News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

purpose of our existence?

Previous topic - Next topic

Wi11iam

Entertainment – Attainment.
F4 is not 'beyond human comprehension' summerlander  Do you get that from Frank's description?  Would you go there "if there was such a thing"?
Part of the aspect of F4 has to do with it being a zone where your sense of self merges with other senses of selves in order to.....do...what....?
Franks reports offer us some clues – and yes you are 'free' to argue that it was all in Franks 'mind' – but I can assure you that it is also in mine, (and I get the 'feel' that I am not alone in this) and yes, from the 'outside' (F3) of this zone (F4) from individual perspective of those who do indeed know of it and its existence, there will be differing labels and ideas on what it might be (including "invisible" and "incomprehensible") but I am convinced that the zone of F3 is where the purposeless 'ideas' that you mentioned are being brainstormed.  F4 is more the area where the 'results' are examined.
Those "inside" F4, will know and comprehend
No doubt you are correct that F4 has common ground with 'quantum logic', but in no way is it 'rather than' – it is a bridging device between the two 'logics'.
You are exactly correct ( as in closer to the mark) in understanding that in order to have purpose, 'we' as One "Make it up as 'we' go along" and this is the purpose of F4 – in relation to the connection it has with Itself, with its 'parts' (F3 - F1), and with its Wholeness (F Or Ever.)  :)

ʘ

A lot of the things that surrounds us, which we consider to have purpose, depend on many other separate elements in order to sustain this sense of purpose in our minds.

Only One Being Existing
On the contrary – "things" are "things" and what WE are OF, is Only One Thing, and that Thing is Conscious and Intelligent = With Purpose.
That Thing is where the sustained 'sense of purpose' 'dwells' like the dominant reality that It Is.
That which you refer to as 'our minds' is a small factor – part of The One, except for the small fact that 'our minds' might not necessarily be aware of this.
It is not The One whom rejects 'our minds' but 'tother way 'round...for now...
This is why F3 exists.  F4 in comparison is hardly occupied, and exists, as I understand, as a connection to a vaster Reality With Purpose...and in a small way, part of that Purpose has to do with F1 F2 F3 F4 and the Purpose is communicated through F4.
An aspect of F3 acts as a distractive noise to that Purpose F4 is transmitting to F1, in which F1 finds very hard to hear through.
F4 has 'ways and means' to circumnavigate the F3 'noise'.
An aspect of F3 has agencies to stop up those 'ways and means' but F4 is always one step ahead.

Back on the School Bus...

F4 = "The Driver"

F3 & F1 = "Passengers"

F's 1,2,3 & 4 = "The Vehicle (Bus = Be Us) built with the Purpose of carrying Passengers"

F Or Ever/F5 = "The Fuel"

Fulfilling the Purpose = "The Profit"

F's 1,2,3 & 4  = "The Schools"

Take away the Schools (F's 1 2 3 & 4) from existence and 'we' would have to find  another use for the F's 1,2,3 & 4 is to understand "we" and "F Or Ever/F5" are One and The Same.

We are 'The Fuel'

A prehistoric relic! = Consciousness Without Form (F's 1 2 3 & 4 non anything's)

:D

Now on a more sober note, the thing is, yes everyone can and does create a real place for them to dwell in what is erroneously sometimes seen as 'the after life' – and herein as all of the experiencee's will verify, is where 'things happen' and these things seem real and vibrant and even seem eternal, but there is still doubt as to the 'reality' of these places – this is a good clue.  If we doubt the reality of our experiences in F1 & F3, then it is likely they don't really exist.
Fortunately we share a reality in F1 which is verifiable, thus extremely hard to doubt.  Its 'purpose' might not be shared as one 'thing', and that is another aspect worth focusing on, as to 'why' this is so.

Do you see where I have gone with this?

So, these 'after life existences,' – If they are not real, then why are so many experiencing them?
And in the content of their experiences shared, why are most appearing to doubt the validity of them?  Could it be that the areas of experience are not destined to be permanent and thus, are not really real.?  Those who created them do not seriously want them to be permanent ...perhaps...

