News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What happens to those who commit suicide?

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakkso

Hello all, the title says it all.
What happens to those who commit suicide?

I myself dont have such thoughts, im happy and thankfull for all i got and i know im in the place i want to be right now, so many things left to feel, to experience and to construct (hopefully with a beautiful long-legged girl :evil:), yet from a larger POV so little time :-P
My reality just gets better everyday. So that possibility is sooo never happening.lol.
In the worst of hyphothetical future cases (soo not happening), I know im too tough to back down and just take the easy way out. I know this as true cuz life has shaped my this way.

I'd like to read many various points of view so all thoughts are welcome.
Thank you.

Stillwater

I think the universe is probably not so mechanical as for there to be one thing that happens.

It probably depends on the person, and their motives, what possible reasons they may have been here, etc.

What happens on earth to a person who kills someone else? Well, it matters how old they are, it matters how rich or poor they are, it matters why they did it, it matters to whom they did it, it matters if they were told to do it or acted on their own ideas, it matters if someone has declared it a "wartime situation", and it matters what their alternatives were. And that is just a system devised by humans. I would surmise the system run by the universe has even more variables.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Xanth

AAAAAAAA

What happens? They are shown on the news a few days after they do it. Their friends and family and lovers are hurt because of it. They probably reincarnate just like anyone else. I think the only thing that is accomplished is a slightly faster rate of reincarnation, which isn't necessarily good.

Rakkso

Very insteresting, well put Stillwater thank you, i asked my family to see what they think and you would have laught to their answers, specially both grandmothers with their dust-age-old beliefs lol.

Found those videos completely thoughtfull and helpfull and then subscribed to tom's channel.
Thank you for pointing them to me Xanth. Nothing could have been better said imo.

AAAAA not all of them go public, some families keep those cases hidden, specially to the younger family members.

I specifically had in mind, and specially while watching the video, if tom would go and answer the question about when a 'soul' gets 'terminated' due to inneficcient growth, but giving it more thought, perhaps Source or one of its subordinates has a way to place that non-fitting individuated unit of counciousness in another system, were it will adapt and eventually grow to fulfill its existance. Source is just too smart to waste something/anything. Imo.

Xanth

Quote from: Rakkso on May 30, 2014, 21:54:10
I specifically had in mind, and specially while watching the video, if tom would go and answer the question about when a 'soul' gets 'terminated' due to inneficcient growth, but giving it more thought, perhaps Source or one of its subordinates has a way to place that non-fitting individuated unit of counciousness in another system, were it will adapt and eventually grow to fulfill its existance. Source is just too smart to waste something/anything. Imo.
Well, look at it directly from the perspective of "consciousness".

You're just one extremely small part of a whole... you're like... one skin cell on your body.  If that skin cell doesn't help the body as a whole, what does it really matter by shedding it?  :)

If you're not growing your consciousness... if you're actually REGRESSING, showing little sign of hope that you'll change anytime soon, what would be the point to keep you around?
Now, no worries... I'm sure we're talking about being stagnant over millions of lifetimes, not just being a waste of space at one point.  LoL

Astralzombie

They go straight to hell unless they blow up innocent people in the process. :roll: :roll:

An interesting thing to keep in mind is that suicide wasn't declared a mortal sin in Christianity until around 400 B.C. There were a tremendous amount of people offing themselves taking advantage of the "just accept Jesus as lord and savior" and go to heaven free pass. So thry closed that loop hole.

The truth is that nobody knows but I imagine that they go through the same process as most with maybe a little more time in the shrinks office.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain