News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Fall- unity and duality

Previous topic - Next topic

distant bell

"22. Now, therefore, I am known to ye by my name Nuit, and to him by a secret name which I will give him when at last he knoweth me. Since I am Infinite Space, and the Infinite Stars thereof, do ye also thus. Bind nothing! Let there be no difference made among you between any one thing & any other thing; for thereby there cometh hurt."

Liber AL vel legis

Vladimir

Hi!
Very good question, but unfortunately nobody could ever answer it, at least while in this matter world. In my opinion, it is not possible to get answer about reason of creation using your brain  and your mind because your brain and your mind are just parts of the creation itself. It would be like asking the carburetor to explain everything about the car.
Also, in my opinion, the problem of unity and duality is not a problem of actual division that took place somewhere in time. It is more matter of view point and level of consciousness because we all ARE already that ONE but still not yet conscious about it because of our ego or individuality.
Best wishes, Vladimir

distant bell

Hi Vladimir!

I guess it was more of a general sort of "do people agree with this theory about it" kind of post... just for the fun of a philosophic debate..

distant bell

Every religion has the idea of a fall or breaking from the divine of some kind.

I myselfe belive that this has to be seen as a change from unity to duality. In unity there is only one- thus no possibility for experience. So the unity breaks up into duality, and now there is possiblility for experience... but why?

If the goal is to reach unity again, why then the break the union in the first place?  When the unity is once again gained (if this is the goal of creation), what then?- the original state would have been reached and the problem of no possibility of experience would arise again.

Could this be a constant movement? Like samasara, the wheel of life and death- a cosmic wheel of duality and union? Perhaps everytime
reaching higer levels.

Only my mind spinning this rainy sunday morning.

I would be gald to hear some ideas about this!