Truth is, yes we are experiencing a creation of our own making.  Truth is, within this we have our own individual creations to tend to.

F3 is NOT "forever"... it appears to be, but it is a place of 'hold and examine content and activity until further notice".

...but that is an ongoing story...

Planet Talks btw summerlander, but not in a language easily understood, I admit.  The easiest way to 'listen' is to examine while observing.  I am sure someone or more have created 'talking moons made of cheese' in F3 somewhere – would be fascinating to look for and find, but also a distraction.

Think With The Heart - Feel With The Mind

Wi11iam

You see where I'm going with this? Everything is defined by everything else. So what's the purpose of our existence? I have an idea, a postulation. Our purpose is to give meaning to the existential data. This data is like a matrix of many zeros and ones inside a computer. We sort out the combinations and decide what they represent according to whatever system of living we have devised. The data is very REAL. The concepts are ILLUSIONS which are made real in our minds because we make them matter. Just like Frank Kepple devised his focus model to make sense of the data he was receiving. From this, we can infer that even Focus 4 oC is merely a concept in his mind. The human mind tends to categorise everything. It feels the need to do this due to its simplistic nature compared to the whole.

What do you think, Wi11iam?

The data is real yes. 

The way the data is filtered depends on the purpose of the individual receiving the data.

As to F4, it exists summerlander, as a real data filtering system of 'minds' which have combined into 'mind' and connected to F5 – it is our whole species repository for all the information we individually experience, even as we collectively experience.

Too often the ILLUSION comes about from the individual unable to comprehend or recognise even the possibility of such a living system of information storage, collectively gathering and categorising and filtering and retrieving and reflecting back from where it derived....in 'all directions' including 'outside' of the whole system of information gather 'inside' the experience of the whole consciousness that is 'ours'.

F4, you are free to believe, only exist(ed) in Franks Model, devised so he could make sense of his experiences, and truly you can only go as far as your own creations allow you to, because that is your choice.

Have you done any experiments to find out once and for all one way or the other if F4 exists, or have you had no particular interest in pursuing the answer?  I don't really know a great deal about your experiences in F3, if you are occupied with helping, retrieving, making things, exploring, slaying dragons, or whatever.

I sense you don't have any particular purpose in relation to experiencing the things which 'astral projection' allow you to experience, so your experiences will reflect this back to you (the consciousness experiencing) through the actual experiences you have.
No thing more and no thing less.

Lexy

how come you don't use the quote button?
"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

Wi11iam

Wi11iam

WingMakers: "Express your authentic feelings of appreciation to my inmost presence within you and others"

Wi11iam: Sometimes I just prefer to be with the small amount of individuals I can – the internet is easier in some regard because in relating to consciousness there-in, there are many things I don't have to 'deal' with all at once.

Ouija Principle: Intimation Think In Terms Of...
... Now

Wi11iam: "In the moment, Being"

Lexy:   how come you don't use the quote button?

Wi11iam: In answer to your Q, Lexy, I prefer to use different colors because I understand that the internet and Ouija Principle are so similar, and how I have developed this principle of communication using a word processor and computer etc...well when I do, "I" am the blue font and "You" are say, the brown font and it is like a 'script' unfolding (as conversation is) and a 'play' happening. (as life on earth unfolds also is).
So I have transferred this method Forums...I don't do it to be disrespectful – I think manwesulimo2004 asking me to clarify what I meant when I said in this thread that I understood the Ouija Principle and the internet were similar, and I started doing this, rather than using the quote button, as a way of expressing this understanding.

:)

Xanth

Quoting... is more about forum etiquette than anything else.  It makes people want to read your posts. 

Honestly?  I hardly read anything you type, because I can't be bothered to muddle through your font colours.
I glance over it, my eyes glaze, and I move on.  But that's just me.

kailaurius

Wow!  A lot of big words and complex theories with a bunch of F's thrown in the mix to understand the purpose or our existence, hehe.  :-o  Sounds like a lot of work and... thinking.  :?

