'm going to need some answers.

Hi Tyler,

A few months ago I heard the first thing that ever made real sense of this stuff to me when I bought a cassette tape set called, The Mystical Kabbalah.  It was recorded by a guy named Rabbi David A. Cooper.  I won't be able to do these ideas justice, but I will try my best.

First, God is not a noun.  We get all messed up when we think of God that way.  God is more of a verb, a process, "Godding".

God's essence is creating, giving, loving, unfolding.  

Part of the process of Godding is the spontaneous creation of a receptical or vessel within "itself" to be a receiver of the "giving" and light.

Think of the vessel as a cup made of ice that water is being poured into.  The cup is essentially made of water too.

As the vessel receives the "giving" and light and beneficence of The Creator(God, Godding, Creation as verb), part of what is received is the desire to "give".  

The vessel now wants to "give" too.  But the creator is a complete whole, in need of nothing.  There is no place for this giving impulse to be expressed.

The vessel cannot remain in such a situation.  It needs a way to give back and feel it has "earned" what it is receiving.

So the vessel appears to explode into an infinite number of sparks.  Each spark is an individual soul.

The desire to give back has created the illusion of the universe and this allows us to exist in an environment where we can "earn" the beneficence of The Creator.

The universe is the illusion of space and time and seperation fom The Creator and each other.  It is also where Free Will exists so that we can choose whether to "give" or not.  

This allows us to earn the beneficence of The Creator by our own choices.

But for Free Will to exist, a force had to come into being that opposes the creating, giving force.

It's like a game of chess.  You cannot play unless you have a challenger.  

We need a challenger so we can feel we've had the opportunity to earn the light of the creator.

The physical universe, where all of this takes place, is a tiny percentage of ultimate reality, the tip of the iceberg.  But this physical universe is controlled almost entirely by the challenger.

Some refer to this challenger as Satan or entropy or chaos or any number of names.

But the important thing to remember is that we asked for this challenger to test ourselves against.

It was our desire to earn the light rather than to have it given to us which created the universe and the challenger.

So we are playing out this test and working our way back to the divine oneness.

The test frequently manifests as horrible events in our world.  But that is just from our current perspective.  And we have to have this perspective while participating in the test.

It is very tragic that the girl you described was attacked and died.  I feel the same way about the seemingly needless tragedies in the world.  

Realistically though, when she got to the other side she was probably met by a loving guide who brought her to a place where she could review her lifetime and then set goals for her next one.  From that side of things she could see the tragedies in her life from a higher perspective, like watching football tapes of the game back in the locker room.

Anyway, that is my very inadequate description of part of what I learned from The Mystical Kabbalah tapes.  

I don't know if that is any better explanation for why there is so much negativity in the world, than any other explanation you've heard.  But I figured it couldn't hurt to share it.  

All the best to you on your journey.

Lasher

Tyler

Thanks Lasher

2 Important questions:

You say "it was our desire to earn the light rather than to have it given to us" etc what is this whole thing about the light, and why do they call lucifer the light bringer then?

and 2: Why did Jesus say that he came to bring not peace but a sword?

Nerezza

lucifer the light bringer

Mistranslation.

Why did Jesus say that he came to bring not peace but a sword?

Hyperbole(also responsible for 90% of misunderstood bible verses. Jesus had a way with words, no?)

Tisha

OK before I run off at the mouth, I need to know WHERE in the bible exactly, there is reference to Lucifer the Light Bringer.  Everything needs to be understood in its context.  SO MUCH TROUBLE is caused when people pluck phrases and use them out of context.

Oh, what the heck, I'll run off at the mouth anyway.

The "New Christians" demonized other people's gods and angels.  I mean, look what they did to the God Pan!!!!!!!  And the gods Baalim!  They turned them - and many other pagan gods - - - into a composite and called it Satan - - a complete piece of fiction!   And then there is the "whore of Babylon" . . . the Goddess of the enemy tribe, the Cannanites I believe.  

Anyway, the "Light Bringer" was an integral part of the cosmologies of many pre-christian cultures.  They were what historians call "solar gods." They had many names, and were often "born" at the time of the Winter Solstice, the longest night of the year.   Jesus was the "new and improved" version of this god - - - note his "birthday" on December 25.  Jesus said, "I am the light," etc - - - there are so many quotes in the bible that are "solar" in nature.  

As for Jesus bringing a sword . . . he probably did say it, but we have to understand what he said in its context.  He was taking traditional Judaism and turning it on its ear . . . challenging the rabbis, throwing money-changers out of temples, etc.  Jesus was an evolved, loving person, but he wasn't going to take any crap or toe the Jewish party line.  He DID NOT INTEND for folks to take up their swords and go on an "inquisition," killing people for being heretics.  That's what happens when foolish people take the Written Word too literally.

