News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The mysterious Krishnamurti – who was he?

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasser

I have been reading quite a lot of the teachings of Krishnamurti, the legendary speaker, and the outstanding thinker free of all cultural, religious and philosophical conditionings.

Behind the appearance of this man there where some very mysterious events and movements. One wonders whom he really was and what powers where working behind the curtains. In the end of his life he started to reveal some sources - still using very few words. He could say things like: they carved on this face for centuries, this body is protected by the otherness, I am an experiment never taken place on earth, they will not let me talk about these things, it is too big to explain...

Everybody interested in Krishnamurti biography come across these statements sooner or later. Lately I started to speculate that he actually had co-workers on the other side, meaning individuals in the astral realms. In his early days the theosophical people thought the Lord Maitreya was speaking through him. And what is really interesting is that "K" himself stated that he learnt the technique to travel out-of-the-body (page 73-74, Pupul Jayakar, biography). He also said that he thought the origins of his life one day would be revealed.

It would be interesting to hear some comments on this. Shall we try to find the true sources?

" ... the most impressive thing I have listened to. It was like listening to a discourse of the Buddha - such power, such intrinsic authority...''
-Aldous Huxley after attending one of K's lectures.