Wi11iam

Quoting... is more about forum etiquette than anything else.  It makes people want to read your posts. 

Perhaps some are like yourself and do this, and it is their choice to do so, but although how I post might not be considered correct forum etiquette by some, it likely does not matter to others because they take no offence, which the subject of etiquette is concerned with.
What 'makes' people want to do anything, has to do with their own inner interpretation of outer events, and their purpose as they see it.

Honestly?  I hardly read anything you type, because I can't be bothered to muddle through your font colours.
I glance over it, my eyes glaze, and I move on.  But that's just me.

Well that may show the type of personality you wear rather than anything I am saying?

Still, I myself find it far more valuable not to hold attitudes about how/what others 'should' or 'shouldn't do as I know that missing important information in any situation where I have opportunity to receive it is unhelpful in my purpose of existence.  That is 'just me'- honestly, and it is a good discipline to adopt in any situation, be that here or in the other aspects of conscious experience.

Wow!  A lot of big words and complex theories with a bunch of F's thrown in the mix to understand the purpose or our existence, hehe.  :-o  Sounds like a lot of work and... thinking.  :?

Yes it can be – but most enjoyable, purposeful and liberating!  :) A lot of individuals do prefer to be entertained because it distracts them from thinking for themselves and certainly they can and do get a bit hostile/defensive if you happen into their 'world' with things they don't care to be informed about.
But everyone is in this together, so building walls in ones mind about small nuances is an opportunity to examine one's mind as to why one wants a wall there and is that appropriate to one's purpose (?) especially if one is moving from being merely entertained to learning for oneself.  Information is available, but not necessarily palatable in the moment. 
Certainly no one has to care about the thoughts of another – and just as certainly no one has to say so to that other.

SomeRandom

Quote from: Lexy on May 26, 2011, 01:16:16
how come you don't use the quote button?

I'm guessing because its easier to copy and paste what they say in one post instead of go back and forth hitting quote and edit it into one post.
"What lies before us and what lies behind us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Oliver Wendell Holmes

kailaurius

Quote from: Wi11iam on May 27, 2011, 14:31:25
Yes it can be – but most enjoyable, purposeful and liberating!  :) A lot of individuals do prefer to be entertained because it distracts them from thinking for themselves and certainly they can and do get a bit hostile/defensive if you happen into their 'world' with things they don't care to be informed about.
But everyone is in this together, so building walls in ones mind about small nuances is an opportunity to examine one's mind as to why one wants a wall there and is that appropriate to one's purpose (?) especially if one is moving from being merely entertained to learning for oneself.  Information is available, but not necessarily palatable in the moment. 
Certainly no one has to care about the thoughts of another – and just as certainly no one has to say so to that other.

Which is part of what makes experiencing life in this realm so interesting.  There is definitely a wide variety here with each individual with their own unique perceptions and their own unique journeys.  Anything goes here.  All of which are neither right nor wrong, or course.  :wink:

Wi11iam

I'm guessing because its easier to copy and paste what they say in one post instead of go back and forth hitting quote and edit it into one post.

Yes Some Random C&P do have a lot to do with it, but I most always create my 'replies' in a word document and read through them, edit and save.  This is a practice I have been doing for years, as far as communications with 'others' go...it is a great learning tool, and after a while I started to realise just how 'script-like' conversation can be, and the different characters involved acting out the play...so life is a bit like that between 'individuals'.

Then I notice my 'method' (style/approach) and how I use 'these' and "these" a lot, and understand that this can be 'annoying' to 'others' who let such things annoy them, and then transfer that annoyance back to that which is 'seen' to be the source of that annoyance.

Truly I have learned that the source of all reaction resides within the thing reacting.

And thus I have learned to 'step out' of that thing, but still love to interact with it, so have to also find ways of 'trying to please all the people all the time' so that they can learn to hear me too.  Somehow I have to reflect love, use PUL  in F1 which is hard to do with mere 'words'.

Perhaps if I just admit I am an "A" hole, things will get better?

But then I am reminded of my old saying... "Just because we all have one, doesn't mean we have to be one!"

