News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The divine paradox

Previous topic - Next topic

Starvingpercussionist

THE DIVINE PARADOX

Is one an idea, or a reality? The largest thing that exists has everything inside of it, and nothing outside. Therefore does the smallest thing that exists have nothing inside of it, and everything outside? And if one is neither the largest nor the smallest thing that exists, then what is one?

_____
Some people will see the paradox, others won't. Any replies would be greatly appreciated.  8-)
THE ANSWER PARADOX
The answer to all paradoxes shows this: "Reality contains logic therefore logic cannot contain reality."
The paradox here is "how can one know this is true?".

If the answer to one paradox is another then the question is the answer.

loppoppy

hahaha wow thats a doozy!

heres the thing...as you are using physical concepts such as size and using words that have limited meaning (as any spoken word has) the question is unanswerable.
One is not a matter of size...size only applies to the physical plane.

if you want the answer to that question you are going to have to find it yourself...because anyone who knows the answer cannot explain it and sadly if you find out you won't be able to tell us the answer either.

i love it when the mind cannot comprehend something, it really shows its limits. The most advanced computer in the world and it hasn't got a clue XD
for what shall it profit a man if he is to gain the world and lose his own soul?

Starvingpercussionist

Glad you like it.  8-) I'd be interested to know what you think of my piece called "There is only one" over in the Writer's corner section. It's always nice to get feedback, not so I can bolster my ego, but so I can improve my writings.  :-)
THE ANSWER PARADOX
The answer to all paradoxes shows this: "Reality contains logic therefore logic cannot contain reality."

Starvingpercussionist

Since it seems nobody else is going to reply to this, I might as well give my answer to the paradox.  8-)

One has to be either an idea or a reality - yet betwixt the worlds of idea and reality lies Who You Really Are (or the observer for short). What does the observer look like? Nothing. Looking at the observer leaves no room for context of size, and yet you must be looking at either yourself (the smallest thing with nothing inside of it) or all that exists (the largest thing with nothing outside of it). It's a matter of perspective where there is none.

One must be an idea when looking at reality, and one must be a reality when looking at ideas. In other words, you see nothing when focused on thinking, and you think nothing when focused on reality. Either way, "one" can't be seen even when looking directly at it.

This gives rise to the "idea" that there are two sides to reality: the finite and the infinite (the visible and the invisible), or the "illusory" reality (the world of "you" and "I" and the common meaning used here for "reality") and the "real" reality (the world where "you" and "I" cease to have meaning, which is one). Yet, this is all just an idea for as long as you think about it.

The answer to a paradox is another paradox it seems.  :-D
THE ANSWER PARADOX

Starvingpercussionist

I think trying to figure out this paradox could help unravel one's false sense of knowledge, and bring one closer to oneness - at least I hope so. That was the intention behind writing it anyways. What do you guys think, have I succeeded?
THE ANSWER PARADOX