Tyler, if these questions sit deep in your heart, bury your nose into some religious history books  - - - it might make you feel better!  You are not alone in questioning these matters . . .  so many of us did at one time.  Many of us give up on Christianity - - - without necessarily giving up on Jesus.  Other people "keep the faith" but join more progressive churches.  If you feel strongly about your Christian faith, you might want to visit your pastor and talk to him about these things.  The "party line" may or may not be the truth - - - it depends on the denomination and the pastor in question  - - - I guess the real question is, do you want the truth, or do you want to feel safe in the religion of your childhood?  You actually have all the freedom in the UNIVERSE to come up with a cosmology that brings you some peace.

Peace,

Tisha

PeacefulWarrior

I just wanted to say that I find this one of the most compelling threads I have yet discovered in all the posts made in the astralpulse.  This is where it's at, in other words I think these are the kinds of questions and conversations that lead to the big picture.  These are the kinds of things that SO many people don't understand and realize.

I just want to say this: I am hell, I am heaven.  (The "I" being anyone).  I am god, you are god.  When you understand this, you understand everything.  It doesn't mean you have all the answers, and it doesn't mean you aren't accountable to God (yes I believe in God).

Anyway, I guess this is starting to sound very esoteric, but I am grateful to see other Westerners who percieve the world this way.  (I say Westerners because a lot more people in the East see life in this way).
Dan
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

SilverSlider

Wouldn't it be easy enough to project to the akashic records and find the answers to all these philosophical questions? Personally I would rather not know the truth and keep on debating on a lot of these topics, but some people I see REALLY want to know the truth. Maybe that's the path they need to take.

Brad

Tyler

First forgive me this is not in the right section.

I'm going to need some answers.

Many claim that there is a reason behind everything. Including negative "wildlife" screwing up our lives and every other damned thing that ever happened.

Let's look at the following examples

Just yesterday I watched a program about kids suffering from night terrors. There was this lovely girl, about 10. I could tell she had neg problems for a while. Every night she would sleep walk etc and her parents couldn't do a thing, they took her to see a child psychologist, the b---- didn't do a bloody thing for her.
Eventually the girl jumped out of her window while sleep walking (under neg possession) and died.

Now, a lot of new age healers like to claim that if neg intervenes with someone's life there is a lesson to learn. Let me just ask you, what kind of lesson did that girl learn?

Example 2
Illuminati, satans servants.
Training of freshmen:

[1] When the child is 2 years old, place them in a metal cage with electrodes attached. Shock the child severely.

[2] Take the child out, and place a kitten in its hands. Tell the child to wring the kitten's neck. The child will cry and refuse.

[3] Put the child into the cage, and shock them until they are dazed and cannot scream any more.

[4] Take the child out, and tell them again to wring the kitten's neck. This time the child will shake all over, cry, but do it, afraid of the
torture. The child will then go into the corner and vomit afterwards, while the adult praises them for "doing such a good job".

This is how to make a totally evil person from a clean child.

Now tell me, what lesson do you see here? Did the kitten learn some mysterious lesson when its neck was broken? Or did millions of animals that get slaughtered every week in even more terrible ways learn some bizarre lesson?

Now think about God, Jesus etc.
Supposedly he died for "our sins". What is "our sins". The people have been living under Illuminati influence even since the fall of Atlantis, if not since forever. When Christ arrived, people were dancing to their flute all along, various religions were used as means to control the masses, they invented monetary systems and there goes Christ giving financial economy lessons and claiming that everything bad that happens is peoples own fault.

Now what is he waiting for. Majority of life will be exterminated in the next 10 years and after that, according to the prophesies, he will come and bring "1000 years of peace". How charming.

I can only conclude that whatever is going to happen is according to God's plans.
Hey even Jesus himself said: "I'm here to bring not peace but a sword"
And what did he say about the death of billions in the near future?
"For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time,no,nor ever shall be."

Tribulation eh?

It's like a dog owner, hitting his dog with a stick and every time checks if the dog's loyalty is still there, if it still wiggles its tale and licks his hand, if it does then hit it again and check.

Every time during deep meditation, I get this recurring vision. It's a painting, a big round painting. In style of yin yang logo, only without the middle line. Instead the upper half has a rich blue background of nature and a God in form of, you that Disney Little Mermaid? Well he looks like her father. Only his torso goes into the lower half.

The lower half is disgustingly brownish, and out of God's half comes the devil, with a fork and a huge bowl on fire. And that bowl is full of blood.

There it is.  God by day, devil by night.

Out of the lower half I get these vibes: the blood in the bowl represents all the suffering he is responsible for and it tastes disgusting, but the devil still drinks it, because he is so drawn to it and locked into himself.

The upper half sends me this: It's a reality and God full of compassion but the God is not willing to move his finger in order to help those in need.

It's like a woman passing a hungry homeless dirty puppy on the street and sighs, ohhh such a cute puppy and then walks away.

And what was all that talk about love. About one-ness with God, about one is all and all is one. And how Jesus taught about love etc etc

Why, for every happy family there has to be one full of death and misery, why for every joyful animal there has to be one tortured and abused. Why.

If that's the way it is then this world sucks and I wish I never was born.