8-)

But don't let this confuse the issues, because really, We Are One...its just seems as though we are "separate".

Lexy

your color coding is confusing
it looks like you are talking to yourself
I really can't stand it, so I don't read any of it
you are doing youself a disservice
its too new agey, makes me cringe
its hard on the eyes
that's all

Wi11iam

your color coding is confusing

Confusion is confusing...where is it sourced? 

it looks like you are talking to yourself

Taking with  myself– aspects of myself.  This is closer to the truth than the belief that we are separate individual consciousnesses, totally unconnected in any way whatsoever.

I really can't stand it, so I don't read any of it

Lexy, If I thought it was the same with everyone I would try the more 'normal in the box way', but hey, when experiencing F1 or F3 do you put conditions on the experience, and the 'players' in those experiences or do accept that some things confuse you and many things are not the way you might think that they should 'be', but it makes no difference so you accept it or maybe not?
Would it be closer to the truth perhaps, to say that whatever way I present, you might not 'stand it' and not 'read any of it'?  Why not accept new 'ways' as interesting variables which might just potentially add to the color of life?
Your rabbit avatar looks sad, and slightly angry, but I don't let it get me down, or feel defensive.  Please relax with me.

you are doing youself a disservice

I am not doing myself any disservice – It is a bit sad that you choose to react the way you have about how I present my replies, but if I thought that it really did you or anyone else any harm, I would certainly change the way I share.
I cannot say that I am in charge of your owned emotions, or responsible for 'making' you feel any particular way, because it is simply not true.
That is not the purpose of my existence.
:)

Lexy

astralnaut1

i heard that we exist on this word to expirience things we cant on other worlds.
mental layer by layer combat sux

jaysin

well my personal theory after mulling it over is nonexistence is the only impossible and any purpose you can think of is the purpose of existence. :roll:

tenshi_R

can our ability to think be considered as a separate dimension?
we have acess to information that other animals dont.
when an apple falls on dogs head dog looks up and moves.

when an apple falls on mans head man picks it up and either throws it in anger or starts to fn wonder why did it fall
why did it hurt his dome so much its just an apple
why did it fall on him
what are the chances of it hapening and what circumstances brought him to that tree.
would the apple still have fallen if he was under a different tree?

Mini stapler

I entertain the idea that existence is a game, more so than other ideas I've had or heard of. I heard some one refer to it as 'being the best actor, & the best audience' we all get sucked in & believe in our own stories, that we are individuals separate from one another & from everything else. Like when you watch a brilliant movie with brilliant actors, & you really get into it & the world around you all but disappears, but you only come to realize you are in this state, or rather were in this state, after you have 'snapped' out of it and back into 'reality'.

So going with that idea, I think any notion of there being the purpose to existence, is already achieved by our existence as individuals aka our existence is our purpose. Beyond that, I think it's a case of picking your poison, no purpose can be wrong, it's just what ever you fancy. I don't think you can do anything wrong in this game, as I don't think there are any expectations of a particular result, which is what I think is meant by 'everything/one is perfect'.

Not saying any of that as a matter of fact, or even as my own opinion, pffft I can barely commit to what I want for breakfast, let alone an idea on the purpose of 'my' existence. :lol: I do like the idea though, & based on this idea, I don't think it matters what I believe, or what I do, there are no expectations for me or anyone to get it right other than my own & others expectations of me as an individuals, which would be part of the game. ... Or something like that. :?  :lol:

Magic_Love

Hehe, I will throw in my belief here...  :-o

I believe we (humans) were created by other beings. We lived together here on Earth and once we were very spiritual and one with all.
Then something happened.
A war between... beings.
One won... Not of the good.
Our history was destroyed and hidden. They brought up a system which they evolved with at time which have conditioned us so badly that we simply have forgotten who we are. They have taken us over in many ways and use us as slaves.

The purpose of life here on Earth before all this was just to have an experience as humans.
Now... I hope the evil will disapear and love will enter and take over again... Universal Love.
And most of us can reunite with our families and begin to heal this planet and have a more beautiful experience.