News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What if....

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkerInTheWoods

What if both are true? What if neither are true? What if the physical is an illusion?
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Arie

its a paradox...we are a part of nature...yet we can transcend nature...dust to dust...ashes to ashes...now...How can we transcend nature you ask.   We created cars...air conditioning...airplanes...we can experience lucid dreams...perhaps obes (i never had one).

The material self...the ego...depends upon the physical body for its survival.

"The soul is the self-reflective, spirit-perceiving, and truth-discerning part of man which forever elevates him above the level of the animal world."

So....the soul is what separates us from animals.

Ah...the soul is also potentially immortal if it chooses to "do the will of the Father in heaven"

Now...the reality of the soul is not material or spiritual.  It is morontial.  This reality called morontial is in-between material and spiritual reality.

The personality...the way i understand it is that quality in reality that does not change in an otherwise ever changing creature experience.

Of course...there's more to personality than that.

For one...everyone's personality is unique.

One aspect of the personality is Length...the direction and quality

As well that personality is a gift from the Universal Father.

Much love
"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand."

aleshah

Quote:
So....the soul is what separates us from animals.

if you believe in the concept of a soul, why do you think an animal has no one?Where is the separation or the reason of seeing you higher from animals?

Nagual

quote:
Where is the separation or the reason of seeing you higher from animals?

Easy: by putting something/someone down, some people feel superior; their ego gets a boost...
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

The AlphaOmega

I believe the ego is the illusion.  It makes us think and feel in ways that are not our true self.  I believe firmly in the spiritual.  Not because you can see or touch it, but because you can witness the impact that it has upon the lives of all who believe in it.  Many times people degrade and put down people who live happy lives because they are spiritual.  The concept of God is threatening to a lot of people and often consider those who are happy in their lives because of God consider it foolish.  But is it not more foolish to consider every possibility and not choose that one that brings you peace and happiness.  Yes, humans are destructive, but it's the ego that makes you think that's all we are.  It's the ego that believes one is being attacked before they are actually attacked, and therefor makes them into the attacker.  It's the true spirit in us that allows us to create.  Often people look at humanity for is destructive capabilities towards the world and nature.  But we are also the only species on this planet that has the ability to save all other species, and many do strive for that.  It's more then nature being eternal, its LIFE itself being eternal.  You say you don't want to be a blob of conciousness simply thinking forever... but what are we now?  We have a body, when are you ever not thinking?  The body allows you to act out your thoughts, but the body is nothing without thought.  Thought is the beginning of all creation.  Every concept, invention and action started with thought.  So why would we be a blob floating in blackness only thinking?  Every thought we will have will be a creation, because THAT is the nature of things.
"Discover your own path to enlightenment with diligence".
              - Buddha

zaicer

What If this idle talk is a waste of life and by reading this post and the posts above it you have wasted another second of your existance. What if this second that you have lost could be regaind, how would you use it again? What if you thought about it? What if you just wasted another second?
Now is the moment of power!!!

The AlphaOmega

I have a few minutes in each day to spare on things that may not be important to anything when considering the long run.  But hey.... "what if"?
              - Buddha

Ceriel N

The probability of you being aware is 1: 100% likelyhood.
You are aware of things.

Phyical reality might be just as much an illusion as astral reality, but you are aware of them both.

These are the basics. It's a world centered around yourself. What you do with it is up to you. Ask yourself, what do you wish to do?

LUX, AOM or NOX?
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

Adkha

quote:
Originally posted by Ceriel N

The probability of you being aware is 1: 100% likelyhood.
You are aware of things.

Phyical reality might be just as much an illusion as astral reality, but you are aware of them both.

These are the basics. It's a world centered around yourself. What you do with it is up to you. Ask yourself, what do you wish to do?

LUX, AOM or NOX?

Now that's something I can call truth :-) THNX
Psycho Paradoxical

The AlphaOmega

Truth is that the world revolves around yourself?  Hm, in that case, BOW TO ME... AHHH HAHAHAHA!!!!
              - Buddha

wantsumrice

IF you think about that statement Alpha, you'll see that its possible for one to think that, but highly unlikely.  It's all about perspectives really.  

Spirituality and the astral can be seen as to be "real", because one can say that the astral is, essentially energy.  And what is energy?  Just matter in a different form.

~ivan

The AlphaOmega

It is all a matter of perspective.  The problem is that man kind is under the assumption that perspective is truth.  The ideas or theories of one person does not create a world around those ideas or theories.  If a man runs a stop sign because he did not see it, does that mean the stop sign was not there?  The answer is obvious, and still in countless scenerios people try to argue otherwise.  God created everything according to His will, and no other truth exists.  Does the pointless opinion of someone who believes Gods will does not matter mean that it is so?  Some would say yes, for the simple fact that it exists in their mind.  But truth and reality cannot be undone by an idea or misunderstood concept.  If you died, the world would continue on it's path without skipping a beat.  So to believe that the world revolved around the perception of one persons mind, for the simple fact that it was ONLY in their mind, is sheer insane thought!
              - Buddha

Adkha

That's always the big question...you have a theory but what if...

Many people (including me) don't like the idea that there is nothing more then it seems. Nothing beyond the obvious. But what if...?
What if Astral planes is just an illusion, just to let us think we are more then we seem. What if its just a creation of our own mind?
What if this is the truth:

There's nature...nature is everyhing...everywhere, and always.
Nature have always excisted and always will.
Nature has a big plan...a plan without a beginning...without an end.
The most important parameter nature have is balance. When something gets out of balance nature will balance it.
Allright...there's humanbeings...we are simply a product of nature....first we are nothing more then a single cell.
Human beings have intelligence...this is not coincedence but it is offcourse like everything meant to be. It's part of the plan.
Intelligence lifeforms like us always wants to develop...they cannot stop developping it's something we have to do...that's why we are human. We are getting smarter smarter and smarter, we are growing growing multiplying. But human beings have a problem. Nature can give us a limmited space. But we need more! Nature can give us a limmited suply of sources...but we need more! So we're using all the sources, all the space, and then move to the next space.
We cannot find balance a one place...we just cant...(unlike other mammals) and that's our problem.
We unbalance nature...so what's nature gonna do. Let us terminate ourself. Very simpel....nature really don't care....all that matters is that there is balance.
When you have balance again...there can grow a new lifeform...or the same.

But maybe that's not the whole plan...maybe we humanbeings have to get aware of our nature...so we can change it. How? I don't know...maybe it's time that we find the answers in the astral world...?

Psycho Paradoxical