"Σήμερα πρέπει να είσαι πολύ γενναίος για να είσα&

Previous topic - Next topic

HALLUCINATION

Otherwise, "today you have to be very brave to be a coward".
I think the title says everything, so all I want to ask is:

Can you refuse a challenge when it offends, let's say, your manliness/womanliness?
ΟΤΙ ΔΕ ΦΑΙΝΕΤΑΙ ΔΕ ΣΗΜΑΙΝΕΙ ΠΩΣ ΔΕΝ ΥΠΑΡΧΕΙ

Could it be my imagination? A mirror of my fantasy? A fear-induced hallucination or is there no way back from the halo of darkness?

Xanth

Quote"What can't you post?

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this forum. Use descriptive subject lines & research your post.
This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Also, scan the subjects of the last several days' posts to make sure you aren't duplicating posts.
http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html

I'm pretty sure that covers other languages.
This is a primarily English speaking forum.

Tiny

QuoteCan you refuse a challenge when it offends, let's say, your manliness/womanliness?

It's always best to refuse any challenge created by one for another.

On the internet level, the troll types will usually try to challenge and lure you into making a stupid statement and then pose themselves in a hypocritic light as to make you look like a fool in comparison and defeat you this way.

Don't even give them a chance. In the light of truth the trolls are actually very weak and helpless but the more you lose your cool the more they gain their power.
This applies not only to internet forums but also symbolically to all situations in life.

With your heart in love for the truth you are always strongest.

kind regards,

Paul
"He never speaks but he understands thinks higher than a manHes living in The northern lights In winter everlasting He travels around Big drum in his hand And he knows what you have in your mind Theres always wolf within That leads him down And back home"